Congratulations on making it this far, Adventurers! Last we left off, the Spirit of Death was seen flying out of the clock tower in Saint Haven by Detective Gobby – but that wasn’t the only person he saw leave. Carrying a legendary weapon wrapped in cloth was Berlin, the Blacksmith who left as well followed by his drug-addicted brother, David!
Due to his expert skills of deduction, the Goblin surmised that David must not have known of the consequences of drug abuse, which somehow also meant that he was a Goddess Blessing Muffin. Did any of this matter nor make sense? Maybe not. But in order to in order to confirm his suspicions, he knew that he needed to enter a market, but in the heat of the moment, he accidentally stumbled into a supermarket instead! Don’t believe us? Then check out the following link to read the stories that unfolded: http://forum.cherryc...ween-in-althea/
Once again, YOU, the Adventurers of Althea must continue by “Completing the Story,” Dragon Nest style and follow the steps below to further get to the bottom of the strange happenings and pick up sweet rewards along the way:
- The person before you types 5-10 words into the story
- You must add 5-10 more words and continue the story, and it must progress the story
- No saying “The End”, “it died”, or anything inappropriate; such comments will be deleted
- Each comment must only have 5-10 words, and each player can only post 1 comment
- Be sure to filter the comments in chronological order to see the comment before you
- Write a new comment, do not reply to a previous comment
- The story will end at the stroke of midnight on 13 October so try to end it before then. You’ll receive Rewards for ending the story before or at midnight
We’ll start the story in the below, and you will build upon it, but with the condition that it is only drawn from the world of Dragon Nest. So go out there and make it a great story!