4 replies to this topic

#1 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1186 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:36 PM

Since I've seen a discussion brewing on the announcement page of the new blessing points system, made in theory to prevent "bug abuse", I wanted to see the thoughts of people on this particular matter. Even if you are all for it, don't hesitate to drop your opinion here, as it could help CC see how their community reacts to changes. Here's some orientational questions you can use to write your reply:

Do you like the new blessing points system? Why?

Are you able to do all your daily tasks without buying VIP? If so, how many slayer runs can you do afterwards?

Would you like some way to farm blessing point potions like the ones we used to have on Circus Maximus a while ago?

What do you think this new system is good for? And what cons does it have?

#2 Gaoul

Gaoul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 05:05 AM

I personally don't like new Blessing Points system.
Reason, if i want to do daily tasks, its possible to do all of them only once.
And if its Daily task, why is there one that can be done only 1 time in a week? How is that considered daily and not weekly?
Considering Slayer runs, hardly possible to do more runs than required for Daily. Unless you only go for them.
Also, BP events? Every time i see some new event i end up laughing at rewards, because they are rewards only in name, nothing else.
So i don't expect anything that could make this any better.

#3 Alekss22

Alekss22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Amalon
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Balkan/Veteran

Posted 27 October 2017 - 07:54 PM

No,personally and globally i don't like  new FTG Bless system because of limit on FTG  per character to run trough dungeon,nest and anywhere else...why? Because no one should be limited how much he will run through dungeon (less for nest but also for it) and farm gold on that way i agree is fine to have daily but point should be increased from now at last x2 or x3 how much is now! that would be fine and that increase are for per  character no per account!

Are you able to do all your daily tasks without buying VIP? If so, how many slayer runs can you do afterwards?

Daily yes but to farm dungeons no when expire FTG! i do Slayer only 2 time for daily 100 point because no see worth to run more when drop only 2,4 point per run and items cost for secure 100 000 per one part and other one box which cost 4000 is not secure will you get 100% your item for class so when we caluculate to get all part by buy 4000 = 400 000 and 1 part of 100 000 x5 =500 000 different is 100 000  so at those 100 000 is big difference but at any mean you not have that much FTG to get them!

Would you like some way to farm blessing point potions like the ones we used to have on Circus Maximus a while ago?

Depend how much they give bless if only 700 no! but if more of 700 like 1400 or 2100 per day then it worth to spend time on it!

not sure i can answer on this quest what is good for only to make you mad!

Edited by Alekss22, 27 October 2017 - 07:57 PM.

#4 DeepestLore

DeepestLore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:27 AM

Hello! I'm fairly new to the game, but I also believe I've seen enough to make a statement. Let's go over the questions...

I narrowly missed the old system, and I have to say, I don't like the new system at all.
See, I started out intending to just do the story, power leveling wasn't in the plans. Then I got to level 80, and I got presented with a pretty harsh choice: either I do things the way I like, or I do things efficiently, as BP became a looming concern. Leveling up just via quests would take a very long time, and while the story picks up, the gameplay for it doesn't. I had to resort to the usual speed leveling method, abandoning the story.
With the old system I could at least do my dailies and then go do the story just for the sake of the story - XP and loot wouldn't matter anyway. With the new system, we're all basically forced into the daily task route. Now, you could say I still have the choice of doing just the story, and I'm not "forced" into anything. I say this is an artificial dilemma forced on me and others that shouldn't even be there in the first place. There's not much freedom in the game as is, and BP limits it further.

Oh, I am. Problem is, there isn't a lot BP left to do something else afterwards. I really don't appreciate this new BP budgeting we have to deal with, or any restriction of the kind. Reducing a game with such an involving combat system to regular daily grind feels like a waste of criminal proportions, anyway.

I would like for this restriction to go for good, not have workarounds for it.

It certainly is good for padding out content. I suppose it's also good for boosting sales of whatever means to increase one's BP. It feels like an anti-consumer practice.
I'm having mixed feelings about this: on one hand, this is a free-to-play game, and devs/publisher can't live off of goodwill and enthusiasm, so monetization of some aspects goes without saying. On the other hand, BP is monetizing gameplay, which feels draconian. Even paying subscribers merely get an extended BP pool I feel like there could be a compromise about where free-to-play ends and the pay begins.

To conclude: personally, I would be more than happy to see any form of game time restriction go. Some steps in this direction would be nice for starters. From a consumer standpoint, there can be absolutely no pros to limiting gameplay, unless they're experiencing a Stockholm syndrome of sorts.

#5 FoaRequiem

FoaRequiem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 11:26 AM

I really dislike it, I feel like it is way too restrictive and doesn't allow players to do anything in the game. For example, usually I would be helping new members in my guild doing daily quest in order to get geared a minimum, but with this new bp system, i can't afford to use more bp than usual since I would then get blocked from doing other contents like slayer mode.

I've been starting to buy VIP one month ago, but only on my main character, and even then, I feel like i'm still way to limited. Usually I do : daily quests +5 slayer's testing ground, and just like that i'm already almost out of bp, and this is with VIP. So in order to do slayer mode, I use other character to farm tickets since I don't want to waste too much bp on my main to keep them for slayer mode, but my other character don't have VIP so after like 4-5 runs they're out of bp and I feel like this is stupid, I should be able to do at least 20 run per day imo...

Yes, and I would also like more daily/weekly bp, I feel like weekly should be about 2000-2500 and daily at least 1000-1500. Also, reducing the number of bp needed to enter Slayer's testing ground would be a good idea since 180 is way to much in my opinion (and i'm also speaking on the behalf of some of my friends and guildmates)

I don't really see any good in this system from a player perspective since it's only limiting us without good reason... I feel like if players want to spend time on the game they should be rewarded to do so and not the opposite.
Then again, some could argue that in order to fix this, we juste have to use multiple characters so that we have basically unlimited bp, but everyone doesn't like to have to level up and gear all his characters, also since we can't transfer most equipement anymore (not even speaking about costume that are almost as important as regular equipement) there will be gaps in equipement between character that will result in taking more time to clear there daily tasks. Personnally, i'd rather do everything with one character than having to change all the time...

I've been thinking of ways to increase bp : For example, for every max level character on the account we would gain like 100 daily bp, so that i'll encourage player to level up more character (and maybe buy slot expansion, yay money for you cc) or an other way could be to increase bp according to the hero level so that players that plays a lot get rewarded.

tl;dr : I don't like it, too restrictive, need more bp.