#1 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1186 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 14 December 2017 - 07:46 PM

Good day, dear forumers!

As you may have noticed, the recent Christmas patch was introduced a couple of days ago and brought a big bunch of negative comments both on forums and Discord. But Christmas is not about negativity, is it? Even if our developers gave us a very lackluster patch, there is always a chance that our publishers can make up for it with actual good events.

In order to help them gather ideas for free to play (maybe some cash) events that will not be a failure, I wish to ask the playerbase for their feedback. Think of event ideas you would like to see this christmas (think of giveaways, dungeon grinding, facebook like events, forum storytelling) and rewards (please be realistic with this, no "full genesis and 10 million gold"). Not only that. Please list what you would NOT like to see as an event or a reward too! I will begin with an example:

- Event type: Free to play.

- Name: Clowning around.

- Objective: Clear circus maximus dungeons 6 times in one weekend.

- Rewards: 5 of each cube / 25 garnet.

- Events I don't want: Anything involving low level content (any non level 95 dungeon/nest).

- Rewards I don't want: Skill heraldry pouches, alteum, octagonal water, level 93 jades/plates.

Let's get our christmas spirit working and get started with suggestions to help our publisher give us a truly entertaining holidays season in Dragon Nest!

Have a very nice day.

P.S: Any "troll" comments will be erased on sight.

#2 MiiMylia

MiiMylia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • M-II
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NocturnalMercenaries

Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:46 PM

Im really curious where is the Santa Orc event ? It was always a part of the xmas spirit in the game, so i was sad to see its not here this year!

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:29 PM

I'd like to see rewards in form of Elevation Cube, since SEA and VN had those while under CC, and we have been missing them. It should preferably not just be completely free, as in just logging in, but rather a grind of some sort, potentially multiple stages like the other marathon events.

1. Guardian Nest
2. Dungeons
3. HB
4. Circus
5. Fortress of Erosion
6. Rune Dragon Nest
7. Ice Dragon Nest
8. Volcano Nest
9. Limit Break Nest

All of these could be involved as small missions that give side rewards (Garnets, HG Garnets, Spera, Armor and Weapon Enhancement Mats, Space/Time/Light/Dark Cubes, 95 Jade/Tali mats) and if you complete a total of 4-5 missions on a char you get 1-2 Elevation Cubes or something like that.

Also during 93 events CC gave out a lot of 93 Dragon Jade pouches and were hated for it. That was very understandable as 93 Jades had almost no value. 95 Jades however are harder to come by, so giving out 95 Jades would definitely be an option (1-10 Epic ones for smaller events; Potentially 1 Unique for harder events).

As I don't know the number of people actively participating in events/playing on the server it is difficult for me to give exact numbers in terms of rewards and event difficulty. Generally all events should be accessible for all players, so multiple "difficulty" settings for every event would be nice.

#4 PaterPaisioS

PaterPaisioS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Pater_PaisioS
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Golden

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:16 AM

You can make an event like this :

Clear 3 guardian nest norm or hc or hell mode
Clear 3 vn nest norm or hc or hell mode
Clear  rune norm or hard core
Give 200 gift to every  friend ship
Take a screen shot like a guild 10-20 member and post it on forum
like 20-31 december and you can win some rewards : is up for you .. just that is my think !! i can make a better one and i will post it on 2 dayz from now with more detail <3 thanxs

#5 Grandmist

Grandmist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Grenakui
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:28 AM

(Selfish choices)
I would like an event involving light cubes and dark cubes.
An event for IDN L Fury's.
An even for some dnp that would not involve topping up.
A price reduction on certain stores.(Dungeon point store, Sparkle store)
Clearing 7 daily tasks everyday for the rest of December rewards you with a bit more.

I have heard in the past that you could pick rewards in your special storage maybe give people a choice for a change instead of picking their rewards?

