- Changes in Daily and Weekly Tasks
- Some Daily Tasks and Weekly Tasks and their rewards will be changed.
[Weekly Mission Rewards Added]
Trading House Improvements
- Now the buyer can select the quantity of items when buying at the Trading House if there is more than one of the same item that has been registered.
- Changes have been made to procedures for registering an item to sell, configuring item quantity during purchase, and getting paid after the item has been sold.
[Registering item for sale (register price for each item)]
At Trading House > Register > Register Item, the selling price has changed to price for each item.
- Price for all the registered item was entered.
- Individual Item Price : Enter price of each item
- Total Item Price : A sum calculated by [Price of each item in quantity of registered item] is shown automatically
[Choosing quantity of items for purchase]
Now there is a step for choosing the amount of items you want to buy and you can select a quantity you want as long as it does not exceed the maximum amount.
[How to get the payments]
- Settle Payment tab has been removed and the seller can get the payment via mail when item is sold.
- All the settled payments stored in the Settle Payment tab before the update will be sent via mail after the update
<Settle Payment Tab removed from Trading House>
<Payment is sent to the Mailbox>
Payment you get will be equal to the selling price minus the commission.
[Increased Drop Rate]
Drop rate for Labyrinth Accessories has increased.
Now there is a slightly higher chance of higher level accessories being dropped.
[Enhanced Disassembly Results]
Number of Relic Fragments you can get when you disassemble items has increased.
Changes in Dungeon Rewards
Changes in Daily Quest Dungeon Rewards
- 5 rewards that you can get from Priestess of Darkness Mocha after completing “Clear Level 95 Dungeon Daily Quest” will be changed from [300 Dungeon Points to 20 Lebrium Points].
- When you clear all 5 Daily Quests, you can get a total of 100 Lebrium Points as rewards.
Changes in Dungeon Points earned after clearing dungeons
- Dungeon Points you can get for clearing Level 95 dungeon have been greatly increased from 50 -Dungeon Points to 400 Dungeon Points.
Changes in Party Matching
- There is waiting time for requesting for party matching again when the player does not click Ready button and cancels party matching.
- If there is a party member who is waiting for party matching initialization or when party matching is requested again after quitting a party, waiting time is needed until party matching can be requested again.
- When a party member who is waiting for party matching initialisation quits the party, this party can now carry on with party matching.
Follow Feature Removed
- There have been many cases where [Follow] feature that could be selected in the menu of another character was misused so it has been removed.
Option to Change Looks for Spinoff Character Transformation Added
◆ Now you have the option of changing character’s looks when you transform into a spinoff character.
- You can turn this option on or off by going to System Settings – Graphic Options and activating/deactivating [Change Appearance for Spinoff Transformation].
- This option is selected by default and you have to deselect the option to maintain your character’s appearance when you use spinoff transformation skill to transform.
- This option is not applied on Ray Mechanic characters due to their transformation characteristics.
Lv95 Tier Equipment
[Hero’s Calypse Tier 3 Equipment] Added
- Level 95 Legend [Hero’s Calypse Tier 3 Equipment] has been added!
- Now you can use [Equipment Converter - Legend] item that can be crafted at the Blacksmith to upgrade [Calypse Tier 2 Equipment into Calypse Tier 3 Equipment].
[Calypse Tier 3 Equipment] Enhancement Information
To enhance Calypse Tier 3 equipment, you need Gold, Lebrium Points, Polished Garnet, High Grade Essence of Life, Lapis, and Cryolite.
- Number of materials needed differs for each item type and enhancement level.
- For enhancing Calypse Tier 3 Equipment to +11 enhancement level, enhancement success rate increases to 100% and a special material, “(Colour) Cryolite” is needed. You can get Cryolites from Green Dragon Nest (Time Attack).
Changes in Epic/Unique Equipment Enhancement
- With the release of new equipment, amount of Gold and Item Protection Magic Jelly required for the old Epic and Unique equipment has been adjusted to make enhancement easier
◆ Lebrium Points are used instead of Lebrium Powerstones when enhancing items
- Now “Lebrium Powerstones” are no longer used in item enhancement. Instead, “Lebrium Points” will be used directly for enhancement.
