[EFC] Rewards so good, it’s a Christmas Miracle!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1185 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:02 PM

Dear forumers, this is a thread dedicated to events feedback collection (EFC in the title). This type of thread is made with one purpose: To help CC adjust their events more to the playerbase they are oriented towards. If you wish to participate, you can take a couple of minutes to fill in the questions written in bold below.

In this particular thread, we will review the best and worst of the giveaway event that will take place from the 13th of december to the 8th of january next month. As a reminder, this event is a dungeon marathon that awards players with items proportional to their effort during the event period. More details can be found here: http://dragonnest.eu...nity/event/3662

-Did you like the event? Yes/No/Yes, but could be better/No, but could be worse/This event was not for me (e.g. Spending event).

-What was, in your opinion, the best aspect of this event?

-What was, in your opinion, the worst aspect of this event?

-Would you make any improvements or changes to this event? If so, which?

-Are you looking forward for more of this type of events? Mind telling us why?

-Feel free to share your full opinion here:

#2 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 16 December 2017 - 12:15 AM

-Did you like the event? Yes/No/Yes, but could be better/No, but could be worse/This event was not for me (e.g. Spending event).

Yes, overall a well rounded event.

-What was, in your opinion, the best aspect of this event?

The event is accessible for all active players, offers multiple levels of rewards, has a duration that allows for it to be done on multiple chars without time pressure and has a good mix of rewards.

-What was, in your opinion, the worst aspect of this event?

Having the mission rewards for completing two and four missions not stack.

-Would you make any improvements or changes to this event? If so, which?

Have the mission rewards stack (maybe adjust the two rewards) as for me personally 30 High Grade Garnets are more useful than 5 Cube Pouches, meaning I will have to make sure to not do all four missions on one character.

-Are you looking forward for more of this type of events? Mind telling us why?

Yes, grind events that are focused on current content as well as a variety of different challenges are always encouraging farming and are thus very welcome.

-Feel free to share your full opinion here:

-