(Guild events)
But the one I would like the most is another guild related event to strengthen bonds more between guildies.
The rewards being something that would increase the overall power of the guild or resources available to make the guild grow (the core players I guess who join in the event activities). This should not include resources that will suddenly equip the guild with full 93 Legend gear and should not be some meagre 25 strengthening stones. Find a middle ground.

Also it would be cool to see guild missions that were available in the past return.

#6 Shimazi

Shimazi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:42 AM

Certainly elevation cube event would be in place as we are very lacking in this resource and looking at other servers getting them while we are being left out feels terrible. The event could take place in form of grind as in complete some lvl95 nests as Volcano nest or Guardian nest couple of times with different difficulties to encourage bigger player base to partake in the said event.

Please don't include any rewards which are outdated, getting some Talisman pouches which are lvl93 in 95cap feels terrible, they are completely outdated and are basically no use for any player in the server, same goes for the jades. However please do give lvl95 talisman pouches + lvl95 Jade pouches as those are hard to come by (especially Jades) and the amount required to make a Unique( not even gonna talk about legend jade which is absurd) is quite difficult to attain or expensive to buy.

Also i think it was pointed out somewhere but im worried that EU keeps on missing out on certain events such as Luffy Althea exploration since this event with updated rewards would benefit the server alot + it would provide a content worth doing, grinding for the time of it being up.

Edited by Shimazi, 16 December 2017 - 01:44 AM.

#7 Scythanic

Scythanic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:17 AM

For the moment some materials we get from recent events are "ok" ( cubes are always welcomed / plates are very good ect.. ) but it feels a bit lacking since other servers got some really important materials such as Elevation cubes per account. It would help ALOT since this kind of material cannot be acquired through effort but it's more like RNG ( also alot of people are stuck with genesis and cannot get refined because of the absurd prices for it ) so my suggestions are :
1- An Elevation cube event for clearing some midgame content ( x4 idn and x4 rudn normal clears for example ) with a reasonable amount not to cause a very big inflation and ruin the value of this material, one cube per account basis would be very good.
2- A level 95 Jade event that is only acquirable through clearing lategame content ( such as x1 rune dragon hardcore clear or 4x / x5 Guardian nest Hell difficulty clears ) , but it would be better to have this kind of event per account basis not per character since it would devalue the jades while they'll potentially be the core of gear for the future PVE content.
3- A 5k nest point event per character basis for clearing Limit Break Nests. This would be very helpful for us to try our luck with Jades disassembling. Those materials are very tiring to get (oo;)
My point increasing the value of events rewards would be really great as long as we have to go through this level cap content to achieve it, to make the grind and doing the daily repetitive stuff even more exciting and worth it. ( as long as we also stay away from getting too spoiled and make people demand to get things effortlessly just by logging in (shame) )

#8 Aymerick59

Aymerick59

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Aymerick59
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 16 December 2017 - 04:33 AM

- Name: - Hide and seek
              - community events

- Objective:    - one of the actual dragon nest moderator  must hide somewhere in saint heaven
                       - the whole lagendia must clear a certain amount of nest/raid,  in order to get a reward

- Rewards: - back in shanda times, the reward was one deluxe box, but it can be lowered for something like actual materials or tradeable cube (like time/space/harmony)
- the reward would scale according to the nest and difficulty of the event, high rewards. (for example, if people clear 100 times volcano nest (hell mode) the server would benefit  10 Legendary stones

- Events I don't want : multiple log to win events that are per character basis

- Rewards I don't want: everything under cap 90 (except cubes), items that can potentially ruin the economy (hello level 95 plates or rare talismans)

#9 Kafe

Kafe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 04:58 AM

I would like to see an event for most of the player base if not all of it. so if i were to make an event i would make it like this.

First of all i think rewards should be related to the content entered and it would not be logical to get something like rudn wrath from volcano nest clear. I think most would agree on this with me.

Also the contents and rewards for event should not be too outdated or that would make it boring and pointless.

