xStatikk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Austraea
  • DN, Holywood
  • HeavenStars

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:40 AM

Hello all, I am a returning player after a 1 year hiatus. Since Ill be getting an RH buff, who should I place it? Currently I have the following:

1. A maxed out non awakened Shooting Star with decent equips(evolved coma/nightmare) and costumes from early 93 cap.
2. A start from scratch Loli, possibly Adept, with only gachalicious prize from last year event.

Idk the state of game currently but I think I have some leftover ~100kg and ~200k DNP to start with. Another option is to JC from SS to Adept if Adept runs faster with some decent equips but afraid to take the leap due to maybe not being able to hit the current crit cap and/or can't afford/farm equips to deal good damage. JC comes into consideration since I have existing titles, costumes, and non tradeable goods that I can utilize when I want to main an Adept. Sadly, I can only maximize 1 character for now and need some suggestion from fellow Lolis. Thanks!! (;])

#2 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:01 AM

View PostxStatikk, on 06 August 2017 - 12:40 AM, said:

Hello all, I am a returning player after a 1 year hiatus. Since Ill be getting an RH buff, who should I place it? Currently I have the following:

1. A maxed out non awakened Shooting Star with decent equips(evolved coma/nightmare) and costumes from early 93 cap.
2. A start from scratch Loli, possibly Adept, with only gachalicious prize from last year event.

Idk the state of game currently but I think I have some leftover ~100kg and ~200k DNP to start with. Another option is to JC from SS to Adept if Adept runs faster with some decent equips but afraid to take the leap due to maybe not being able to hit the current crit cap and/or can't afford/farm equips to deal good damage. JC comes into consideration since I have existing titles, costumes, and non tradeable goods that I can utilize when I want to main an Adept. Sadly, I can only maximize 1 character for now and need some suggestion from fellow Lolis. Thanks!! (;])

it ultimately depends on how much commitment you wanna put in.
Lets say you just wanna gear for fun and smack regular nest like idk Manticore or those easy 4man nest, then it doesnt matter which class you play.

If you want to commit to 8man hc /raid parties i would recommend to gear an adept if you want to be a core player, if not you can gear a physician to support. SS and GM doesn't do well in the current raid meta now.

#3 Ennemie

Ennemie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1933 posts
  • Ennemie
  • DN, Holywood
  • GM of MysticClaN

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:09 AM

View PostxStatikk, on 06 August 2017 - 12:40 AM, said:

Which cash items do both have?
Costumes (clothes helm-shoes) can be transferred over the server storage. So what matters is what rings, spirit, earring, necklace, wings, tail does each loli have. Also which one has the biggest inventory?

#4 xStatikk

xStatikk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Austraea
  • DN, Holywood
  • HeavenStars

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:05 AM

View PostChellyChi, on 06 August 2017 - 01:01 AM, said:

it ultimately depends on how much commitment you wanna put in.
Lets say you just wanna gear for fun and smack regular nest like idk Manticore or those easy 4man nest, then it doesnt matter which class you play.

If you want to commit to 8man hc /raid parties i would recommend to gear an adept if you want to be a core player, if not you can gear a physician to support. SS and GM doesn't do well in the current raid meta now.

Ill raid maybe in the near future. I guess Ill JC my SS to Adept and make my extra loli to Physician. Im starting to like the alchemist classes really.

View PostEnnemie, on 06 August 2017 - 01:09 AM, said:

Which cash items do both have?
Costumes (clothes helm-shoes) can be transferred over the server storage. So what matters is what rings, spirit, earring, necklace, wings, tail does each loli have. Also which one has the biggest inventory?

Both has big inventory capacity but I think my SS has 5 tabs open. AFAIK, I have creator set and dual rings with a crit set effrct and Jakards demise in my SS. 2 epic weapon costume too on both loli.

I think Ill JC my SS to Adept for now since I have a free JC from quest. Ill be posting my stats and/or equipment later so that I may have an insight on the magic path since this will be my first time gearing a non agi class. Im afraid that I will not be able to reach crit cap thats what Im afraid of but nevertheless ill go yolo. Any tips on what accessories should I get? I have skill rings but sadly, they are for dark ones only and SS exclusive.

#5 Ennemie

Ennemie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1933 posts
  • Ennemie
  • DN, Holywood
  • GM of MysticClaN

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:28 PM

Genesis accessories, or rune L rings i think should be good or skill accessories
For earring magma wall

#6 xStatikk

xStatikk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Austraea
  • DN, Holywood
  • HeavenStars

Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:10 PM

View PostEnnemie, on 06 August 2017 - 12:28 PM, said:

Genesis accessories, or rune L rings i think should be good or skill accessories
For earring magma wall

I think I am far from getting genesis accessories and rune L accessories. I think ill be sticking with Skill accessories temporarily; any other skill should I aim for accessories? Also, what could be a good balance in Jades? Ofc Ill be getting Int jades but problem is should I aim for what crit at minimum? Thanks!

