#1 Agent3554

Agent3554

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • In my Signature
  • "Ruina" Guild

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:29 PM

__Hi guys, I'm back again with my stupid ideas! I might be poorly present my ideas, but it might be fun if you're interested in my Idea and suggest more. Remember, Ideas are only ideas! They won't be added in actual gameplay when Machina Awakening came up (or they might possibly do it, only if you make a petition to devs or idk).

Note:
  • This only covers the improvements of Patrona's skills, and not adding other random skills, because the devs are unpredictable when adding new skills (Eg. Barbarian [Circle Swing Awakening is improved, but Overtaker is not an improvement for Mercenary's skills)
  • I realize that awakening doesn't have to do anything with second specialization skills (like Overheat and Taunting Blow).
  • Fill up and/or add some, if you're unsatisfied with my Ideas.
  • This is my old post from this current one
Ruina
[Awaken Passive] Kidney Blow
__A.) Attacks with 1 more additional big leap in the air (the Big Hand size is increased)
__B.) Front flip in the air after the second uppercut to avoid attacks or increase mobility

[Awaken Passive] Foot Stomp (OPTIONAL)
__A.) Leaves a shockwave, big crack (Same as Barbarian Stomp), larger AoE and can stagger opponents (which also benefits "Option C")
__B.) [Command Enhancement] is Improved ([Action Speed] and/or Damage Increased)
__C.) Decrease cooldown per hit (only for [Gear Step] skills), can now decrease other Ruina's EX skills as well

[Awaken Passive] Rock Away (OPTIONAL)
__A.) Longer backward-thrust

[Awaken Passive] Flow Up
__A.) Hold [Normal Attack Button] after the first attack is finished to repeat the skill 1 more
__B.) When activated with [Normal Attack Button], 2 more additional attacks is given (like the Triple Slash from Swordsman, turns into five when Awakened)

[Awaken Passive] Flow Through
__A.) Defense A - The deployed Tornado can be used to block range attacks, and cancel melee attacks on contact
__B.) Defense B - Shockwaves appear on first hit (without using [Special Attack Button]) to stagger opponent
__C.) Offense A - The tornado will be bigger and it moves forward slowly for 10 seconds (depends on the direction you deployed a tornado)
__D.) Offense B - The Punch (from [Special Attack Button]) will be longer, and can stagger opponent

[Awaken Passive] Flying Knee Kick
__A.) Enter [Normal Attack Button] to do additional third knee kick, but the knee kick distance is longer
__B.) Punches the ground after the second knee kick
__C.) Changes into a rolling attack after the second knee kick

Defensio
[Awaken Passive] Beat Down
__A.) When deployed from the ground, the stomp will be added before the jump (Stomp-Jump Animation)
__B.) AoE size will increase

__C.) You can change the direction of impact by using WAD buttons. (without pressing any of them will not change any directions) This skill might be similar to Forward-Direction Impact Skill from Assassin

[Awaken Passive] Leap Over
__A.) Tornado will be bigger to easily hit opponents even if you missed

[Awaken Passive] Air Shove
__A.) The Skill-Cancel effect will be replaced with:
____1.) Silence (same skill with mercenary's howl-thing which it makes opponents unable to use any skills for 3 seconds)

____2.) Damage Reflect (the amount of damage recieved will be used against the opponent too)
____3.) [Super Armor] state for 3 seconds per successful hit (the duration does not increase and resets on hit as well)
____4.) Decrease cooldown time per successful hit (for PVP)
__B.) Replace [Recovery Current] attribute with:
____1.) Auto-Self Heal per successful hit

____2.) Recovers MP of the allies within the range
____3.) Increase AS of the allies within the range
____4.) Removes debuff of the allies within the range
__C.) [Recovery Current] is created in:
____1.) Where you stand

____2.) Where direction you're facing at (The distance it deploys
won't be far)

[Awaken Passive] Beyond the wall (OPTIONAL)
__A.) Shield durability is doubled
__B.) Longer buff time
__C.) Stumbles or staggers opponents when [Normal Attack Button] is entered nearby opponents

[Awaken Passive] Overclock (OPTIONAL)
__A.) Healing is improved
__B.) Mana can be replenished (2% from MaxMP per 5 second)

Misc. (OPTIONAL)
Improved Overcharge
__-Longer range
__-Size of AoE is increased

Improved Overboost (Defense / Offense)
__-Duration will be longer
__-Stats given will be doubled
Improved [Damage Inheritance]

[Super Armour] state duration is longer, and durability is doubled
• Big Hand size is increased for bigger hitbox
• Ducking is improved
[Command Enhancement] damage bonus is increased

Edited by Agent3554, 16 August 2017 - 02:07 PM.

#2 Agent3554

Agent3554

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • In my Signature
  • "Ruina" Guild

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:09 PM

Reserved.

Edited by Agent3554, 16 August 2017 - 02:09 PM.

#3 Agent3554

Agent3554

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • In my Signature
  • "Ruina" Guild

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:09 PM

I apologize if this post lacks proper use of grammar, punctuation, english, capitalization, and bad presentation.

#4 Agent3554

Agent3554

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • In my Signature
  • "Ruina" Guild

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:12 PM

Re-edited again, because google translator is bad at translating it, sorry! (shame)

#5 Agent3554

Agent3554

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • In my Signature
  • "Ruina" Guild

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:27 PM

Posted Image
Bump

#6 Machina

Machina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:10 PM

Imagine if Machina would have another 1st specialization, it would be like, Iron Man with a Repulsor Blaster in his hand

#7 Agent3554

Agent3554

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • In my Signature
  • "Ruina" Guild

Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:40 PM

View PostMachina, on 18 August 2017 - 03:10 PM, said:

Imagine if Machina would have another 1st specialization, it would be like, Iron Man with a Repulsor Blaster in his hand

Then her other first Specialization would be a ranged type, instead of a Pure Melee class