[Event] Treasures Under The Althean Sun!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 2258 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 03:59 PM

Posted Image

The summer is back and what better way to enjoy the sun than to get some refreshing Rewards? Take part in the Summer Quests from 8 August 0000HRS to 4 September 2359HRS (CEST) and grab treasures along the way. With BONUS treasures lined-up for sun-lovin’ Adventurers, this is one event you do not want to miss!

Posted Image

Due to unable to enter slayer mode. Players will just need to complete Summer Quests 1,3 and 4 for the bonus rewards.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Summer Quest 2 will be moved to a later date in September.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Terms and Conditions
•The event will start on 8 August and end on 2 September 2359HRS.
•Required Mission must be completed by the same character (You cannot use different characters to run and combine them together).
•Rewards are given per character basis.
•Rewards will be given based on the mission completed.
•Rewards will be credited on 21 August and 4 September.
•Rewards are credited via Special Storage.
•Rewards that are not collected and have expired will not be reimbursed.
•All timings stated are in the CEST time zone.
•Any character that has been banned due to infringement of game abuse policies during the event or reward period will not be compensated.
•Any disputes will not be entertained 1 month after the date of accreditation of event rewards.

#2 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 2258 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 04:00 PM

Reserved.

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 08 August 2018 - 04:10 PM

Task 1 is basically impossible, not sure if you are aware of that, but running Heroes Battlefield HC 10 times requires 10 keys, you can get 1 per week from Weekly Task and then some from Labyrinth Relics with a chance of 2%. There is almost no way someone can gather 10 keys for this.

To get the special rewards for completing all tasks you need to do an impossible task and clear GDN. GDN can still not be cleared by a very large majority of the server, so aside from the basically impossible first task, the fourth task hinders lower gear players from completing the full event.

The first reward for task 4 is also not called Karahans Tentacle, but that's just a side note.

Edit: Heroes Battlefield Normal is also not possible 3 times if the player ran before the patch, so the task is impossible on multiple levels.

Edited by MuchAshe, 08 August 2018 - 04:35 PM.

#4 Flashbaka

Flashbaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Flashbaka / Fleshbek
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:21 PM

So u changed the ammount of HBnormal from 3 to 2 but u keep the hardcore ones at 10...
Are you guys even trying?

#5 Aistyc

Aistyc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Menalie, Xerylia
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Divergent, ProjectX

Posted 22 August 2018 - 12:15 AM

Hello! We have a small problem. We suppose to get the rewards for Ghoul mode today, but literally noone got it. I know only 1 person who got the event rewards, but he did way more runs, not just 5 as the event says.

So can you recheck it please? Last time happened the same at the Christmas event and me and 1 of my friend had to bump our tickets from christmas until march-april to get the rewads, so please check it again (T.T)

#6 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 22 August 2018 - 12:59 AM

View PostAistyc, on 22 August 2018 - 12:15 AM, said:

Hello! We have a small problem. We suppose to get the rewards for Ghoul mode today, but literally noone got it. I know only 1 person who got the event rewards, but he did way more runs, not just 5 as the event says.

So can you recheck it please? Last time happened the same at the Christmas event and me and 1 of my friend had to bump our tickets from christmas until march-april to get the rewads, so please check it again (T.T)

+++ Please don't make all of us send tickets again, we are at least 7 people who did the runs together and are now missing rewards.