#7 Ennemie

Ennemie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1933 posts
  • Ennemie
  • DN, Holywood
  • GM of MysticClaN

Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:24 PM

View PostxStatikk, on 06 August 2017 - 09:10 PM, said:

I think I am far from getting genesis accessories and rune L accessories. I think ill be sticking with Skill accessories temporarily; any other skill should I aim for accessories? Also, what could be a good balance in Jades? Ofc Ill be getting Int jades but problem is should I aim for what crit at minimum? Thanks!
Come let's chat in game ^_^
Your IGN is Austraea correct?
I'm changing chars~

Edited by Ennemie, 06 August 2017 - 09:24 PM.

#8 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:25 PM

View PostxStatikk, on 06 August 2017 - 09:10 PM, said:

You wont have any crit problems once u get your core items, ( gene equips )
I also recommend you to get IDN HC svc which are dirt cheap, 2.5kg. Once u get your idnL, you should be capping crit.
Best if you can farm 4 genesis at one go, ( you need 4 characters)

#9 xStatikk

xStatikk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Austraea
  • DN, Holywood
  • HeavenStars

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:03 PM

View PostChellyChi, on 06 August 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

You wont have any crit problems once u get your core items, ( gene equips )
I also recommend you to get IDN HC svc which are dirt cheap, 2.5kg. Once u get your idnL, you should be capping crit.
Best if you can farm 4 genesis at one go, ( you need 4 characters)

Care to share this genesis accessory technique (:>)
About how many IDN HC svc should I get so I can budget my gold?

View PostEnnemie, on 06 August 2017 - 09:24 PM, said:

Come let's chat in game ^_^
Your IGN is Austraea correct?
I'm changing chars~

Oke (clap)

#10 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:11 PM

View PostxStatikk, on 06 August 2017 - 10:03 PM, said:

Care to share this genesis accessory technique (:>)
About how many IDN HC svc should I get so I can budget my gold?

Oke (clap)

http://forum.cherryc...s-ring-non-p2w/

You would need around.... 11~15 runs of IDN HC svc for full 35 wraths. which roughly cost you 30kg~38kg depending on your RNG is u are lucky with the magni chest box.
You will be guaranteed 1 per run ( binded with your IGN ) 50% chance from magni chest and 1 more rollable where u will need to fight with 5~6 clients with it.

#11 xStatikk

xStatikk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Austraea
  • DN, Holywood
  • HeavenStars

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:16 PM

View PostChellyChi, on 06 August 2017 - 10:11 PM, said:

http://forum.cherryc...s-ring-non-p2w/

You would need around.... 11~15 runs of IDN HC svc for full 35 wraths. which roughly cost you 30kg~38kg depending on your RNG is u are lucky with the magni chest box.
You will be guaranteed 1 per run ( binded with your IGN ) 50% chance from magni chest and 1 more rollable where u will need to fight with 5~6 clients with it.

Oh I see. I read that thread before and its a good guide too and it seems updated. I heard apprentice and master system changed, were there any changes regarding space cubes too? Will try to avail said services, thanks!!

Oh I have an urgent question, lvl 93 can't get returned hero rewards? (oo)

#12 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:24 PM

View PostxStatikk, on 06 August 2017 - 10:16 PM, said:

Oh I see. I read that thread before and its a good guide too and it seems updated. I heard apprentice and master system changed, were there any changes regarding space cubes too? Will try to avail said services, thanks!!

Oh I have an urgent question, lvl 93 can't get returned hero rewards? (oo)

M/A system changed into points system , you wont get the box any longer, the points can be redeemed from heraldry scholar stas in SH, you can look at the prices yourself.

I;m not too sure about the RH rewards, i think you can?

Edited by ChellyChi, 06 August 2017 - 10:57 PM.

#13 Ennemie

Ennemie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1933 posts
  • Ennemie
  • DN, Holywood
  • GM of MysticClaN

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:48 PM

View PostChellyChi, on 06 August 2017 - 10:24 PM, said:

M/A system changed into points system , you wont get the box any longer, the points can be redeemed from heraldry scholar stas in SH, you can look at the prices yourself.

I;m not too sure about the RH rewards, i think you can?

