• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 voidc9

voidc9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 08:37 AM

Could someone be so kind to instead of uploading setup files (data1.cab,data2.cab,data3.cab,setup.exe....and the rest) just go with ALREADY INSTALLED/EXTRACTED game folder with all files from their 'Program Files(x86)' or whatever the location please?
Im not so much of a noob with PC stuff and i was trying for 4 days straight to install this game...just cant,all files i download from official website (tried EU,SEA and US sites) and it always ends up corrupted.i tried downloading full game client wich comes in zip file on all of 3 versions with winrar,winzip,poweriso,7zip and still cant run setup.exe (getting some error about needing to close some previous installations and sht),also tried all methods but this time i downloaded game client in parts...still same thing...all corrupted,tried on 3 diffrent PCs and a laptop,still same thing,i also tried merging EU,SEA and US files i downloaded since for few ppl on forums it worked that way but not this time.Also some ppl were posting data1.cab,data2.cab etc u get from official sites claiming they are not corrupted but still same + those were from 2016 i think,i was reading a lot past 4 days on all forums i could find and it seems really a lot of ppl have this problem and creators i guess just dont care so i guess this what im asking for would solve this problem to many new/returning players.So if anyone would be so kind to upload somewhere already installed game files that would be great or have a solution for this in this late 2017.Peace ^_^.