Which is why i would pick;

Volcano nest,
Guardian nest,
Limit break nest,
Rune dragon nest 8 man,
Ice dragon nest 8 man,
Nightmare as content.

I would like these nests to feel more rewarding during event period.

So lets start with volcano nest and guardian nest.
I wouldnt make these two nests as seperate events,

Volcano&guardian nest

Normal > 5x low grade hero armour&weapon strenghten stone per clear. Clear 6 times in total to get 5 epic enhancement hammers.

Hardcore > 5x intermediate hero armour&weapon strenghten stone,3x harmony cubes per clear. Clear 12 times in total to get 7x unique enhancement hammers and 15 spera

Hell > 5x high grade hero armour&weapon strenghten stone, 5x harmony cubes per clear. Clear 12 times in total to get 7x legendary enhancement hammers and 15 spera

Clear in all difficulties as written above to get 2x lvl95 plate pouch enhancement heraldry.

Caps at 3 characters per account (so that there wont be overflowing amount of these materials in game)

-

Rune dragon nest 8 man

Normal > 5x rune dragon unique scales and 3x rune dragon unique wraths and 10 garnet per clear.

Hardcore > 1x rune dragon legendary wrath per clear.

(Tried to make this one so that even if done on all characters it would still be fair.)

>Clear 4 times normal and 2 times hardcore in total to get Elevation cube x1.(caps at 3 characters per account)

The elevation cube everyone is expecting as event reward has rune dragon hardcore as condition and  a limit for account so even after event it will keep its worth.

Ice dragon nest 8 man

Hardcore> 1000 gold.

(Only once per character during the event period)

To be honest normal just feels like a waste of time so i am just going to pass it.

Ice drago nest started to feel less rewarding as the ice dragon legendary equipment got kind of outdated and i dont really think additional wrath would be motivating for people. So i thought why not give some gold but not a lot as it is only 1x per character.

-

Limit break nest

>During event period 1250 nest points should be sent via mail after every limit break nest clear. (%50 of the minimum nest reward)

Clear all limit break nests to get low grade luminous dragon jade heart x1

Nightmare

During event period;

Normal> Every clear will give 1000 additional nightmare points.

Hard> Every clear will give 2000 additional nightmare points.

Master> Every clear will give 5000 additional nightmare points.

(Same logic as limit break nest event, rewards sent right after clear via mail)

Clear 3 times to get low grade talisman essence x1

-

Most of the active people farm limit break and nightmare but sometimes it just doesn't feel rewarding(especially limit break) so I just put %50 extra reward and put 1 sure essence/heart as reward which are pure luck to obtain from disassembling talismans/jades at the moment.

---

Please let me know if there is something you don't agree with in the rewards and/or conditions.

Please don't kill me for typos 😅 wrote half from phone and other half from tablet so it is not the most amazing text but I tried to make it as easy as possible to read.

#10 AceOfDarkness

AceOfDarkness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • AceOfDarkness
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SHOCKWAVE

Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:40 AM

What funny timing for an event like this to come up during August I decided to quit DN mainly because it was not good for me since I was always spending money constantly and yesterday I actually worked out how much money I have spent on Dragons Nest since 2014 and it totals Up to £2,262.84

One of the biggest problems I have with Dragons nest is not being able to transfer cash items that you bought to other characters/alt accounts there is also the fact you can't transfer mounts and this is one of the biggest slap in the face especially when we had the server crash last year and you received compensation on the wrong characters etc.

I was happy when I learned you could transfer IDN gear in 93 cap and a few things since it felt like a start for improvement but then I was wrong when 95 cap came, I know a lot of people would like this and I am not saying unbind the cash items and flood the trading house with them but make all of them server storageable it just seems silly to not be able to use something you paid for to the fullest especially considering when it is large amounts.

If Dragons Nest actually had transferable CC items like wings/tails etc I might actually consider returning but it just bothers me when I look at things like my Dark Avenger which has Ice wings/Tail and light weapons.

