No replies to this topic

#1 Bartimeus

Bartimeus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:20 AM

Hello everybody,
(I will make a small introduction before starting)
Having kept a good memory of dragon nest during my previous game assignment (lvl max from the 60's I think). I was able to take advantage of a strong dungeon as I loved them in abyssal ...
And after a long absence I come back, I start a personal lack of stuff on my old characters ... and blocked it in normal ... who must have been nerve because a boss is 2 shots ... I say good ok this is for the very first dungeon to not brutalize the players having an easy difficulty as well as an unlimited mana ....
But to force it to see after a few hours of farming .. that the level of the dungeons is shabby ..

So start the proposals.
- Improve dungeon difficulties and allow maximum difficulty for small dungeons (from level 10 if you want as before)

- make the minotaur's nest harder and allow the multi to entice the players to make teams for a very big hard reward to get

- Even if some will disagree, hand over the spending mana for each spell and at the same time remove the mana cost for the sprint.

- SPECIAL OBJECTS for each class example, special clothes clerk, meca etc ... these outfits would only be accessible in extremely hard instances example the 2 strongest dungeons of the area in abyssal the watch nests
(for the nests the objects would be in epic, for the dungeons they would be in rare and for the second dungeon in magic). These stuff would be stronger than the classic stuff of even lvl.
But why the remetters? To incite people to trade to look for the special armor piece.
I do not think this approach is abusive and you take a skin and you just change the rarity with a bonus on stats that's all ...

-And finally last proposal putting the base rooms on every pvp game,
to be clearer a room for the ghoul mode that is really fun, one for catches, fights to death etc ... That existed before and it worked why remove it ??
In short, to forget, ah I forgot also in the simple duels it is nice to put people with 15 000 of life but if you do not enhance their stats we end up with fights impossible to finish, So be nice and do the " inverse for those who want to do tests add a checkbox and not the opposite thanks ...

PS: INCREASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THE DIFFICULTY OF DOWNLOADS LOW LVL AND HIGH LVL HE KNOWS THE SAME DESTINY