No replies to this topic

#1 GeneDNsEa

GeneDNsEa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:56 AM

Hello developers,
This is really infuriating given the fact that I've been playing DN for 6 years.
I am gonna go straight to the topic because why not? :v
I made two chronicle characters, which means I have two accounts, of course.
One is my main account and one is for my girlfriend.

In my main account, I made a barbarian (chronicle character) and this "BUG" include:
- it says insufficient SP even though you still have A LOT left.
but, I managed to avoid it by learning all the skills needed because I am an experienced player.

But when I made an oracle elder (chronicle character) for my girlfriend, I just left it to her because I wanted to learn; in other words, she's a beginner. Then this "BUG" does the same to her and she cannot learn the ULTIMATE SKILL and says "insufficient bp". She made a mistake, therefore, she also cannot learn the ORACLE ELDER SKILLS.
As a result, the quest won't even let her pass and she still remains as level 60 and cannot go on further. PLEASE fix this bug, otherwise, the chronicle character is just really not worth it.

I did the best I could as an experienced player, but no matter how I go around the skills, unequip some things, and redo the velskud's memory,  it still doesn't let me level up the skills.

I hope you can fix this and please double check some things out before releasing a patch in the future. Thank you.