• 83 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 11:06 PM

Client version: 264
Date/Time: 03/09/2018 (GMT+01)
Character name: DarkestRaven
Character level: 95
Class: Ripper
Frequency of error: All the time
Description: As a Ripper, I have the awakened passive tumble. This changes the property of my tumble as a ripper into a block rather than an iframe, however whenever I tumble and someone hits me (any skill/attack) I am hit instead of blocking the attack and the intended buff occuring and this is rather frustrating. It has been going on ever since the update on dash removal. Please, if you cannot fix this bug may I just receieve a free skill reset for my Ripper as it's very disrupting and almost impossible to win (as an assassin, personally speakig)

Reproduction steps:
(It seems to only be my Ripper that this occurs to as I see only myself but, I'll describe what happens for the bug to occur) (Must have awakened tumble as a Ripper)
1. Tumble as a player proceeds to hit you

Please respond soon, if  you would like a video attatchment of the bug in game, say that and I'll add one as soon as possible.
Thank you

#2 CallumTD

CallumTD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 04:25 PM

Thank you Cherry Credits team for the fast response through giving me a skill reset (up)

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:30 PM

View PostCallumTD, on 05 September 2018 - 04:25 PM, said:

Thank you Cherry Credits team for the fast response through giving me a skill reset (up)

Fastest delivery of all time. (clap)