Alekss22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Amalon
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Balkan/Veteran

Posted 01 November 2017 - 09:23 PM

We all know there are so many cc seller through DN EU it's not secret!
Early through dragon nest there was some system which work fine for both side CC Seller and CC Buyer.
System based if i remember with GM's  or how was,not sure...point is that is secure from scamming from players who do that is drastically reduce or even no exist!

I suggest now we get in game some system which will improve those steps who sell CC that it really sell cc and not just take gold and disappear! would be that in side with some NPC or GM been there as 3th side to make sure they got what need! and Also those "Trusted Seller" Should have some approve Mark ( some title with unique color)  that he is really trusted to sell CC for secure not been scammed!

So dear Dragoner leave some +1 or Bump for this idea and kick those Scammers in their fat a**s!
let this idea make be possible and alive! by your support!

#2 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1186 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:39 PM

I'm sorry to inform you that CC trading is strongly discouraged by Cherry Credits, so your suggestion can not be endorsed by the company. However, if you wish to know how the reputation of a certain player is, I strongly reccommend checking out this thread:

http://forum.cherryc...discord-server/

In there, you can find many active players that can tell you about the reputation certain people have on the server, in order to prevent scamming and such problems. Of course, if you want to be 100% safe, do not trade your golds for CC with players. The Cherry Credits website, as well as their partner websites, sell CC as well, completely scam-free. I personally reccommend either the official website or offgamers, as they are the cheapest alternative. There's also the Zgold option (http://dragonnest.eu...ity/notice/3509), but that one is way more expensive, so it's really not worth it without events (price comparison below, credits for the image to PunderJr.).

Posted Image

#3 Alekss22

Alekss22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Amalon
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Balkan/Veteran

Posted 02 November 2017 - 12:00 AM

View PostPawHammer, on 01 November 2017 - 10:39 PM, said:

I'm sorry to inform you that CC trading is strongly discouraged by Cherry Credits, so your suggestion can not be endorsed by the company. However, if you wish to know how the reputation of a certain player is, I strongly reccommend checking out this thread:

http://forum.cherryc...discord-server/

In there, you can find many active players that can tell you about the reputation certain people have on the server, in order to prevent scamming and such problems. Of course, if you want to be 100% safe, do not trade your golds for CC with players. The Cherry Credits website, as well as their partner websites, sell CC as well, completely scam-free. I personally reccommend either the official website or offgamers, as they are the cheapest alternative. There's also the Zgold option (http://dragonnest.eu...ity/notice/3509), but that one is way more expensive, so it's really not worth it without events (price comparison below, credits for the image to PunderJr.).

Posted Image

Hmm okay well how about to bring then DNP system in DN EU so can make a bit non stressful game with gold farming by selling DNP Coupons?

#4 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:49 AM

View PostAlekss22, on 02 November 2017 - 12:00 AM, said:

Hmm okay well how about to bring then DNP system in DN EU so can make a bit non stressful game with gold farming by selling DNP Coupons?

No please. No DNP coupons. Our economy is fished up enough already. Don't add more random currencies.

#5 Alekss22

Alekss22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Amalon
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Balkan/Veteran

Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:51 AM

View PostMuchAshe, on 02 November 2017 - 01:49 AM, said:

No please. No DNP coupons. Our economy is fished up enough already. Don't add more random currencies.

Well as on Sea already exist i am sure there will be also! soon or later! xD

Edited by Alekss22, 02 November 2017 - 03:51 AM.

#6 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1186 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 02 November 2017 - 08:00 AM

View PostAlekss22, on 02 November 2017 - 03:51 AM, said:

Well as on Sea already exist i am sure there will be also! soon or later! xD

Actually, I believe SEA got it removed once it got transfered to the developers. But hey, it's an idea after all. Let's see what CC thinks of it.

#7 Alekss22

Alekss22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Amalon
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Balkan/Veteran

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:11 PM

View PostPawHammer, on 02 November 2017 - 08:00 AM, said:

Actually, I believe SEA got it removed once it got transfered to the developers. But hey, it's an idea after all. Let's see what CC thinks of it.
  Yeah let's see! :D

#8 ZeroYami

ZeroYami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:23 AM

Already suggested here.