- “Lebrium Powerstones” required for enhancing old equipment will be changed to the same amount of “Lebrium Points”.
- You can no longer exchange Lebrium Points for Lebrium Powerstones at the Blacksmith Store. (However, you can exchange Lebrium Powerstones into Lebrium Points)
- Calypse Tier 1 Equipment sold in Lebria Store
- You can buy Calypse Tier 1 Weapon and Armour at NPC GalaxyH3’s [Lebria Store].
Legend Grade Tasks Added for Hero’s Remote Dungeon Exploration
2 Legend grade tasks have been added to Remote Dungeon Exploration
- When a Level 95 character refreshes Remote Dungeon Exploration tasks, Legend grade task will appear at a low rate.
- Success rate of Legend grade tasks is very low at about 1% when you send 3 Unique Level 20 Heroes.
- [Gold Dragon Geraint] has been added which can only be used in Remote Dungeon Exploration using Gold.
- [Gold Dragon Geraint] is configured as the recommended Hero for Legend grade tasks and using it increases the success rate of Legend grade tasks to 95%.
(When you send [Gold Dragon Geraint] with 2 other Level 20 Unique Heroes, success rate will be about 96%.)
• When you have successfully completed [Collect Six Infinity Stones] task, you will get [Top Grade Adventure Box (Dragon Jade)].
You can open Top Grade Adventure Box with 100 Adventure Keys and you stand a low chance to get [Legend Dragon Jade Pouch] which contains [Level 95 Legend Dragon Jade].
• When you successfully complete [Kill Wailing Clear Dragon] task, you can get [Top Grade Adventure Box (Heraldry)] at a very low rate.
You can open Top Grade Adventure Box with 100 Adventure Keys and you stand a low chance to get [High Grade Epic Heraldry Pouch] which contains [Level 95 Epic Heraldry with Final Damage option].
[Low Level Items - Lowered Item Disassembly Fee]
- Commission needed to disassemble items below Level 95 has been greatly reduced.
[Mail Improvements – Automatic stacking for items]
- Items that can be stacked will be stacked automatically when you get items via Mail.
[“Lebrium Points (100)” added to items sold at the Crystal Points Store]
- Now you can buy [Lebrium Points (100)] with 10,000 Crystal Points at the Crystal Points Store.
[Changes in Maximum Limit for Lebrium Powerstone]
- Now you can own up to 6,000 Lebrium Powerstones.
- Lebrium Powerstones can no longer be stored in normal storage. (You can still take out Lebrium Powerstones that were previously stored in Storage.)
[Some changes to Dungeon Points Store]
- You can no longer exchange Low Grade/Mid Grade/High Grade Adventure Keys for “Adventure Key” at the Dungeon Points Store.
- Price of Adventure Key has been changed from 300 Dungeon Points to 50 Dungeon Points.
[Changes made to allow some items to be sold]
- Some items including [Goddess's Title Exchange Coupon – Teardrop] and some recipes can now be sold.
[More items that can be stored in Special Server Storage]
- Now you can store Lebria Heraldry in Special Server Storage.
- Commissions for Special Server Storage are as follows.
▷ Lebria Heraldry (v1.01~3.05) : 2 Special Storage Tickets for each piece
[Changes in Labyrinth Relic Rewards]
Some of the Labyrinth Relic rewards have been changed.
Drop rate of Elevation Cube has increased.
Dropped amount of Dragon Jade Fragment and Polished Garnet has increased.
[More items can be stored in Special Server Storage.]
You can store the new Calypse Tier 3/Tier 4 equipment and Forest Dragon Main Weapon in Special Server Storage.
Commissions for Special Server Storage are as follows.
Hero’s Calypse Tier 3 Equipment : 3 Special Storage Tickets for each piece
Hero’s Calypse Tier 4 Equipment : 3 Special Storage Tickets for each piece (Future update)
Forest Dragon Main Weapon (Forest Dragon Weapon) : 50 Special Storage Tickets for each piece (Future update)