Alekss22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Amalon
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Balkan/Veteran

Posted 15 August 2018 - 09:22 PM

before all say me anything against and  attack me please try understand my view what i wish to say!

We see now days how much deep more and more our DN EU Die slowly but sure i know this is game like not but it is Pay To Win!
At last make it sure that is but also make us game a bit not stressful and  a bit easy!

For example let see how a game as World of Warcraft work in some way!

They have a system called you pay every month per 12e to play a game they got our money and we got very good quality game and very professional develops who are motivated to work on it!
So why not DN have near same system as they ?
At last we can have good service  good game less bugs more new and fresh stuff motivated developers who will work their job correct!

they also have cash shop if you want to buy stuff but they also make us we can have better game and better gears from dungeons and raid  more and much better then we got in DN! even game is not same but way how they work and go is near same so  when there is peoples who donated over 1000e and 1000e isn't better we all got some good quality in game  not sure why now days eu is worst region then any other but is totally unfair whats happen to us!

And we need a CHANGES big and in a positive!

#2 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 15 August 2018 - 10:47 PM

I don't think anyone can follow your English, it's more broken than the ladder system in western Dragon Nest regions.
Are you even playing the game? I thought you quit.