[Event] Rewards So Good, It’S A Christmas Miracle!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1960 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:09 PM

news_banner_HOLIDAY-MARATHON.jpg (580×147)

What better way to kick off the Holidays than to blaze through Althea and snag 2017’s last title too! Simply complete these hurdles and get Rewards while you’re at it from 13 December 0000HRS to 8 January 2359HRS (CET). Don’t waste any time earning your Christmas Miracle when you prove your might one last time this year!  

news_img_HOLIDAY-MARATHON01.jpg (720×807)

Note*
Rewards do not stack.
if a player had completed all 4 missions, he will only receive 2nd set of rewards. 

news_img_HOLIDAY-MARATHON02.jpg (720×245)

Note*
Hardcore mode is counted as well

news_img_HOLIDAY-MARATHON03.jpg (720×245)

news_img_HOLIDAY-MARATHON04.jpg (720×264)

Note*
Only Hardcore and Hell mode will be eligible for the rewards

news_img_HOLIDAY-MARATHON05.jpg (720×388)

Terms and Conditions

• The event will start on 13 December 2017 and end on 8 January 2018.
• Required Mission must be completed by the same character (You cannot use different characters to run and combine them together).
• Rewards are given per character basis.
Rewards will be given based on the mission completed.
Rewards will be credited after each of the mission ended which will be on 27 December 2017 and 10 January 2018.
• Rewards are credited via Special Storage.
The Christmas title will be credited on 10 January 2018 before 2359HRS
• Rewards that are not collected and have expired will not be reimbursed.
• All timings stated are in the CET time zone.
• Any character that has been banned due to infringement of game abuse policies during the event or reward period will not be compensated
• Any disputes will not be entertained 1 month after the date of accreditation of event 

#2 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1960 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:09 PM

Reserved.

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:04 PM

Rewards for doing 2 and 4 missions not stacking is a little weird, don't understand why you would do that.

Also question: Does HC count for the HB mission? Usually it does, but it isn't specified this time.

Posted Image

#4 Mantou

Mantou

Super Ninja Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6420 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:31 PM

View PostMuchAshe, on 13 December 2017 - 07:04 PM, said:

Rewards for doing 2 and 4 missions not stacking is a little weird, don't understand why you would do that.

Also question: Does HC count for the HB mission? Usually it does, but it isn't specified this time.

Posted Image

1. because we will get complain that it  would be TOO MUCH spera if we do it.  but we still need to cater for both casuals and the hardcore
2. Yes is counted

#5 Aistyc

Aistyc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Menalie, Xerylia
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Divergent, ProjectX

Posted 29 December 2017 - 12:50 AM

(carrot) (carrot) (carrot) (carrot)  I summon you Mantou-senpai!

We should get the rewards yesterday for the hero's battlefield and ghoul mode runs, but we didnt get anything at all. Please can you look after it?

I don't really want to upload aproximatelly 79 screenshots, so would be happy if you can help (T.T)

"Terms and Conditions
Rewards will be credited after each of the mission ended which will be on 27 December 2017 and 10 January 2018. "

#6 Mantou

Mantou

Super Ninja Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6420 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:56 PM

View PostAistyc, on 29 December 2017 - 12:50 AM, said:

(carrot) (carrot) (carrot) (carrot)  I summon you Mantou-senpai!

We should get the rewards yesterday for the hero's battlefield and ghoul mode runs, but we didnt get anything at all. Please can you look after it?

I don't really want to upload aproximatelly 79 screenshots, so would be happy if you can help (T.T)

"Terms and Conditions
Rewards will be credited after each of the mission ended which will be on 27 December 2017 and 10 January 2018. "

Could u send in a ticket with your IGN, so that the team could check it out and reply you on that :)

#7 Reichi

Reichi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • CritHappens

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:55 AM

View PostMantou, on 29 December 2017 - 02:56 PM, said:

Could u send in a ticket with your IGN, so that the team could check it out and reply you on that :)
are you implying that everyone should send tickets? most of the people haven't got any rewards for ghoul and hero's battlefield missions. I got rewards for ghoul mission on 2 chars out of 21, when I had done both missions with them all.  I think people are waiting for the final date, that is 10th of January, to see if, by some accident, all rewards will arrive at once.

#8 Mantou

Mantou

Super Ninja Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6420 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:39 PM

View PostReichi, on 01 January 2018 - 08:55 AM, said:

are you implying that everyone should send tickets? most of the people haven't got any rewards for ghoul and hero's battlefield missions. I got rewards for ghoul mission on 2 chars out of 21, when I had done both missions with them all.  I think people are waiting for the final date, that is 10th of January, to see if, by some accident, all rewards will arrive at once.

For missions that ended on 24th Dec, all rewards are sent out. If you did not receive them, do send in a ticket so that the team could do a check on it.

There is no need to wait until 10th Jan for these missions as rewards are all sent separately

For missions that end on the 8th Jan, rewards will only be given out on the 10th which includes the titles.

#9 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:45 PM

View PostMantou, on 02 January 2018 - 05:39 PM, said:

For missions that ended on 24th Dec, all rewards are sent out. If you did not receive them, do send in a ticket so that the team could do a check on it.

Weird, I did these events with a bunch of different people and noone received anything. I'm pretty sure something went wrong with your database there.

#10 Mantou

Mantou

Super Ninja Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6420 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:49 PM

View PostMuchAshe, on 02 January 2018 - 09:45 PM, said:

Weird, I did these events with a bunch of different people and noone received anything. I'm pretty sure something went wrong with your database there.

From mantou understanding, those that did not receive rewards (and have already sent in a ticket) are usually due to the requirement not met, either one of the dungeon/nest runs was less than required.

Those would really require a manual check on the team side.

#11 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 17 April 2018 - 05:28 PM

View PostMantou, on 03 January 2018 - 04:49 PM, said:

From mantou understanding, those that did not receive rewards (and have already sent in a ticket) are usually due to the requirement not met, either one of the dungeon/nest runs was less than required.

Those would really require a manual check on the team side.

Hey Mantou, I'm still bumping the ticket for this, it's been over 4 months. Do you think there is any way you could help me and another person with the same issue to get this resolved? We basically got half of our rewards and since then we have been stuck in a loop of bumping the ticket and being told that it's being checked.

#12 Mantou

Mantou

Super Ninja Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6420 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:33 PM

Sure, do you have a ticket number for mantou to forward to?

#13 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:41 PM

View PostMantou, on 18 April 2018 - 12:33 PM, said:

Sure, do you have a ticket number for mantou to forward to?

Thank you!

My ticket number is 354176.
Her ticket number is 354121.

#14 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 05 May 2018 - 05:44 AM