Depends what you mean by RH rewards.
If you mean inventory/storage box and 30 days TH ticket, 30 days pet, the title 200% drop and some jelly/stamp/birds then yes you still get.
But you don't get magni or gachas from it anymore :)

#14 xStatikk

xStatikk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Austraea
  • DN, Holywood
  • HeavenStars

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:45 AM

I think I got a visual bug. It says I will get an RH but no rewards when I selected my 93 loli but when I logged in, it still sent me a mail containg the RH stone

Am I doing this right for now?
1. Obsession Theano set(there is unique right?) +10
2. Obsession Nightmare/theano weapons (unique) +13
3. Aiming for skill accessories for now but planning on farming genesis; is abyss earring a good investment? I have theano accessories for the meantime
4. Int jades with a mix of crit and vit stats
5. Jakards demise
6. Creator wing/tail and blessed decal
7. Aqua necklace, with 2 shiny dragon ring for crit
8. Marine rare 2017 costume with rare weapon and epic musician; current dillema is I have only 1 epic weapon exhange coupon left and I have already an offhand musician. Is the thief offhand better than upgrading my rare weapon to thief weapon?

So far that is where my research goes. Ill search for optimal plates too. Can anyone point out if I missed something or some feaure/new item I didnt know that I can improve my current equipment. Thanks!!

#15 BlazingSkies

BlazingSkies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1291 posts
  • Blazenblue
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Hegemony (Springwood-Original)

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:28 PM

My advice:
For equipment, If you have the patience to wait for 95 cap maybe in September or next, I suggest go get Rune dragon unique set Lv93 now that is enhanced +10 or more because future Lv95 patches will include upgrading your Rune unique +10 or more into lv95 unique +0 and can tier it up to 3.

Spoiler

The downside is that it cannot be server storaged and tradable but it's a good item for the long run. There is also info from the data miners that there's a possibility of converting lv95 unique into lv95 legend equip.

You will need a lot of materials for upgrading and enhancing equips and farming Lv95 items.

You may visit my thread for more info/links at the bottom about future 95 cap. http://forum.cherryc...ystal-shop-etc/

#16 atom100

atom100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:47 PM

Better buy unique rune weapons instead of evolving NM theano weapons , spera ain't cheap. you can transfer your +13 to obsession armor then evolved it then transfer +13 to your weapons. from my experience better buy rune L  earring than abyss earring, runeL earring has much needed critical for non L grade user. runeL intellect earring is the most expensive but more or less same price with abyss earring.

#17 xStatikk

xStatikk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Austraea
  • DN, Holywood
  • HeavenStars

Posted 07 August 2017 - 02:58 PM

View Postatom100, on 07 August 2017 - 01:47 PM, said:

Better buy unique rune weapons instead of evolving NM theano weapons , spera ain't cheap. you can transfer your +13 to obsession armor then evolved it then transfer +13 to your weapons. from my experience better buy rune L  earring than abyss earring, runeL earring has much needed critical for non L grade user. runeL intellect earring is the most expensive but more or less same price with abyss earring.

Ill try looking at the market later and will compare prices. Thanks for the suggestion! How about necklaces? I dont like the current necklaces and maybe Ill just get one for the jade slot. Is int benedict necklace still viable for the stats?

View PostBlazingSkies, on 07 August 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

My advice:
For equipment, If you have the patience to wait for 95 cap maybe in September or next, I suggest go get Rune dragon unique set Lv93 now that is enhanced +10 or more because future Lv95 patches will include upgrading your Rune unique +10 or more into lv95 unique +0 and can tier it up to 3.

Ok will do. Ill try to evo first then transfer to rune equip.

8. Marine rare 2017 costume with rare weapon and epic musician; current dillema is I have only 1 epic weapon exhange coupon left and I have already an offhand musician. Is the thief offhand better than upgrading my rare weapon to thief weapon?

Any suggestion on this?

#18 atom100

atom100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 04:19 PM

for necklace runeL intellect way too expensive, you could farm or buy materials to craft skill necklace. even you got the defensive one at least you have +1 to mw and can use lv93 jade.

#19 Ennemie

Ennemie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1933 posts
  • Ennemie
  • DN, Holywood
  • GM of MysticClaN

Posted 07 August 2017 - 04:47 PM

I'd say buy rare costume weapons from the cash shop with DNP.
Don't use your epic weapon coupon yet.
Then use engraving on the weapons.

If you like your marine costume, keep it. However, I believe that many people are looking for marine costume for academic (specially pink) so should you decide to sell it, you could get around 80kg for it if it's TH:2. But keep in mind that the price may increase with incoming Ray Mechanic class (which is an academic item user as well). If you do not need the gold, then keep it. However, if your aim is stats, then there are better costumes out there that give better stats. [However, costume should be the least of your concern for now]

I second Chelly in saying that it would be best if you could get IDNL (weapons at least) as those provide a lot of crit and raw stats. For armors you could go for RUDN Unique.

