Alekss22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Amalon
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Balkan/Veteran

Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:04 PM

as title say price on those cash shop are so high and expensive that not much player could donate to game because are so much even for me!
Suggest to reduce price from 47.840 CC to some 30.000 and how much but to be under those price so we can donate more to game good for us good for DN EU and Cherry Credit!

I hope any of player to suggest this real suggestion because have some good point,i agree should be expensive so not all able to get stuff and buy but not like this much!

Thank you!

#2 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:45 PM

Daily DBs are extremely cheap, so you can always get those instead.

2500 CC for 5 of them is more than fair.

#3 Alekss22

Alekss22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Amalon
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Balkan/Veteran

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:28 AM

View PostMuchAshe, on 24 October 2017 - 10:45 PM, said:

Daily DBs are extremely cheap, so you can always get those instead.

2500 CC for 5 of them is more than fair.

That is good but to get many box like 500+ (for getting those extra items from box ) for serious you need like some 80 days to get them all even more so price for it is good but you will take a lot of time to collect them!

Edited by Alekss22, 25 October 2017 - 06:34 AM.

#4 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:04 PM

View PostAlekss22, on 25 October 2017 - 06:28 AM, said:

That is good but to get many box like 500+ (for getting those extra items from box ) for serious you need like some 80 days to get them all even more so price for it is good but you will take a lot of time to collect them!

Not really, you can buy them on multiple chars and move them via server storage. With 12 chars, which shouldn't be an issue to create, that's 60 boxes you can buy in one day.

#5 Alekss22

Alekss22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Amalon
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Balkan/Veteran

Posted 26 October 2017 - 06:32 AM

View PostMuchAshe, on 25 October 2017 - 06:04 PM, said:

Not really, you can buy them on multiple chars and move them via server storage. With 12 chars, which shouldn't be an issue to create, that's 60 boxes you can buy in one day.

i tough is for account per day so i can wow aww i didn't know that  thank you on that info if that is possible this tread can be closed even deleted! ^^

#6 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1186 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:12 PM

Yeah, as Ashe said. Daily deluxe boxes are the workaround to avoid the price of the x25 pack of boxes. It's essentially a 5 for the price of 1 that can be server stored (so you can open many on 1 character and, when you get what you wanted, change to another). I have nothing else to add to this discussion, so I guess I'll just lock the thread instead.

Have a nice day!