• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jinnequin

Jinnequin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:04 AM

Hi guys, I'm going to Europe soon to further my studies there and I'm planning to play on the EU server. Is there any difference between DN SEA and DN EU in-game wise? Like do they have bonus channel exp, same levelling route etc?

#2 SheepClan

SheepClan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • ShineSheep
  • DN, Westwood
  • SheepClan

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:01 PM

You can actually still play DN SEA from Europe if I'm not mistaken.

#3 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1428 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 25 July 2017 - 12:35 AM

The two different regions are quite similar when it comes leveling and bonuses, there are some different items available on their respective servers, and of course in community, economy and so forth. I believe the released version patches should be around the same point currently.

#4 Jinnequin

Jinnequin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:27 AM

View PostYamiZero, on 25 July 2017 - 12:35 AM, said:

The two different regions are quite similar when it comes leveling and bonuses, there are some different items available on their respective servers, and of course in community, economy and so forth. I believe the released version patches should be around the same point currently.

I tried it out after I settled down in my room, and I realised that the exp gain is quite low in comparison to DN SEA, especially from level 32 onwards, but the rewards from achievement box are way better than the ones in DN SEA :)