Shaktaal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Deedeeva
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Doomhand

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:19 AM

Hey guys, I'm the brazilian beginning youtuber Doomhand - you can check my content here https://www.youtube....Hb8C1lSR5sCViNw - and made a guild with the name of my channel in it for me to make some guild events with people sometimes to records cool and funny stuff to my channel while reviving my DN stories, since I was playing it long before. I will be personally helping everybody I can while I'm online.

But not only that. I'm pretending to make also a nest/raid fixed group to run content with appointed and fixed time as a progression thing - a "core" -, and later expanding it to various "cores" to fit people from all time zones and etc.

I won't make PvP the official activity of the guild, but I'll let you guys set up PvP "cores" as you wish and endorse your work aswell. I'll be helping keep them organized just as the PvE ones.

The only condition is to pay 10G/week as an upkeep tax to keep upgrading the guild, and later to keep all buffs active - I will review and change it depending on the amount of members we reach, the higher the population, the lesser the tax will be.

See you all in the game!

Doomhand - IGN Deedeeva - Desmodeus DN EU

#2 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1367 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 08 August 2017 - 06:34 PM

View PostShaktaal, on 08 August 2017 - 10:19 AM, said: