• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SciSSorsLuv

SciSSorsLuv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:33 AM

1. What set should i get? IDN gear or RDN?
2.I see a lot of people with costume weapons or wierd spirits and I wanred to know where did they get it from? There are no costum weapons in the CC shop

#2 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1138 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:01 PM

Hello there! I'll try to give an answer to both of your questions:

1) You should get a level 95 or 93 set. My suggestions are Hero Neris set (level 95) or Rune dragon Unique set (level 93). You can actually evolve the Rune dragon Unique set to level 95 at the blacksmith too! The reason why RDN and IDN gear are not prefered is their outdated stats. If you are trying to get strong, you should also try getting the Rune dragon Legendary set, which is even more powerful.

2) Spirits can be obtained from several sources (highlighted the cheapest/easiest):

-Trading 100 geraint coins for a geraint spirit at the special store (you can buy hero geraints to trade them into coins).
-Trading 100 iona coins for a iona spirit at the special store (you can buy hero ionas to trade them into coins).
-Getting lucky on dragon boxes will get you a 2016 accessory exchange coupon which you can trade for a spirit at the accessory store. This month only, you may get the karahan spirit in dragon boxes too.
-Some events give away free spirits, like halloween or christmas. Make sure to stick around for those!

Costume weapons can be obtained from several sources too:

-Buying a costume package on the cash shop (they usually include weapons, just not this month).
-Buying or obtaining an epic weapon exchange coupon from the trading house or deluxe boxes.
-Trading in geraint or iona coins for geraint or iona weapons (you can buy iona or geraint heroes to trade in for coins at the trading house).

Hope it helps!

#3 SciSSorsLuv

SciSSorsLuv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 12:48 AM

View PostPawHammer, on 05 October 2017 - 04:01 PM, said:

Hello there! I'll try to give an answer to both of your questions:

1) You should get a level 95 or 93 set. My suggestions are Hero Neris set (level 95) or Rune dragon Unique set (level 93). You can actually evolve the Rune dragon Unique set to level 95 at the blacksmith too! The reason why RDN and IDN gear are not prefered is their outdated stats. If you are trying to get strong, you should also try getting the Rune dragon Legendary set, which is even more powerful.

2) Spirits can be obtained from several sources (highlighted the cheapest/easiest):

-Trading 100 geraint coins for a geraint spirit at the special store (you can buy hero geraints to trade them into coins).
-Trading 100 iona coins for a iona spirit at the special store (you can buy hero ionas to trade them into coins).
-Getting lucky on dragon boxes will get you a 2016 accessory exchange coupon which you can trade for a spirit at the accessory store. This month only, you may get the karahan spirit in dragon boxes too.
-Some events give away free spirits, like halloween or christmas. Make sure to stick around for those!

Costume weapons can be obtained from several sources too:

-Buying a costume package on the cash shop (they usually include weapons, just not this month).
-Buying or obtaining an epic weapon exchange coupon from the trading house or deluxe boxes.
-Trading in geraint or iona coins for geraint or iona weapons (you can buy iona or geraint heroes to trade in for coins at the trading house).

Hope it helps!

it helps alot thanks :D
though i already bought the IDN set (:>)

#4 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:07 AM

Do keep in mind that it is not recommended to get the Unique grade Ice Dragon equipment as they are quite dated, I believe Paw was referring to the Legendary grade, which cannot be purchased directly from the Trade House.

#5 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1138 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:57 PM

View PostYamiZero, on 08 October 2017 - 01:07 AM, said:

Do keep in mind that it is not recommended to get the Unique grade Ice Dragon equipment as they are quite dated, I believe Paw was referring to the Legendary grade, which cannot be purchased directly from the Trade House.

IDN legendary compared to unique 95 is also not cost-effective, so for a new player it'd be highly reccommended to get rune dragon unique and evolve it to level 95 (the enhancement is a lot cheaper on 95 items). IDN unique is very out of date and you should not aim for it at all.