There are also things that need to be fairer.

Name: Server Storageable CC accessories and mounts. (Also include mount medalions)

Objective: Give the money I spent and the money that other players spent a purpose!

Events I don't want: Unfair P2W Events and spend an ungodly amount of CC to obtain a pair of accessories.
(Also Corrupt company greed and microtransactions like what EA are doing right now.)

Events I want to see: CC Back weekends like what we used to have in shanda times would make up for higher price rates caused by Cherry credits taking over.

And no not DNP back events there are some issues I have with DNP and have experienced personally...
(Like wasting £52.00 on last Halloween and getting nothing)

Well here is what I left I know none of my words will matter but I commented since someone told me about this post and I wanted to add to it and whether anything I suggest gets any attention due to my extremely long text I don't know.

#11 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:32 AM

View PostAceOfDarkness, on 16 December 2017 - 06:40 AM, said:

What funny timing for an event like this to come up during August I decided to quit DN mainly because it was not good for me since I was always spending money constantly and yesterday I actually worked out how much money I have spent on Dragons Nest since 2014 and it totals Up to £2,262.84

One of the biggest problems I have with Dragons nest is not being able to transfer cash items that you bought to other characters/alt accounts there is also the fact you can't transfer mounts and this is one of the biggest slap in the face especially when we had the server crash last year and you received compensation on the wrong characters etc.

I was happy when I learned you could transfer IDN gear in 93 cap and a few things since it felt like a start for improvement but then I was wrong when 95 cap came, I know a lot of people would like this and I am not saying unbind the cash items and flood the trading house with them but make all of them server storageable it just seems silly to not be able to use something you paid for to the fullest especially considering when it is large amounts.

If Dragons Nest actually had transferable CC items like wings/tails etc I might actually consider returning but it just bothers me when I look at things like my Dark Avenger which has Ice wings/Tail and light weapons.

There are also things that need to be fairer.

Name: Server Storageable CC accessories and mounts. (Also include mount medalions)

Objective: Give the money I spent and the money that other players spent a purpose!

Events I don't want: Unfair P2W Events and spend an ungodly amount of CC to obtain a pair of accessories.
(Also Corrupt company greed and microtransactions like what EA are doing right now.)

Events I want to see: CC Back weekends like what we used to have in shanda times would make up for higher price rates caused by Cherry credits taking over.

And no not DNP back events there are some issues I have with DNP and have experienced personally...
(Like wasting £52.00 on last Halloween and getting nothing)

Well here is what I left I know none of my words will matter but I commented since someone told me about this post and I wanted to add to it and whether anything I suggest gets any attention due to my extremely long text I don't know.

What the fish are you even saying, please just never come back.

#12 AceOfDarkness

AceOfDarkness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • AceOfDarkness
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SHOCKWAVE

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:36 PM

View PostMuchAshe, on 16 December 2017 - 07:32 AM, said:

What the fish are you even saying, please just never come back.

You could have left something actually constructive but your focus is still targeted at me instead of the actual topic I thought this was supposed to be a serious thread guess I was wrong.

My reason for posting in the first place is like I said someone mentioned this post to me at first I thought it was only targetted as a Christmas event but that said person told me it was targetted at DN in general which is why I posted.

#13 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 16 December 2017 - 11:17 PM

View PostAceOfDarkness, on 16 December 2017 - 10:36 PM, said:

You could have left something actually constructive but your focus is still targeted at me instead of the actual topic I thought this was supposed to be a serious thread guess I was wrong.

My reason for posting in the first place is like I said someone mentioned this post to me at first I thought it was only targetted as a Christmas event but that said person told me it was targetted at DN in general which is why I posted.

