3 replies to this topic

#1 maarco

maarco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:36 AM

Population is relatively dead, as in not enough to keep it going for more time, and I feel the termination of this server is coming very soon. What do you guys think? Should we just give up on this server and move to another one or just let dn die in peace.
Other, what do you guys think will happen to our chars/accounts? Will they just be deleted or moved to another server?

Edited by maarco, 22 November 2017 - 03:37 AM.

#2 Mantou

Mantou

Super Ninja Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6420 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:07 PM

The population of DNEU is actually active, just that forums activities are dead ever since DNSEA moved to their own forum.

Mantou do hope forum activities will pick up else mantou carrot horde is slowly disappearing :(

#3 ZeroYami

ZeroYami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:17 PM

A lot of people have come along and said they felt the server is dying, spanning over years, we're still around. It is true the game has lost a lot of players due to lack of interesting content, bad communication and management, I wish they would really step up on that. The game has so much potential that's being wasted by developers and publishers together.

I'm not sure what you mean with your question regarding "what would happen to our accounts." If the game server would actually close and isn't picked up by another publisher, I suppose whether they are deleted or inaccessible won't really make a difference. But I don't really expect that to happen as Dragon Nest is pretty important.

You know where to find us on Discord Mantou (five) (carrot)

#4 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1185 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:57 AM

Not really inactive, maarco. If you log in the game, it's actually very easy to find people to do any kind of content (maybe not for daily quests, due to how boring they are). I have no issues finding people to party up for nests or raids within minutes of opening parties, so I don't share this concern of yours. Rest assured, there's always been people saying "DN is dying", and everyone is still here.

Enjoy playing the game!