[EFC] Althea's biggest giveaway is at your fingertips! (06/09/2017)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1171 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:47 PM

Dear forumers, this is a thread dedicated to events feedback collection (EFC in the title). This type of thread is made with one purpose: To help CC adjust their events more to the playerbase they are oriented towards. If you wish to participate, you can take a couple of minutes to fill in the questions written in bold below.

In this particular thread, we will review the best and worst of the giveaway event that started on the 6th and will end on the 24th of this month. As a reminder, this event consisted in a daily item giveaway per character, and the only requirement to participate was to log in on one or more characters to receive a reward. More details can be found here: http://dragonnest.eu...nity/event/3596

-Did you like the event? Yes/No/Yes, but could be better/No, but could be worse/This event was not for me (e.g. Spending event).

-What was, in your opinion, the best aspect of this event?

-What was, in your opinion, the worst aspect of this event?

-Would you make any improvements or changes to this event? If so, which?

-Are you looking forward for more of this type of events? Mind telling us why?

-Feel free to share your full opinion here:

#2 Koinzell22

Koinzell22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Gueranpen/Dahren
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DnFR

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:50 PM

-Did you like the event? Yes/No/Yes, but could be better/No, but could be worse/This event was not for me (e.g. Spending event).

Yes!

We just need to connect a char to get the rewards! This is cool, and rewards -even if not awesome- are good for only a daily connection!

The fact that only lvl 90 and above chars can receive the rewards. Why not new players ? That can help them when they will get higher lvl or even, they can make some gold with that (and then for exemple buy a guild costume)

Like i just wrote before, make it earn by all players! And more usefull rewards (but it's a secondary point)

Ofc

All my opinion about this event is already written (:

#3 Alekss22

Alekss22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • AckoLegend
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Balkan/Veteran

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:53 PM

Sorry with late!

Did you like the event? Yes/No/Yes, but could be better/No, but could be worse/This event was not for me (e.g. Spending event).

Yes,but could be better!

Good for newbie players who start the game from 0!

All those giveaway stuff are so low and limited! and also only for player with 90+ lvl which is blame and shame!

i can't make any improvements or change since i am only a player and nothing more im not cherry credit stuff or Dragon Nest Stuff to have any rights to change anything about that but if i had chance i could change that and also reduce those dracticly high price on dragon box x25 from 50 000 to 30 000 cc !

Yes! because Dragon Nest Europe Had bad period from early past!

Yes i looking for since Dragon Nest had under asian cherry credit from early germany  owner of server and many of them still cant be full with health of those cross and change ...i am one of them and that's i am say that we still need more event's and give away seriously and bigger one then this at last if we donate to game we expect also to get something which could stimulate us to donate in future!

Edited by Alekss22, 24 October 2017 - 07:56 PM.