Alright then let me break this down for you:

1. You don't play the game. What is your feedback based on?
2. This is about event creation nothing else. If you want to give feedback in general feel free to create your own thread. Not sure who told you something else.
3. Noone cares about how much money you spent, it doesn't make you any better than other players.
4. Not being able to transfer cash accessories is definitely not one of the biggest issues, in fact a lot of stuff can be transfered by now.
5. Noone received compensation on the wrong chars after the crash, how would that even work?
6. IDN Gear has nothing to do with cash items, what are you comparing?
7. If fashion is really the only thing you care about, I heard there are dress-up games. Maybe those are the genre for you?
8. What things need to be fairer?
9. What kind of event is this, how does it work?

10. Why are you mentioning EA and what does "corrupt company greed" have to do with event design?
11. "CC-back events" won't work for a multi game company. Also I'm fairly prices didn't just randomly increase, but I don't top up, so I might be incorrect.
12. What exactly is the connection between DNP events and you spending money and being unlucky with RNG boxes?

Hope I adressed your post properly now :)

#14 AceOfDarkness

AceOfDarkness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • AceOfDarkness
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SHOCKWAVE

Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:16 AM

View PostMuchAshe, on 16 December 2017 - 11:17 PM, said:

Alright then let me break this down for you:

1. You don't play the game. What is your feedback based on?
2. This is about event creation nothing else. If you want to give feedback in general feel free to create your own thread. Not sure who told you something else.
3. Noone cares about how much money you spent, it doesn't make you any better than other players.
4. Not being able to transfer cash accessories is definitely not one of the biggest issues, in fact, a lot of stuff can be transferred by now.
5. Noone received compensation on the wrong chars after the crash, how would that even work?
6. IDN Gear has nothing to do with cash items, what are you comparing?
7. If fashion is really the only thing you care about, I heard there are dress-up games. Maybe those are the genre for you?
8. What things need to be fairer?
9. What kind of event is this, how does it work?

10. Why are you mentioning EA and what does "corrupt company greed" have to do with event design?
11. "CC-back events" won't work for a multi-game company. Also, I'm fairly prices didn't just randomly increase, but I don't top up, so I might be incorrect.
12. What exactly is the connection between DNP events and you spending money and being unlucky with RNG boxes?

Hope I addressed your post properly now :)

1. I don't play the game is not entirely true I just play multiple games and play DN mostly for PVP with friends.

2. So I was right in the first place then that this is entirely event focused for Christmas then I would not have posted in this first place if I knew that but said person, when I told them it was targetted towards events, said it was not and was targetted at DN in general which is why I responded.

3. That's not the point I could not care less if anyone cared about how much money I spent or how much others spent the point I was trying to prove is that DN was becoming unhealthy for me which is one of the reasons I quit alongside because of the community.

4. Only items that are Epic grades such as wings and stuff can be transferred and cash items have been making the game more P2W although I know that kinda died down in 95 cap due to FD being less useful.

5. Mount transfer services from shanda days and certain coupons being returned bound I would rather not go into that mainly because it involves a completely separate topic

6. My point was that in the previous cap (80) you could not transfer legendary gear beside wraths but with 90 cap they made IDN which was the new L gear transferable to separate characters but then made the 95 Cap gear non-transferable so that's going backwards again.

7. HaHa very funny fashion is not the only thing I cared about in DN I really enjoyed the combat system and the raids back when they where decent and as well as the PVP it was not only costumes but I did spend a lot and if your into fashion too maybe we could both play some little dress up games together I'm sure you would enjoy that ;) especially since I know you main a loli.

8. Class balancing one of the biggest problems I have with PVP is exactly that yet I still play it I know but it would just be nice to have some actual decent PVP in this game especially with how good the combat system is.

9. It's not an event because I was mistaken by the person who told me which Is why I probabbly won't be commenting much now but I will still appear in game :P

10: I was using EA as an example since they love their precious microtransactions and that is what I mean when I say corrupt company. But I would rather not go into too much detail about that mainly because it's irrelevant.

11: I suppose the issue you are referring to is the fact that CC is a currency not only used on DN but through all their other games that I can understand why. I suppose the solution to that would make a few more items DNP tradeable and treat DNP as just another CC but less restricted.

