Nadveg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Nadmon
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Angelus

Posted 22 August 2017 - 01:01 PM

I started playing Dragon Nest recently, and my most evolved character to date is level 27.

And so far I have some doubts that I hope you can answer me.

1) I got to some dungeons that have the Normal and Master difficulty, is it preferable for me to do them only on the Master difficulty?

2) Doing some history and daily quests, I earn a "Dungeon Points, Wonderful Points", are these points something to worry about now?

3) I and my brother created a guild called Angelus and realized that we gained few points when performing the dungeons, is this normal or is there any way to make the guild evolve faster?

4) After the class change at level 15, when will the other one be?

Now is a more personal part to my class, I decided to evolve a warrior> moon lord. Which apparently uses magic attack, so should I build my character from now focused on INT?

Is there a limit of points I can spend on the Warrior Skill Tree?

Sorry for bad English and thank you in advance. (shame)

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1428 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 22 August 2017 - 11:14 PM

View PostNadveg, on 22 August 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

I started playing Dragon Nest recently, and my most evolved character to date is level 27.

And so far I have some doubts that I hope you can answer me.

1) I got to some dungeons that have the Normal and Master difficulty, is it preferable for me to do them only on the Master difficulty?

2) Doing some history and daily quests, I earn a "Dungeon Points, Wonderful Points", are these points something to worry about now?

3) I and my brother created a guild called Angelus and realized that we gained few points when performing the dungeons, is this normal or is there any way to make the guild evolve faster?

4) After the class change at level 15, when will the other one be?

Now is a more personal part to my class, I decided to evolve a warrior> moon lord. Which apparently uses magic attack, so should I build my character from now focused on INT?

Is there a limit of points I can spend on the Warrior Skill Tree?

Sorry for bad English and thank you in advance. (shame)

Hey there and welcome to Dragon Nest!
  • If you're able to clear dungeons on a higher difficulty (e.g. Master) it will be more rewarding in terms of experience and drops.
  • These points can be used once you arrive in Saint Haven, have a look at Priestess of Darkness and Circus shops.
  • You will be able to accumulate points faster later on in the game. Forming guild parties and clearing Abyss difficulty dungeons, nests, and ultimately raids will help you gain a lot more points. You can also unlock boosts in the Guild Window that will help you gain more points.
  • There will be another specialization after level 40, depending on your class this my vary. Moon Lord specializes on level 45.
Moon Lords indeed focus on the INT stat as they are magic damage users.

Limits to how many Skill Points can be spent in a Skill Tree are displayed on the left side of the Skill Window. Generally it's recommended to keep the points spent in the initial trees to a minimum, but enough to unlock skills later on in the game.

Good luck and enjoy your game!