• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 AngelDoll

AngelDoll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:11 AM

Hello forum-er, Need help regarding this bug. Where it shows there are quest available but when you clicked on the NPC , no quest appear there. Tried abandoning and took it again, still didnt show any quest. Help? (sob)

https://imgur.com/a/LlF9scd

#2 Skragon

Skragon

• 2019 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 12:37 PM

Hi AngelDoll,

After checking with the Dragon Nest Europe team, the quest now is not working as intended. They have already reported the issue to the developers and are awaiting for a fix.

#3 AngelDoll

AngelDoll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:47 AM

View PostSkragon, on 14 May 2018 - 12:37 PM, said:

Hi AngelDoll,

After checking with the Dragon Nest Europe team, the quest now is not working as intended. They have already reported the issue to the developers and are awaiting for a fix.

Thank you for clarifying this ! hope it gets fix soon (sob)

#4 BurstingFire

BurstingFire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:08 AM

I have the same issue, hope it gets fixed soon.

#5 AngelDoll

AngelDoll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 09:23 AM

View PostSkragon, on 14 May 2018 - 12:37 PM, said:

Hi AngelDoll,

when will we get the fix for this? it's been awhile (mad)

#6 Peachdoes

Peachdoes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 11:38 PM

How much time we will wait for? it seems to be longer for a quest. Moreover, why not give us our 2nd class? Then we can play correctly and not wait 3 month for a bug which shoudn't exist...

#7 YggdrasilX

YggdrasilX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 02:09 PM

J'ai joué après la maintenance mais cela na pas changé. J'ai réussi a parlé avec la Maître archère mais la quête ne fonctionnait toujours pas. C'est plus que frustrant que devoir attendre pour un si petit problème.

#8 YggdrasilX

YggdrasilX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:24 AM

The maintenances were of no use, it is really frustrating

#9 LewisX

LewisX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 02:13 PM

Okay. I was back on DNEu and I saw a new class called "Silver Hunter", I love it and I started to play it just like the private servers I'd like.
But when I reach lv50 and started the Specialization job I thought that was a private server, because a simple bug BROKE AND F*#& my gameplay.
Really? C'mon DNEu, just fixed it, I'm tired of waiting so many time and being so frustrated.

#10 Peachdoes

Peachdoes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 08:19 PM

No information? We need to wait to the next patch or? Notice and news seems to be just cash shop update/event. Furthermore support send me a mail which says: "We have yet to receive your response in Cherry Messenger for the past 5 days. Please log into your Cherry Messenger at [url="https://exchange.cherrycredits.com/"%5Dhttps://exchange.cherrycredits.com/%5B/url%5D and get back to us soon!
Tickets will automatically close after 10 days of inactivity."

However, they just say " problem already report to dev team. Check notice/news server to see any change." Well... Nothing.

#11 LewisX

LewisX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 05:05 AM

June already, i still can't play as Silver Hunter.
Nice job guys (cool)

#12 KillerTrick

KillerTrick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 01:16 AM

Guys im having the same problem, its more then a MONTH and cannot play with SH due to this specialization quest bug! Still no answer?? its absurd to prive players from playing a class due to a ridiculous bug like that...

#13 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:51 PM

Tomorrow you should be fine.

#14 Peachdoes

Peachdoes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:51 PM

I have done some research about this bug. And it seems to be the last patch which bring the bug with quest. We have half of the patch we will done wednesday 13 june. With this, we should see fix for the quest.

#15 SweetDarling

SweetDarling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:15 PM

i still can't got quest

2nd class

as Silver Hunter. we waiting mantance and update, but not

gets fixed. im still saw many people in game cant got 2nd class silver archer, and they all

waiting for it !!!