[EFC] Sweet treats on the way to 95! (15/09/2017)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1171 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:57 PM

Dear forumers, this is a thread dedicated to events feedback collection (EFC in the title). This type of thread is made with one purpose: To help CC adjust their events more to the playerbase they are oriented towards. If you wish to participate, you can take a couple of minutes to fill in the questions written in bold below.

In this particular thread, we will review the pros and cons of the grinding event that started on the 15th and ended on the 24th of this month. As a reminder, this event featured daily rewards for clearing a specific level 93 or 95 dungeon 10 times. More details can be found here: http://dragonnest.eu...nity/event/3602

-Did you like the event? Yes/No/Yes, but could be better/No, but could be worse/This event was not for me (e.g. Spending event).

-What was, in your opinion, the best aspect of this event?

-What was, in your opinion, the worst aspect of this event?

-Would you make any improvements or changes to this event? If so, which?

-Are you looking forward for more of this type of events? Mind telling us why?

-Feel free to share your full opinion here:

#2 Flashbaka

Flashbaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Flashbaka / Fleshbek
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:34 PM

-Did you like the event? Yes/No/Yes, but could be better/No, but could be worse/This event was not for me (e.g. Spending event).

Nop

No good aspect

Grinding 10 dungeons and getting items that are actual useless or close to.

Maybe add current cap (95) rewards or items from previous caps that ppl still seek.

If rewards get changed, sure.

This kind of event can be attractive to the player base as long as the rewards are worth the grinding effort.

Comparing EU events vs VN:
Daily login:
http://forum.cherryc...ng-tầm-tay-bạn/
VS
http://dragonnest.eu...nity/event/3596

Basically the same

---
Cooking event same as EU:
http://forum.cherryc...-nấu-an-mua-he/

--
"Grind event" cause on VN case isnt really grind:
http://forum.cherryc...ấu-dể-mạnh-hơn/
VS
http://dragonnest.eu...nity/event/3602

Not even close, VN is a million times better, less grind and way better rewards

In the end VN events are way better then the ones that EU is getting, same applies to previous events that SEA got and EU never got.

Edited by Flashbaka, 20 September 2017 - 09:36 PM.

#3 Koinzell22

Koinzell22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Gueranpen/Dahren
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DnFR

Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:51 PM

Yes, but could be SO MUCH better!

Not a good aspect but farm in a mmo is normal, so it's okay.

Rewards earned ofc and the quantity of the items earn is a shame too!
-> Just look today 21/09/2017 : 3 Hardened labyss (x2 with vip) lel what you want me do to with that xD Even if i farm it on 10 chars i won't be able to up 1 jade to +14 lmao
So there's no use to do it. And it's only today's event, so much days are same.....

As flash say cap 95 rewards could be much better! Also there's 2 ways to make it more fun for players
- 1st grind 10 times is really long so some dungeons, make it less like 5 for exemple!
-2nd and the most important : make earn more rewards! To continue on todays event : 15-20 Hardened Labyss rewards per char will make players farm it much more than 3 poors ._.

If what we have just submitted is working, ofc. But if not... I won't always do it (like much others players im sure)

Actually the grinding events are not attractive to be played for all reasons named juste before.
And if you want my real full opinion : MAKE THAT LEVELING NESTS BACK <- Game is so boring for new players without it! This is the worst of all points.

#4 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:10 AM

It appeared that certain players reported in that running one dungeon instead of ten made them receive the rewards as well.

#5 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1171 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:46 PM

View PostYamiZero, on 28 September 2017 - 12:10 AM, said:

It appeared that certain players reported in that running one dungeon instead of ten made them receive the rewards as well.
Yeah, but I think that could be considered a non intentional bug, so it should not be covered. The idea here is to gauge the impression such events made on the playerbase due to the way in which they were planned.

#6 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1390 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:02 AM

View PostPawHammer, on 28 September 2017 - 11:46 PM, said:

Yeah, but I think that could be considered a non intentional bug, so it should not be covered. The idea here is to gauge the impression such events made on the playerbase due to the way in which they were planned.

With the bug the event is okay, without the bug it's trash. No way I'm running a dungeon 10x for 20 Dream Crystals and 3 Hardened Labyss.