Agentum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Agentum
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SwordArtOnline

Posted 20 December 2017 - 11:34 AM

Good morning/wellcome/good evening or whatever!

Today is the day i just need to say it!

I realy like this game, but the balance system is like trash! Totally fished up!
I have never seen any game before in the whole world where the Game/Class-balance is like that in DragonNest!

Last 2 days i realy wanted to play the game but in that moment i logged into my Char,

i was totally demotivated!

Why? Hmm maybe because i played with a Senti with 320k attk, 60% crit and 215% crit dmg.

I'm playing my Raven and got 530k attk, 89% crit and 235% crit dmg
and this fishn Senti has more DPS/Damage then me! WTF is that balance!?!?

Both Classes are Damage Classes so they should be nearly same in DPS with good Combo's

IF THEY GOT SAME ATTK/CRIT/CRIT DMG/FD STATS!!!
and not if Senti Stats are 50% of the Raven's Stats!

Sure i know that Senti got a Skill giving 50% FD but wtf is that 50% FD is OP
make it 500 aditional Points so its only 1-2% for low Char's and 5%+ for high Char's!

Who in this world had the idea to give 50% FD!? #RetireThisGuyFromDeveloopingGames

I dont say anything if 1 is Heal-Class and other is Dmg-Class, but both are Dmg-Classes!

So find a way to fix the balance in this game! Or more players ll be demotivated!
So many players already quited the game, cuz the Content is missing and the balance is trash!

@CherryCreditsDeveloopers - Learn to calculate the balancing and test the changes on a Test-Server before you gonna release them on the official Server!

@CherryCreditsAdmins - Look for Community-managers! If you want feedback and more activity
then do something for the Community and not only for your pockets!

@CherryCreditsDragonNestPlayers - Why you all never give feedback to the Gamedeveloopers/CherryCredits!?!? WTF is that last only 5 new topic since 1st of Nov!?!? Shame over you!

@ALL - Sorry for that im so pissed but i wanted to write this and give my feedback, cuz its that what im thinking!

#Sry for that my english is like the balance system! (TRASH)

Regard greetings from Austria

Edited by Agentum, 20 December 2017 - 09:12 PM.

#2 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 20 December 2017 - 04:39 PM

Wat.

#3 TuriiaDN

TuriiaDN