• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 yahav

yahav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:18 AM

downloaded this game a few days ago and I'm having a few issues: every mission at some point the enemies stops attacking me and I can't hurt them also from time to time when I press accept or something nothing happens I need to do every mission like 3 times until there are no errors plz help sry for the title I didn't know how to catalog these issues

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:43 AM

View Postyahav, on 01 August 2017 - 08:18 AM, said:

downloaded this game a few days ago and I'm having a few issues: every mission at some point the enemies stops attacking me and I can't hurt them also from time to time when I press accept or something nothing happens I need to do every mission like 3 times until there are no errors plz help sry for the title I didn't know how to catalog these issues

Hey there,

Have you tried reinstalling the game yet, perhaps a file corruption is causing the game to glitch. Alternatively, please make sure your connection is running stable, hiccups in the connection may cause the game to glitch, such as mobs moving, or making you unable to hit them.

Also make sure your computer is running the latest Windows and driver updates.

#3 IcySpear

IcySpear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 01:02 PM

View PostYamiZero, on 02 August 2017 - 03:43 AM, said:

Hey there,

Have you tried reinstalling the game yet, perhaps a file corruption is causing the game to glitch. Alternatively, please make sure your connection is running stable, hiccups in the connection may cause the game to glitch, such as mobs moving, or making you unable to hit them.

Also make sure your computer is running the latest Windows and driver updates.

I honestly hope you guys take this problem seriously,many people suffer from it including me. I made sure my client is not corrupted,my connection is stable,and my Firewall is off. I sent a ticket but not much help either. I hope you guys really find a soultion for it because it's ruining my whole experience.

#4 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:17 PM

View PostIcySpear, on 03 August 2017 - 01:02 PM, said:

I honestly hope you guys take this problem seriously,many people suffer from it including me. I made sure my client is not corrupted,my connection is stable,and my Firewall is off. I sent a ticket but not much help either. I hope you guys really find a soultion for it because it's ruining my whole experience.

Have you also tried disabling your anti-virus?

I'm not quite sure what's causing this to happen either, just providing some tips, hopefully support will be able to provide a solution through your ticket, or someone with more knowledge on the issue.

In general it's important your system and client are fully up to date. Which version of Windows are you running?