Get the earrings last,
First and foremost, start farming Genesis accessories. Join a guild which gives guild rewards often so you can get space cubes to help you in your quest.
1. After updating all your unique heraldries to lvl 93 [go to theme park and exchange your tickets with the magician, perhaps you can get a good heraldry with a lot of crit],

2. Update your epic heraldries to epic 93 and perhaps get one or two cheap plates with crit

3. (a) Get IDNL weapons +10/12 with L jades [buy service 2.5kg each] [Shameless advertising: My guild provides free IDNHC service for members who get 15k gp a week :x if you don't have a guild yet, you can join mine hehe]
(B) Get RUDN U set +10 with jades +10-15

4. Get rare talismans intellect, magic, fatal lvl 93 [See if making your own or buying directly is better. The advantage of making your own is that you can resell it later]

Use a random necklace for now. Don't bother with L grade necklaces.

Work your way up slowly but surely.
If you get RUDN U weapons now, you'll be stuck with this for two months or three.
However, if you get IDNL weapons, (1 weapon = 7 wraths, 2 weapons = 14 wraths. 1 service run = 1-3 furies, average runs needed: 7, average cost: 17.5kg. Average cost in enhancing to +12= 60-80kg per weapon not counting jellies] and then you can transfer the enhancement to RUDNL weapons [-2 level penalty]. This will last you 2-3 months, until RUDN HC service price drops [1 service is around 90kg for 7 wraths i think].
Enhancing L grades is never cheap o.o
Actually now looking at my calculations, I'm not sure whether IDNL weapons or RUDN U weapons would be better. I never played with Unique weapons so i can't tell how high/low is the drop. You could find a DNSimulator online and try out the different weapon combinations. (I'm not sure if the DNSim is up to date)

Hope this helps.

#20 xStatikk

xStatikk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Austraea
  • DN, Holywood
  • HeavenStars

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:53 PM

View PostEnnemie, on 07 August 2017 - 04:47 PM, said:

I'd say buy rare costume weapons from the cash shop with DNP.
Don't use your epic weapon coupon yet.
Then use engraving on the weapons.

If you like your marine costume, keep it. However, I believe that many people are looking for marine costume for academic (specially pink) so should you decide to sell it, you could get around 80kg for it if it's TH:2. But keep in mind that the price may increase with incoming Ray Mechanic class (which is an academic item user as well). If you do not need the gold, then keep it. However, if your aim is stats, then there are better costumes out there that give better stats. [However, costume should be the least of your concern for now]

I second Chelly in saying that it would be best if you could get IDNL (weapons at least) as those provide a lot of crit and raw stats. For armors you could go for RUDN Unique.

Get the earrings last,
First and foremost, start farming Genesis accessories. Join a guild which gives guild rewards often so you can get space cubes to help you in your quest.
1. After updating all your unique heraldries to lvl 93 [go to theme park and exchange your tickets with the magician, perhaps you can get a good heraldry with a lot of crit],

2. Update your epic heraldries to epic 93 and perhaps get one or two cheap plates with crit

3. (a) Get IDNL weapons +10/12 with L jades [buy service 2.5kg each] [Shameless advertising: My guild provides free IDNHC service for members who get 15k gp a week :x if you don't have a guild yet, you can join mine hehe]
(B) Get RUDN U set +10 with jades +10-15

4. Get rare talismans intellect, magic, fatal lvl 93 [See if making your own or buying directly is better. The advantage of making your own is that you can resell it later]

Use a random necklace for now. Don't bother with L grade necklaces.

Work your way up slowly but surely.
If you get RUDN U weapons now, you'll be stuck with this for two months or three.
However, if you get IDNL weapons, (1 weapon = 7 wraths, 2 weapons = 14 wraths. 1 service run = 1-3 furies, average runs needed: 7, average cost: 17.5kg. Average cost in enhancing to +12= 60-80kg per weapon not counting jellies] and then you can transfer the enhancement to RUDNL weapons [-2 level penalty]. This will last you 2-3 months, until RUDN HC service price drops [1 service is around 90kg for 7 wraths i think].
Enhancing L grades is never cheap o.o
Actually now looking at my calculations, I'm not sure whether IDNL weapons or RUDN U weapons would be better. I never played with Unique weapons so i can't tell how high/low is the drop. You could find a DNSimulator online and try out the different weapon combinations. (I'm not sure if the DNSim is up to date)

Hope this helps.

Ok ok I will take note of this! Many thanks!! At least I know what should I aim for at the moment. May I join your guild?