• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Komare

Komare

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:17 AM

Hi! I'm a new player and i reached about 50lvl. I noticed in my short adventure with DN that the monsters's dps is really low, i never had below 80% hp, because of that. With champ's very high dps it's easy to kill whole mobs's spot using only 1 skill. Here is my question.
Will it change on higher levels?
I'm asking 'cause i like this game but if it'll be so little demanding i will be forced to give up with DN.

#2 Reizelle

Reizelle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Some Random Inquisitor
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:16 PM

View PostKomare, on 27 July 2017 - 08:17 AM, said:

Hi! I'm a new player and i reached about 50lvl. I noticed in my short adventure with DN that the monsters's dps is really low, i never had below 80% hp, because of that. With champ's very high dps it's easy to kill whole mobs's spot using only 1 skill. Here is my question.
Will it change on higher levels?
I'm asking 'cause i like this game but if it'll be so little demanding i will be forced to give up with DN.

It'll change but only after you've maxed it to 93 and are going in Nests, Abyss Level Dungeons, or Raid Dungeons (i.e. Dragon Nests)

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1367 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:09 PM

Leveling has been made very easy with the recent changes in the game, the only content comes at level cap, so they want to make your leveling fast so you can get to the real content soon.

#4 Jeugal

Jeugal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Jeugal
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Ambition

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:28 PM

Leveling is a piece of cake. The true challenge of the game is when you reach level cap and having those Lgrade gears will cost you your kidney.

If you don't have proper gears, you will be KOS'ed by most of the bosses on nests..  (atleast lvl 93 epic gears will help you survive). And don't assume that you will immediately do or join any 8-man Dragon Raid because even with my Rune Unique gears, my HP was drained instantly when I eat a stomp from the Dragon when it lands.. (Rune Dragon Nest normal difficulty raid).

Edited by Jeugal, 27 July 2017 - 09:31 PM.