[Efc] Count down the 12 Days till Christmas with 12 Gifts!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1185 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM

Dear forumers, this is a thread dedicated to events feedback collection (EFC in the title). This type of thread is made with one purpose: To help CC adjust their events more to the playerbase they are oriented towards. If you wish to participate, you can take a couple of minutes to fill in the questions written in bold below.

In this particular thread, we will review the best and worst of the giveaway event that will take place from the 13th of december to the 8th of january next month. As a reminder, this event is a giveaway. This means all players have to do is log in to be eligible for a series of rewards per character. More details can be found here: http://dragonnest.eu...nity/event/3659

-Did you like the event? Yes/No/Yes, but could be better/No, but could be worse/This event was not for me (e.g. Spending event).

-What was, in your opinion, the best aspect of this event?

-What was, in your opinion, the worst aspect of this event?

-Would you make any improvements or changes to this event? If so, which?

-Are you looking forward for more of this type of events? Mind telling us why?

-Feel free to share your full opinion here:

#2 Alekss22

Alekss22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • AckoLegend
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Balkan/Veteran

Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:32 AM

Did you like the event? Yes/No/Yes, but could be better/No, but could be worse/This event was not for me (e.g. Spending event).

Yes,but could be better!

-What was, in your opinion, the best aspect of this event?

Nice way to stimulate all gamer to stay in touch with DN game!

-What was, in your opinion, the worst aspect of this event?

very low rate of giveaway for example x10,15 cube and x20 HG Garent  i mean if you wish to stimulate player they made genesis accessory  give them like 100 cube 200 cube and if you wish to stumlate them they make gear and stuff more effective give them like 200,300 HG Garent...then could be nice so rate is worst here!

-Would you make any improvements or changes to this event? If so, which?

Improvement would be if rate been higher!

-Are you looking forward for more of this type of events? Mind telling us why?

Yes even't is in some hand nice but could be better if instead 10 get 100 since is per char basis and if b ring some other cubes like Fusion and evelation one!

-Feel free to share your full opinion here:

i think i told enough!

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:37 AM

Spoiler

Please ignore everything this guy says.

#4 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1185 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:56 AM

Anything above 25 cubes is madness, Acko. A genesis item costs betwen 300 and 1000 cubes of several kinds and giving away 100 or 200 of them is not good for anybody, it just ruins the economy of those who have been farming genesis for selling. As for garnets, they are already dirt cheap so not like anybody would mind (as long as only a character in the whole account can collect them).

#5 Alekss22

Alekss22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • AckoLegend
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Balkan/Veteran

Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:03 AM

View PostPawHammer, on 16 December 2017 - 01:56 AM, said:

Anything above 25 cubes is madness, Acko. A genesis item costs betwen 300 and 1000 cubes of several kinds and giving away 100 or 200 of them is not good for anybody, it just ruins the economy of those who have been farming genesis for selling. As for garnets, they are already dirt cheap so not like anybody would mind.

forgot is per character ...so could work that if been per account!
my bad sorry  Paw!