• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 SakataGintoki

SakataGintoki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:06 PM

Hello everyone i play many mmorpgs like DN , elsword or blade and soul. and i always play those games a few weeks or months and then quit for several months/years and come back. i had like 10 come backs in my dragon nest carrier and this time it happens again!

my last time here was at 93 Cap where IDN came out .. it was around 2016 i guess soo....

before i download this game i´d like to know how this games playerbase/content has evolved since then until today.

i mean.. how is the currency right now? is it still very hard as a non casher to get good eq? like grinding 8-12 weeks to get a full set ?

is it now easier to be able to do most of the endgame solo ? because im a solo player and dont like partys unless its for 8 man raids or smh like that.

hows the skill balance in this game? and the current playerbase compared to 2015 or 2016 ?

i mean i dont want invest lifetime into a game when i have to be afraid of this game is closing soon or will die due to bad developer cuz i feel like they dont care about DN anymore and put all resources in their bad ios/android apps instead of as planned , develop a whole new dragon nest 2 .. but nvm.

sorry for my bad english i just miss my time in dragon nest but want to assure myself before i come back that everything will be fine sooooo i hope you can help me out!

#2 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1186 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:07 AM

I mean.. how is the currency right now? is it still very hard as a non casher to get good eq? like grinding 8-12 weeks to get a full set ?

It is as hard as usual, the inflation has gone down quite a lot, though, so gold is worth more than it used to be.

Is it now easier to be able to do most of the endgame solo ? Because im a solo player and dont like partys unless its for 8 man raids or smh like that.

No, you can not do endgame content (aka 8 men raids) solo unless your gear, class and skills are the best of the best (and even then you would struggle a lot). Besides raids, nests are possible to solo, but I'm not sure if they count as endgame content since they are actually quite easy to do.

Hows the skill balance in this game? and the current playerbase compared to 2015 or 2016 ?

Some classes are weaker than others, but people can play what they like without getting weird looks (unless you play engineers). The playerbase seems to have recuperated slightly from the crash, but also seems smaller than before the crash. It's easy to find parties to do stuff, if that is what you are asking.

Dragon nest is still a fun game, and right now there is access to all the spin-off classes. Those are quite fun to play, and I'd reccommend you gave the game another chance and see for yourself how it has changed. Gearing up is now easier, with plates having guaranteed second stats and equipment having very good chances of enhancing.

#3 SakataGintoki

SakataGintoki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:23 AM

Thank you for your answer im already lvl 88 and i have to say its quite fun to play :) thread can be closed thx

#4 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1186 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:59 AM

In that case, locking.

Enjoy playing with us!