• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 12 August 2018 - 02:00 AM

Hello dear reader,

do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour, Lapis?

The patch last Wednesday, on the 8th August 2018, has introduced a new material needed for enhancement to the game: Lapis, also known as blue garnet.

Lapis is a material needed to enhance the Lebria Heraldry, which has been added in the July patch, as well as the third tier of Calypse, the legend grade equipment, which will be released in the upcoming patches. Assuming we will be following the Korean schedule we should be seeing the third tier release in October.

Both of the items that need Lapis for enhancement purposes are essentially endgame items and thus understandably more difficult to enhance than others, but looking at the chances of obtaining the enhancement materials shows a clear difference across the different objects.

Besides Lapis the Lebria Heraldry requires Lebrium Points, the third tier of the Calypse equipment requires multiple other materials, namely Gold, Lebrium Powerstones, High Grade Garnets and High Grade Essence of Life.

Currently there are two sources which allow the player to obtain Lapis on the EU server:
1. the Crystal Point Store (10.000 Crystal Points each)
2. the Gold and Silver chest which can be selected at the end of each Fission Nest

Both of these sources have their problems, let's look at the Crystal Point Store first:
Crystal Points are a fairly rare currency which can be obtained from the main quest, daily and weekly tasks as well as the Beggar Box from Loffy. Most players have already completed/skipped the main quest and can thus not obtain any points from there, leaving us with the other two options!
The Beggar Box can be completed once every ten days by doing every single daily task on every day of the week, which requires fairly active play. It rewards the player with 10.000 Crystal Points which can be used to buy a single Lapis from the shop.
The daily and weekly tasks provide a theoretical total of 11.000 per week, however as ladder is currently broken we are only able to get 9.000 per week, which is not enough to buy any Lapis.
Spoiler

The second source is RNG based and depends heavily on the players luck! This leads to a lot of frustration, only amplifying the already existing one due to the staleness of the Labyrinth/Fission Nest design.
With average luck a player will obtain 8,875 Lapis in 100 Runs.
Spoiler

Let's assume the player does all runs of Labyrinth he can do with one week and not missing out on anything. He can do 96 runs, which means he will get roughly 8,52 Lapis per week from doing Labyrinth.
Spoiler
As a sidenote: I am not sure if it is actually possible to use BP that efficiently.

This means that a player doing all the content available to him every day can gain a total of 10,12 Lapis per week. 8,52 from doing Labyrinth and 1,6 from the Crystal Point Store, assuming you could obtain incomplete and partial versions of the item.

The Lebria Heraldry discussed previously is currently upgrade up to v3.00. From v2.00 to v3.00 the player needs six Lapis per level, giving a total of 60 needed for the ten available upgrade levels. This is not the maximum level available for the plate, but it's the level at which the cost outweighs the gain in terms of efficiency. (Not gonna include the math for this, it's a little too much.)

The third tier of Calypse Equipment requires assuming average luck while enhancing a total of 201 Lapis to go from +0 to +20 on all seven pieces. This is accounting for the chance of failing the enhancement.

This means that a player with average luck will need 261 Lapis to upgrade his Lebria Heraldry to v3.00 and enhance his entire Calypse Tier 3 set to +20.
Assuming 10,12 Lapis per week, it will take this player 25,79 weeks to gather the needed amount. That's basically half of a year.

This is why I'd like to request Lapis or Crystal Points as event rewards from now on to allow endgame players to proceed with their gearing process and enjoying the game.

TL;DR: Lapis is very hard to get, please give as event rewards.

If you agree please ask for Lapis in every thread you feel like on the forum.

Edit: Fixed the math since I was told I messed up, thanks to Aarie for taking time out of his day to tell me why. I hope everything is correct now, we still need Lapis either way.

Edited by MuchAshe, 13 August 2018 - 09:44 PM.

#2 Taoshira

Taoshira

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Talasi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 12 August 2018 - 02:05 AM

Yes please give us Lapis! We are also currently missing Lapis from attendance too. (:[) If you could possibly give us those we would appreciate it very much! (love)

I would like to address another issue while we are on it. Looking at this month's events it would be nice if you could please include Fission Nest or Storm of Time and Space in the tasks.

Also please do not stop giving us hearts in events!

Edited by Taoshira, 12 August 2018 - 02:29 AM.

#3 Athru

Athru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 12 August 2018 - 02:19 AM

We need more lapis. (:[)  We can't even get them from attendance. Also please fix ladder. (T.T)

#4 Aistyc

Aistyc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Menalie, Xerylia
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Divergent, ProjectX

Posted 12 August 2018 - 02:27 AM

Yes please, give Lapis event! Not just hard to get, but can't even trade it or move between characters via server storage. (T.T)

#5 Anelin

Anelin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Anelin, Ayarie, Anuya
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Divergent, ProjectX

Posted 12 August 2018 - 02:29 AM

Agreed. Please give as much Posted Image as possible via events or something.

Edited by Anelin, 12 August 2018 - 05:47 AM.

#6 Scythanic

Scythanic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 02:45 AM

Sucks how such a highly needed resource is very hard to obtain.. Hopefully we get some Lapis events soon :)

#7 Lightt

Lightt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 03:37 AM

As a player who saved most of his previous farmed cristal points for this occasion since cristal point were implemented i find it hard to complete the lebrium plate this month and totally impossible next month or the one after considering the Calypse T3 costs in lapis

We need some kind of event or giveaway this month to make it easier and even more of it for the next 2 updates to make it possible for anyone to upgrade the lebrium plate v3 and Calypse T3

I would suggest adding lapis to this upcoming giveaway http://www.dragonnes...nity/event/3915

#8 Zhanan

Zhanan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 05:13 AM

I agree with everything that has been said on this topic. Farming lapis is already a huge pain and its only going to get worse with the release of T3 calypse.

#9 Niikooh

Niikooh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 05:55 AM

I Agree with all ! very nice idea ! we need more lapis (:[)

#10 Kafe

Kafe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 06:28 AM

It would be nice to have some events. even tho i dont need them yet 😄

#11 TheAwD

TheAwD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:27 PM

Dear Lord and Saviour,

Reward us, your poor souls, with precious Lapis so we can maintain our miserable lives with less pain and agony. All we ask for is a little event to let us breath and fill our pockets.

Please HELP! I am having headaches..

#12 SwiperDaFox

SwiperDaFox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 08:50 PM

Hello dear CC team and dear friends,

its me your favourite fox. We got this small issue with the current amount of lapis it would be great if you could help us with it.

If you dont want to help us with it I cant respect it and I will have to do my job and steal them. So please support us.

Thank you.
Your SwiperDaFavouriteFox

#13 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1186 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 14 August 2018 - 04:05 AM

I do believe that the concern players express here is legitimate. Not only is this material hard to obtain, but it is also heavily tied to RNG, the worst enemy to any endgame content. I support this petition.

#14 Lightt

Lightt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 05:25 PM

We just received the 300 jellies from attendance as we are probably patching this wednesday but we are missing 4 lapis from the attendance still , it would only be fair if we could get thoses 4 lapis account basis as reward aswell because the reason we cant get them through attendance is a bug which delayed it and now making it impossible as we patch before reaching its date .

We thank you in advance for sending thoses missing 4 lapis