Hello. Just a short introduction introduction about myself. I have been playing an adept since it awakened. (Bandwagoner ikr but who cares). I noticed there isn't any detailed guide for adept so I decided to make one. This is an ongoing guide so it will take a while to construct. Meanwhile please enjoy the TLDR important things about adepts for now.
Introduction to adept:
Adept is an INT based class that specializes in the element of fire and ice.
- High on the DPS List. Based On ChellyChi's DPS tier list, adept is being ranked as an S tier DPS in this current level 93 cap.
(Link : http://forum.cherryc...er-construction).
- Great mobbing capability. Almost all of the adept skills has a wide hit box. This make adept a good character when there are multiple monsters to kill.
- Easy to play. As mentioned above, adept skills have a wide hit box. This makes it extremely beginner due to the fact that you need to position yourself to get an optimal DPS position.
- Gear flexibility. Adept uses INT based gears. You can go either full fire or full ice based on your preference.
- "Tanky" class in general. Among other INT classes besides alchemists and clerics, adepts have the skill called "Eureka" which gives adepts a 1% damage reduction passive per bubble (max of 20%). On top of a high magic defense stat, they are easily on of the most "tankiest" offensive character in game.
-Many iframe skills. Unlike most generic classes were the iframe is a standard tumble, adept has an additional 2 more iframe skills magma jump, very similar to engineer's rocket jump but stack-able twice and hot key-able! Furthermore, elemental flair provides you a very long iFrame period where during the cast duration, you're completely in iframe.
Just a demonstration of adepts' DPS Potential:
Table of Contents
1. TLDR Version
2. Skill Build Explanation
3. Gear Comparison
4. Skills Comparison
5. Rune Dragon Nest Specific Hints
Disclaimer and Assumptions List
Please take note of the following assumptions:
- I NEVER use normal ice beam, any mentions of ice beam refers to Ice Beam EXi unless stated. The difference between this two skills will be stated in section 4.
Edited by triplerandy, 12 August 2017 - 06:45 PM.