• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 johnbill17

johnbill17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

Im having this problem too, it happened after the April 3/2012 Maintenance, when I launch the game then to the log-in page, a message box appears saying 
'unable to connect to login server'  I've been playing dragon nest since last year and this is the first time it happened. Its been like this until now.

Im a Wi-Tribe user too from the philippines. Some players using Globe broadband said they have the same problem and Maxis broadband(malaysia) too.
Please do something about this or else you're gonna lose many of your players in Dragon Nest SEA.

I've been playing MMO RPG games since then, they have no flaws except for the 'Weekly Maintenance' which I knew all online games have that. Anyways, DragonNest?
after patch you have to wait till tomorrow to patch the game.(if you haven't patch the game during the maintenance time[especially when Im in school]) THAT's my only problem but Im used to that, but now this? OMG! You really are disappointing me. I really hope you do something about this. I love DN so much.

#22 juashjin

juashjin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

i can log in... but the moment i select a channel to get in.. it hangs on characters window... and it says on my task manager NOT RESPONDING! before i experience about Launcher Initialization Failed its start with not responding... so the nxt of this problem again is about update failed and launcher initialization failed and gpk folders problem AGAIN?

dang its more than 2 week before and i played about 4 days now and then... this problem again occured... 

#23 RsXdatCom

RsXdatCom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

i thought im the only person who experience this .. lol any ways .. ive been 3hrs for now since the last log in .. i was dc then after that cant log in any more ..and says ' duplicate log in blah .. blah ..' continue until now .. 

#24 Asdazer

Asdazer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:55 AM

Somehow my 'unable to connect to login server' has been solved.

Im a maxis user from malaysia.

What i did i borrowed my friend's pc and tried to log in there using my broadband stick. I managed to login with no problems.

I went back and tried again on my pc. DN launcher worked fine. Hope these can help you guys.

#25 judimar_1027

judimar_1027

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:04 AM

wow.. just connected now..

what i do is just search for new obt mmorpg in youtube..

then ive download the online..

while downloading, i tried my luck again and run the DNlauncher then boom!..

i dont know whats happen..

its just fix... just now..

edited:

im using witribe phillippines

#26 judimar_1027

judimar_1027

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

although i can log in to the game.. i keep disconneting.. it says 'disconnected from server'

#27 oyeah1234

oyeah1234

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:50 AM

judimar_1027, on 2012-04-05 01:04:49, said:

wow.. just connected now..

what i do is just search for new obt mmorpg in youtube..

then ive download the online..

while downloading, i tried my luck again and run the DNlauncher then boom!..

i dont know whats happen..

its just fix... just now..

edited:

im using witribe phillippines

what did you do sir ? can you help me too ? Im using wi-tribe too :D

#28 oyeah1234

oyeah1234

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

Mantou, on 2012-04-04 20:40:04, said:

For those who are unable to login after each maintenance might be due to ISP Caching issue.

Do take a look at ISP Caching issue explaination here: http://www.slideshare.net/addisonkang/client-mismatch-error

Mr.mantou excuse me huh but I cant understand those steps ? is that a solution or what ?

#29 Tylerzzz

Tylerzzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Zzanggetsu
  • AS, OBT
  • Oops

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:09 AM

pls help i just finished downloading about an hour ago i have all the files but it says after the running monster cannont connect to log-in server plsss help

philippine

globe modem....

idk

avast

#30 XxDetowemxX

XxDetowemxX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:50 PM

Me too I can not go I get this maintenance done 1 week I continue with this I'm from Peru prolema not know if that's the prolema but also want to play and I need a solution now ... TT

#31 Darkena123

Darkena123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

Help me please Unable to connect to server is my problem please help me!!!

#32 Darkena123

Darkena123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

Help me please Unable to connect to server is my problem please help me!!!

#33 icediced

icediced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

message when running launcher > 'unable to load patch config list' > 'launcher initialization failed.(E:5)'

And if i run the DragonNest.exe file , i will come to a 'unable to connect to login server' error message. Tried reinstalling but the latest full version client does not run when opened.

Even tried copying out a whole DN file off my brother's computer whose DN works after the patch, but the same problem persist.

From singapore using Starhub.

#34 semut_kecil

semut_kecil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

here from indonesia got same problem unable connect to login server, i m using speedy /telkomsel

#35 Lonelist

Lonelist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:21 PM

T.T after clicking start button in the launcher.. nothing happens!!

#36 lordkia2425angel

lordkia2425angel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

me too!!

#37 mattwsd

mattwsd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:47 PM

Hey Mantou,

I'm using Starhub 100 mbps broadband.

Appararently I just downloaded the most recent full client, and have not started playing DN.

I don't think I'm affected by the client cache mistmatch thingy.

Have been unable to 'login to server error' for many weeks now.

Hope you can solve this issue, thx.

#38 popcorn089za

popcorn089za

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:45 AM

I was able to play a few days ago but cannot play suddenly!!!!!!!!! Mantou help me!!!!!!!          It keeps saying 'unable to connect to log-in server'

#39 vinu2077

vinu2077

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:00 PM

plz help me too,.. i have same problem..Unable to connect to the server login...i'm from INDIA. i use 3g modem wireless connection>Airtel 7.2mbps connection..i was downloaded file yesterday n trying to play.. i wan play this game T.T.. plz do some thing...

#40 vinu2077

vinu2077

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:19 PM

guys i solved this problem who facing unable to connect login server k try this steps what i said....................1}reinstall dragon nest   2}then when short cut created in desk top dragon nest right clik n select properties...3} then clik compatibility tab...4}there is display setting clik there are options > run in 256 colours , run in 640 x 480 screen resolution and disable virtual setting..then start dragon nest where the short cut created in desktop..n start play :} ty..if still not work pm me ty mail me at>vhinukale@gmail.com ty