[EFC] 7 Days and up to 8 rewards up for grabs! (09/09/2017)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1171 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:53 PM

Dear forumers, this is a thread dedicated to events feedback collection (EFC in the title). This type of thread is made with one purpose: To help CC adjust their events more to the playerbase they are oriented towards. If you wish to participate, you can take a couple of minutes to fill in the questions written in bold below.

In this particular thread, we will review the pros and cons of the cash event that started on the 9th and ended on the 17th of this month. As a reminder, this event offered daily rewards as an extra to spending 3k CC or more per day. If a person spent 3k CC during 7 of the event days, they'd receive a pack of 7 design synthesis device on top of all the other rewards. More details can be found here: http://dragonnest.eu...nity/event/3599

-Did you like the event? Yes/No/Yes, but could be better/No, but could be worse/This event was not for me (e.g. Spending event).

-What was, in your opinion, the best aspect of this event?

-What was, in your opinion, the worst aspect of this event?

-Would you make any improvements or changes to this event? If so, which?

-Are you looking forward for more of this type of events? Mind telling us why?

-Feel free to share your full opinion here:

#2 Koinzell22

Koinzell22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Gueranpen/Dahren
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DnFR

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:38 PM

-Did you like the event? Yes/No/Yes, but could be better/No, but could be worse/This event was not for me (e.g. Spending event).

No

-What was, in your opinion, the best aspect of this event?

The game need money to survive, pay servers etc, well it's "okay".

-What was, in your opinion, the worst aspect of this event?

To incite players to daily pay for cash items.

-Would you make any improvements or changes to this event? If so, which?

Why not associate the daily 10 dungeons grinding to those rewards ? This will make players do the events! Because rewards are good enought to do it!

-Are you looking forward for more of this type of events? Mind telling us why?

Not events like that

-Feel free to share your full opinion here:

Well, i'm okay when you promulgate events like 1 for 1 or 100% dnp back because this is "good" events : only on 1 week end and players can put the amount they want.
But those dailies, i'm okay that the game needs money to survive, but just remember that it's a free to play and moreover this game was not a pay to win few years ago! And now.. we are fully on that way. So bad for new players who stops the game because of that points (one more!)..