• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Lilittu, xKINKYx
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PRONSTARS, LatinPVP

Posted 30 June 2018 - 12:54 PM

We all know the game is unbalanced as far as pvp goes

throughout my years playing DN since 60, I have been playing pvp according to the rules. Some people don't fallow that rule and yet not sure if they get reported or someone just closes the eye on this matter.

Example bugs
when the defencio bug was going on, plenty of them ranked up using that bug. After bug is gone they dont use them.
Now crusaders have a bug that gives them speed and a damage bug.

Example Hacks
Lolis using speed hack moving at 100mph without using wax or pepper, + infinite food summons one after another.
I have seen warriors use arial evade and relief one after another without cd they just don't fall cant get them to stay down on a combo because by chance their evades have 1 second cd

Example Farming
I have seen people making small rooms to talk and just afk to farm exp (Kamy) orthers using their own characters to kill to gain exp

DN doesn't have anyone to monitor this behavior and if their is one he or she is slacking because Same people doing this things have been doing it for the past months and still in the game.

I need people to collect evidence and report it because according to this

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
this people should have been long gone but they are still around.

I saw a thread about someone caught farming with pics to prove it but that person is still on and about on dn.

Edited by JAVY, 30 June 2018 - 01:11 PM.

#2 JAVY

JAVY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Lilittu, xKINKYx
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PRONSTARS, LatinPVP

Posted 30 June 2018 - 01:29 PM

I will start by posting videos and names of current bug abusers and if I see any hacks being used.

edit: posted a video of zandaya transforming constantly and after trying and practice with mine managed the same results.
Its doable

Edited by JAVY, 30 June 2018 - 11:19 PM.