pervanon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • pervanon
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:12 PM

Hello I have some questions about Black Friday Sale.

1) How does Epic Weapon Exchange Coupon work? I'm assuming this is the coupon you exchange with cat merchant but I looked and there was various different coupons for each items so I'm wondering if they will just give random coupon or we can actually pick whatever we want from exchange shop?

2) Does Epic Weapon costumes gets locked to a character that used the coupon or can I store it on server storage and share it with another Academic line characters? (Currently I only have Shooting Star but going to make Ray Mechanic soon) Oh and are costumes(including accessories and wings) storable on server storage and can be shared between characters or does it get locked to a character that originally had?

3) So if I'm understanding this correctly, you get Epic Weapon Exchange Costume every combined 50,000 CC you spent between November 24 to 27 right? (for example, buying costume and something else to add up on 50,000 CC) or do I need to buy item that are 50,000 CC or higher?

4) Currently, what weapon costumes are in Special Halloween Gacha Box?

Sorry for the lot of questions. Just wanna make sure I understand this correctly before charging CC.

#2 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1185 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:06 PM

View Postpervanon, on 25 November 2017 - 07:12 PM, said:

Hello I have some questions about Black Friday Sale.

1) How does Epic Weapon Exchange Coupon work? I'm assuming this is the coupon you exchange with cat merchant but I looked and there was various different coupons for each items so I'm wondering if they will just give random coupon or we can actually pick whatever we want from exchange shop?

2) Does Epic Weapon costumes gets locked to a character that used the coupon or can I store it on server storage and share it with another Academic line characters? (Currently I only have Shooting Star but going to make Ray Mechanic soon) Oh and are costumes(including accessories and wings) storable on server storage and can be shared between characters or does it get locked to a character that originally had?

3) So if I'm understanding this correctly, you get Epic Weapon Exchange Costume every combined 50,000 CC you spent between November 24 to 27 right? (for example, buying costume and something else to add up on 50,000 CC) or do I need to buy item that are 50,000 CC or higher?

4) Currently, what weapon costumes are in Special Halloween Gacha Box?

Sorry for the lot of questions. Just wanna make sure I understand this correctly before charging CC.

1) You right-click it to use it and you get to pick main or secondary weapon. The options you have are determined by the current epic costume set: Racing set. In following months, that's likely to change to a different costume set.

2) Sadly, epic weapon costumes can not be storageable. There's exceptions: Epic darkness/light weapons, purple weapons and new darkness weapons, together with epic Iona, Karahan and Rubinart can all be stored on your server storage for sharing. Think twice on which character you want it.

3) No, you misunderstood, you will get 1 epic weapon coupon every 50.000 CC you spend in one particular character (For example, buying a warranty, vip, cash expansion for heraldries.. until it adds up to 50k CC on that character). That character will receive the boxes and the coupon (you can not server store the boxes).

4) The halloween boxes contain the following important items:

-Halloween Decal/wings/tail.
-Halloween mount (has stats).
-2016 Accessory coupon.
-Epic weapon exchange coupon.

For a whole list of items, you may check this link here: https://spacem.githu...oween-Gacha-Box

I hope I could help you with your doubts. Have a very nice day! If you have any further questions, you can send me instant messages on our Discord server (and get instant help!).

#3 pervanon

pervanon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • pervanon
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 28 November 2017 - 05:53 AM

Thank you so much for answering my questions! I charged CC and purchased in-game items and I have some concerns.

I purchased items today, 27th in CET time(still 27th), but when I checked the transaction log, all my purchase are showing up as 28th.

Should I be concerned about this? Will I be able to receive my items? I spent 110k CC on main character.

Also, rare weapon costumes are not server storageable? I bought 2 costumes for main character(to add up CC for bonus items) and it wouldn't let me store rare weapon costumes in server storage. Now my sub character have costumes without weapon costumes and I look through shop and I don't think they were selling weapon costumes(unless I missed it).

I'm kinda bumped out about this and hope it's some kind of bug but if it isn't, welp, lesson learned I guess(ugh).

#4 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1185 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 28 November 2017 - 05:33 PM

View Postpervanon, on 28 November 2017 - 05:53 AM, said:

Thank you so much for answering my questions! I charged CC and purchased in-game items and I have some concerns.

I purchased items today, 27th in CET time(still 27th), but when I checked the transaction log, all my purchase are showing up as 28th.

Should I be concerned about this? Will I be able to receive my items? I spent 110k CC on main character.

Also, rare weapon costumes are not server storageable? I bought 2 costumes for main character(to add up CC for bonus items) and it wouldn't let me store rare weapon costumes in server storage. Now my sub character have costumes without weapon costumes and I look through shop and I don't think they were selling weapon costumes(unless I missed it).

I'm kinda bumped out about this and hope it's some kind of bug but if it isn't, welp, lesson learned I guess(ugh).

Alright, first of all, the hour difference is due to where the CC office is located (their timezone is roughly 6 hours ahead of ours), which is probably the cause for why the transactions showed on the 28th. Fortunately for you, if this causes you any kind of problem, CC is very responsive and replies to support tickets rather fast (resolving the issue may take longer, if you even get a problem). In other words, don't worry!

And yeah, unfortunately, i don't know of any rare costume weapons that can be stored (forum people, if I'm wrong, correct me). Currently, the only storageable cash weapons I know of are epic grade Dark, Light, Purple, Karahan, Rubinart and Iona. However, it is possible for you to get cash weapons relatively cheap thanks to geraint heroes:

Purchase a Hero Geraint on the trading house and go to the geraint store (at the NPC with a bird, near Irine, in Saint Haven). There you can select "coin shop" and buy Geraint coins that you can trade for Geraint weapon coupons. Those coupons can be traded for geraint weapons at the hero weapon shop, on the same NPC.

Unfortunately, the cash shop doesn't sell weapons separately.

I hope the information i shared with you helps! Have a great day and enjoy Dragon Nest!