[Event] Get ready for the Alienware Arena PvP Tournament!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

#1 Argentum

Argentum

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 534 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:07 PM

We’re turning up the heat with our first ever Alienware Arena PvP Tournament. Join us this November 2011 for the most exhilarating battles of the year!

The tournament starts off with 1 qualifying bracket for each of the 3 countries – Singapore, Malaysia, and the Philippines.

48 teams will be competing in their respective qualifying brackets to represent their countries in the Grand Finals – where the grand prize of $2,000 SGD awaits!

Note: The top teams in Malaysia and Philippines will be sponsored a trip down to Singapore for the Grand Finals. Please ensure your passports are valid!

Think you have what it takes to do your country proud? Form your dream team and show us what you’ve got. Registration starts from 4 – 7 November 2011, so mark the dates on your calendar now!

Note: A registration fee of 40,000CC per team is applicable.

For more information, please visit http://dn.cherrycredits.com/tournament.php!

Update: Indonesia, we've heard your call! A special exception has been made for you to be part of this tournament. For the full details, go to: http://forum.cherrycredits.com/forum/topics/view/notice-attn-indonesians-speak-up-here-if-you-want-to-enter-the-pvp-tourney

If you like this news, 'Like' our Facebook page!: http://www.facebook.com/dragonnestsea

#2 kyo1130

kyo1130

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:03 PM

QUESTION :one of my members has no passport yet, can we submit his valid ID only? can we register tomorrow? but we promise that we can get the passport of my member before january or grand final date.

#3 mchw8055

mchw8055

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:42 AM

Can i use my own mouse? RAZOR NAGA... 

#4 virusng2011

virusng2011

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:08 AM

how to Reg 

#5 nelz89

nelz89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:18 PM

Dear moderator... i having issue with my team which need to make passport. Both of us from East Malaysia and now we staying at West Malaysia.

Here to problem come, today me n my team go to make our passport and they not allowed us to make until we get our genuine birth certificate. Our birth certificate currently in our hometown which is East Malaysia. So now, we already call our parent to send us the genuine birth cert to us but it only will reach on Saturday. 

Unlucky that, Malaysia Imigration Deparment is close on saturday, sunday and monday due to the holiday which is 'HARI RAYA HAJI. So that, we are not able  to make our passport before the registration.  I check on the FAQ and there say that we can send our evidence and we still able to register for it. We will able to provide our thing befor 27 of november.  Could me and my team send the application form but no collection date to you guys to show the evidence that we are going to make our passport and we try to get our passport done asap? We will try to get send our thing before 27 november

I really hope that moderator can reply me and look into our situation... i really willing to participate the competition and hope that u guys can give more time for us to get our passport ready. Thank you 

#6 Raexius

Raexius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Raexius
  • DN, Springwood
  • IndoVerse

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:10 PM

People really need to learn to read more.

FAQ

My passport is currently being processed; can I still register for the competition?

You may still register if your passport will be ready for collection before December. You must be able to provide valid evidence of your passport application and collection date. However, kindly note that the tournament slots are subject to availability. Priority will be given to the teams that are able to provide the necessary documents upfront.

It's no problem as long as you have your passport before December or basically just before the Grand Finals.

#7 Laphine

Laphine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:05 PM

The character is personal I'd or game management will spare us standart charfair to all play

#8 GreenTea

GreenTea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1015 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:12 PM

Laphine, on 2011-11-04 15:05:29, said:

The character is personal I'd or game management will spare us standart charfair to all play

We will provide the account 

#9 angryredbird

angryredbird

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:41 PM

its already 6..

#10 reevis

reevis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:17 PM

There is a question. About the match time, for malaysians are 27NOV or we do have to attend the match for 10th NOV?

#11 null_

null_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:03 PM

I just wanna ask about the National ID ( Philippines ) what should i put there and if the passport is on the process yet what should i put.

And theres a problem example. my IGN or main char is Paladin, but there is a Priest in the team and im using Acrobat, can i still put my Main char IGN even if im using acrobat? thanks.

need reply asap.

#12 Rivelli

Rivelli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:56 PM

Travel expenses to Singapore will be sponsored by Cherry Credits for the finalists, but how about travel expenses back to our country ?

#13 null_

null_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:34 PM

bulkanbiru1, on 2011-11-04 20:56:06, said:

Travel expenses to Singapore will be sponsored by Cherry Credits for the finalists, but how about travel expenses back to our country ?

LMAO.

-_-

isn't it obvious?

#14 Rivelli

Rivelli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:36 AM

null_, on 2011-11-04 22:34:43, said:

LMAO.

-_-

isn't it obvious?

obvius means, we have to pay for our trip back to our country?

#15 GreenTea

GreenTea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1015 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:49 AM

bulkanbiru1, on 2011-11-05 00:36:02, said:

null_, on 2011-11-04 22:34:43, said:

LMAO.

-_-

isn't it obvious?

obvius means, we have to pay for our trip back to our country?

We will pay for the trips back xD

#16 kmmccd

kmmccd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 03:07 AM

what if an sg team wins the qualifier? they have no need for an air ticket.

are we allowed to bring our own gears? mouse,keyboard etc.

characters provided by cc. do we get the choose skill heralds and stuff?

#17 Kayer

Kayer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:17 AM

kmmccd, on 2011-11-05 03:07:12, said:

what if an sg team wins the qualifier? they have no need for an air ticket.

are we allowed to bring our own gears? mouse,keyboard etc.

characters provided by cc. do we get the choose skill heralds and stuff?

There's a rules page available u know? All ur answers to ur questions are there.

#18 Nafero

Nafero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:23 PM

yay , nicee to hear that wink

#19 pRinCeFatalityPH

pRinCeFatalityPH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 03:09 PM

Any Pinoy Here Who wants to join my team.. I still need an acrobat ... or BowMaster ... ! 

#20 AzaNezz

AzaNezz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:28 PM

is this Tournament 4 vs 4 ? or what? o.O