PaterPaisioS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Pater_PaisioS
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Golden

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:52 PM

Hello since i play the game  and until play now you dont have do something about steam user. Alot of ppl are using DNP and you are so clever and you have locked the most of item from cashop with (DNP) the most ITEM ppl need is VIP and they cant take it. i dont know why you dont care for so long time about that and why we have so expensive cash shop  and garbage things on dragon box. But please really please take care of the steam user   cause they are play with us on your server and they pay real money for DNP..Also some idea is make the cashop item can bought with dnp or  the ppl who want put cc and they are steam user maybe theu can send you the number of paysafe for example and you can give them the cc on account like the most of <moba> League Of Legend  do !!!  i want an answer please PEACE!!!

Edited by PaterPaisioS, 21 March 2018 - 10:56 PM.

#2 PaterPaisioS

PaterPaisioS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Pater_PaisioS
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Golden

Posted 28 March 2018 - 05:53 AM

HI Again !!! After 7 days not even 1 admin or modarator of the game try to reply on my topic to tell me what is wrong with the cc for steam users.... All the players can see how you deal with problems and i am really sad  and disapointed about that !!! try to reply me and explaine me with details what gone on ....why with not dnp we cant change vip and make gifts and why you do so mutch time to reply and if you can make something to fix it.. thanxs you