• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1966 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:54 PM

importantnotice.png (579×116)

Dear Players,

Due to skill balance update for this patch, there will be skill reset for every single character. The Scroll of Oblivion (7days) will be distributed to all characters after the patch 10/1 before 2359HRS.(CET)

Note*The Scroll of Oblivion will expire from the Special Storage after 17 January 2359HRS.(CET)

#2 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1966 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:54 PM

Reserved.

#3 krebasi

krebasi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:10 AM

i have problems with my windwalker, i cant use scroll of oblivion and skill air walk appear like not learn but i try to learn and say this skill already learned.
Help please
(sorry for my english)

#4 ZeroYami

ZeroYami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:51 PM

Skill reset is not working for Lancers, will this be fixed before the Scroll expires?

#5 krebasi

krebasi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:00 AM

in my windwalker, air walk is disabled for learn but i can use eagle descent. Beside i can't use scroll of oblivion.

#6 Mantou

Mantou

Super Ninja Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6420 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:05 AM

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late replies but regarding issue of Lacnea and windwalkers unable to use skill reset scroll have been previously reported to developers and will be fixing it in our weekly maintenance :)

#7 Refeyl

Refeyl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Rezyal / Reyban
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PinkyFish

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:52 AM

View PostMantou, on 17 January 2018 - 01:05 AM, said:

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late replies but regarding issue of Lacnea and windwalkers unable to use skill reset scroll have been previously reported to developers and will be fixing it in our weekly maintenance :)

I took my Scroll of Oblivion last week on Tuesday with my Boadicea and I still can't use it... This is a little bit weird because I took the scroll with all of my other characters too and it worked perfectly, even with my Valkyrie.

Is it possible to replace my scroll or give me a functional scroll?

#8 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1454 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 17 January 2018 - 05:28 AM

View PostRefeyl, on 17 January 2018 - 01:52 AM, said:

I took my Scroll of Oblivion last week on Tuesday with my Boadicea and I still can't use it... This is a little bit weird because I took the scroll with all of my other characters too and it worked perfectly, even with my Valkyrie.

Is it possible to replace my scroll or give me a functional scroll?

It's because of a known bug with Hornets Touch. With the maintenance tomorrow all Lancer and Archer skills will be reset so you can freely reskill :)