FrozenCute

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • 08Tanya
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Asmodeus

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:28 PM

okay, since guild scamming is hard ( VERY ) to detect. there will be less evidence or whatsoever.

their method is to gain the trust of the guild members and will even stay in your guild for how many long months just to gain the their trust.

so when you try to buy DNP or items from your guildmates it's best to see their guild status if they are ranked " recuit " or " Member ". but just because they are member that doesn't mean they're not a scammer. take note guild scamming takes time and planning.

I suggest throughout the guilds in all servers to make sure they have a valid REAL fb or any other social media accounts used. ( it's pretty easy to spot if they are using fake accounts ). ( this is for Guilds that requires FB confirmation )

here are some of the guild scammer I've known...

LUVCC1066 -  Last Guild spotted. ( Asmodeus )
Misumune ♥ - Last Guild spotted. ( Noobnest )

PS. LUVCC1066 and Mitsumune are in the same account. they take turns in blaming each other to avoid suspection....
play safe everyone.

Edited by FrozenCute, 06 August 2017 - 10:32 PM.

#2 launcelot

launcelot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • SuzyGraham,ArcaGraham
  • DN, Springwood
  • Seraphim, Phyrexians

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:16 PM

Such slow methods will indeed be hard to track. And I agree that this does not feel like a rampant and community wide scamming. This is a a slow and deliberate attempt to earn your trust before stabbing you.

I don't think he earned much from gaining your trust and lose it by scamming you in the end.