12: Not boxes but certain items such as warranties cannot be gifted using DNP only CC and I know there are other items like the VIP Package etc.

Overall I still like DN as a game I just wish it was better

PS: I will be looking forward to playing dress up with you ashe (;])

#15 Aistyc

Aistyc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Menalie, Xerylia
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Divergent, ProjectX

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:44 PM

i 100% agree with Ashe about event rewards. But my personal opinion is, some Adventurer's key as event reward would be nice too, since we are kinda limited to get it and can't get enough to open all the remote boxes in daily basis.
Also some free dnp event, or costumes as reward would be nice too since aside from the circus shop costume or trading house, new players can't get pernament costume and unfortunately the circus costume's stats and looks not the best.

About the events, personally i liked the magnifying glass event, ( when we need to use magnifying glass and we get rewards based on the amount we used), but with updated rewards, since the last magnifying glass event gave lvl90 materials and plates and to be honest they are pretty useless now.

Some kind of raid event would be good idea too, and the rewards can be based on the raid's difficulty and level.
for example xy rewards if  players clear red  dragon nest normal and hardcore
another rewards if players clear ice dragon nest normal and hardcore
and rewards if players clear rune dragon nest normal and hardcore.

So in the end everyone who participated able to win something.

Personally i don't like the log in and get reward events( i can't say that i hate it since it's free rewards), I know many people who have 20-24 characters ( i have 20 currently), so if we get something rare for example plates and get them with all of our characters can be really market breaking, because plates should be hard to get in this cap.

Other events what i don't like: any event where we need to do hero's battlefield. It's a really outdated content, even the bosses didn't have the 3R rewamp. Fustrating to do it and can be really annoying and literally time wasting since aside from that few dark cube what we can get there, not worth to do it.

Same goes for Citadel of erosion, it was nice in the past, but since the point system arrived, it became useless. Can get few NPC gift and pouch which contains some miscellaneous items. So not really worth to do it. Would be nice if Eyedentity make it good again, or continue the map, since it looks interesting and have potential. let's hope the best. (peace)

ps: sorry for my broken english

#16 Flashbaka

Flashbaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Flashbaka / Fleshbek
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:23 PM

My only feedback regarding this matter is that we should stop skipping event dungeons. Due the lack of event dungeon we also miss the base mats to craft jades/talis, that makes the new player experience pretty bad.
Also, most ppl don't even realise that by skipping event dungeons we are also missing special items, for example 95 limitation plate that drops from loffy's event dungeon.

#17 Anelin

Anelin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Anelin, Ayarie, Anuya
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Divergent, ProjectX

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:23 PM

Hello.

My feedback is:
Please make events only if you can send the event rewards for all the participants without any issue, because sending tickets after events is not something that players would enjoy, besides not everyone makes screenshots and/or remember the exact date when they did the event. For this matter as solution I suggest auto-events such as "Use magnifying glasses and you receive rewards after each glasses". DNEU already receives unpleasant treatment from the developers sometimes, so please don't make it worse as this could make players/customers leave the game or server.

Event rewards should be the items we missing due to lack of contents/missing contents, so elevation cube and lv95 limitation plate as others mentioned would be a good idea even for Magnifying glasses event, in this case you should set low chance for elevation cube and for lv95 limitation plate of course. Lv.95 jade pouches, Lv.95 Talisman pouches even if lv.95 rare talisman pouch, please make the event harder or longer or for only hell modes/rudn HC.

Cash events: Please do pay attention to your customers/players feedbacks, and give better/usefull rewards (FD mount, and as top tier rewards Hero cash necklace or even choosable conversion costume part, so something that makes it worth to spend on).

Thanks for reading my feedback and (hopefully) taking it under consideration. Kind regards.

PS.: Maybe I'll edit this post later on for fixing or adding some more to it.

Edited by Anelin, 02 January 2018 - 07:33 AM.