Deonhower

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Deonhower
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Devourment

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:49 AM

I bought a +1 Skill Up Heraldry from the Cash Shop but the skill still remained in the same damage level. It does say that the skill level went up from 11 to 12 but the damage and description still remains at the previous level. Usually it will adapt the next level description including the damage %.

Is this because CC is transferring everything to ED and cash shop items will no longer work?

#2 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:33 PM

View PostDeonhower, on 03 August 2017 - 11:49 AM, said:

I bought a +1 Skill Up Heraldry from the Cash Shop but the skill still remained in the same damage level. It does say that the skill level went up from 11 to 12 but the damage and description still remains at the previous level. Usually it will adapt the next level description including the damage %.

Is this because CC is transferring everything to ED and cash shop items will no longer work?
only adds 10% when skill is at max level. Do you have any screenshots which can make it clearer?

Edited by Xenocho, 03 August 2017 - 12:34 PM.

#3 Bumper

Bumper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 04:48 PM

View PostDeonhower, on 03 August 2017 - 11:49 AM, said:

What skill in particular?
That's the one and only information you left out and it's the most important details in this case.