• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#101 cathlene11

cathlene11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 05:10 PM

WHY IS IT THE SCAMMER NOT BEEN BANNED. .PLEASE GM BANNED SCAMMER PLAYERS LIKE JearieL HE IS A SCAMMER THEIR ARE SO MANY SCAMMER IN YOUR GAME SO DO BAN THEM. .I HAVE NO PROF OF OUR CONVERSATION BECAUSE OF THE LONG CONVERSATION WE GOT .OUR CONVERSATION GOT VANISHED. .BAN SCAMMER PLEASEGM ADRIANO BAN JearieL in game now and then so we you can minimize scammers in game. t.y

#102 Delcy

Delcy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 05:59 PM

User : AeroBoredx
Server : westwood

Scammer for selling fake dnp hair
we just make an offer first pay 30% then gift and imma pay 70%
then here it goes i pay 30% then he didn't gift and changing the topic make it pay fullment
then he suddenly leave and not logging in la he just took may 30%

#103 ASHkendor2

ASHkendor2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Predator03, JakeFrost2
  • DN, Springwood
  • HolyOrder1

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:39 PM

it's not really that dizzy, it's really nice

#104 z3rz

z3rz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:45 PM

GM pls BAN THIS IGN Teayon2109,AiraaChan,POGAY7007 THIS ALR HACK BY HACKER

PLS BAN THIS ^_^ TY

#105 ascensus

ascensus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • NiteMyth
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • OakTree

Posted 11 January 2016 - 05:16 AM

This person Michelle Lee (:>) claimed that she is an associate of Addison Kang (love) , suddenly appeared in DN Sea Hollywood/Springwood and ask me if i wanted free CC,she offered 400k CC,first he/she will add you in Facebook, his/her profile will show convincing pictures of DN Sea activist and he/she will attempt to acquire your CC account and password, also claimed that he/she is Singaporean which all his/her mutual friends are from Philippine which is obvious its a fake one, do check on the account name of this user and beware of account scams, they prey on CC cash users~~
Hope I'm Not too late to save you guys~<3 (:D) (:D) (:D)
Posted Image

#106 shadowPUNK

shadowPUNK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • shadowPUNK
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Heaven

Posted 18 February 2016 - 05:00 PM

IM A GUILD MASTER OF MY GUILD NAMED HEAVEN AND THEN THIS PLAYER IS TOTALLY BEEN ACCIDENTALLY AUTHENTICATED IN OUR GUILD STORAGE AND THEN THE PLAYER ABUSE OUR STORAGE AND TAKE OUT OUR PERSONAL ITEMS AND GOLD.Please ban this player thanks.I dont want to request any refund of our item loss because of this player just ban him in the game thank you.Posted Image

Edited by shadowPUNK, 19 February 2016 - 08:55 PM.

#107 MolecularPrime

MolecularPrime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 09:54 AM

-They should stop that DNP trading or atleast let the DNP be tradable in the market instead of just banning these bunch of scumbags why not eliminate the source of the scam.
-They should also have some system where it notifies the players when there are changes made in the trade.
-And FFS, not being bigoted racist here but most of the Filipinos keep on spoiling the game by exchanging/trading accounts, trading prepaid loads for gold (and vice versa), trading golds for real money, trading in-game equipments/gold to other items in other games, and those endless "like"/"feat"/DNP/Cash item service scams.
-They should have a certain limit in the gold that could be traded so most of the transactions occur in the trading house.
-Notify players about scams when receiving a mail from other players.
-Have an autobot moderator that bans those repetitive automated shouts in the game.

#108 DarkAce

DarkAce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:20 PM

Jetsiin241 is a Scammer.. please bann his IP Address.

#109 xx3LL3xx

xx3LL3xx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • xx3LL3xx
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 05 June 2016 - 11:27 PM

Yushiimaro is a Scammer of gold and DNP... GM please banned this IGN.. and his IP Address

#110 xx3LL3xx

xx3LL3xx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • xx3LL3xx
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 05 June 2016 - 11:43 PM

Please banned this IGN: Yushiimaro and all of his accounts for scamming gold's and DNP.. please help me GM to stop this kind of person...

#111 Edward758

Edward758

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Geriant, iMagnifica
  • DN, Westwood
  • ScoutingLegions

Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:11 AM

Funny Suggestion for the TRADE:

They should add a feature that double checks the items that are about to be traded, for example, i'm going to trade 10 alteums to Player B, then a pop up message box will show saying "Are you sure you want to trade these items?" then after you press yes, another pop up box will show and say "Are you REALLY REALLY sure that you want to trade these items?!? " and it will reappear again and say "Okay, one last time, ARE YOU REALLY REALLY SURE you want to trade these items?" then if the player presses the word yes, then the trade will be successful. lol

#112 Meguuumiin

Meguuumiin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:38 PM

View Postcathlene11, on 28 June 2015 - 05:10 PM, said:

WHY IS IT THE SCAMMER NOT BEEN BANNED. .PLEASE GM BANNED SCAMMER PLAYERS LIKE JearieL HE IS A SCAMMER THEIR ARE SO MANY SCAMMER IN YOUR GAME SO DO BAN THEM. .I HAVE NO PROF OF OUR CONVERSATION BECAUSE OF THE LONG CONVERSATION WE GOT .OUR CONVERSATION GOT VANISHED. .BAN SCAMMER PLEASEGM ADRIANO BAN JearieL in game now and then so we you can minimize scammers in game. t.y

i got scammed by XDTruffles and (GM)Andriano tells me to give my cc info to this XDTruffles please help me
just want my gold back

#113 FrozenCute

FrozenCute

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • 08Tanya
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Asmodeus

Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:23 PM

View PostMeguuumiin, on 21 July 2017 - 10:38 PM, said:

i got scammed by XDTruffles and (GM)Andriano tells me to give my cc info to this XDTruffles please help me
just want my gold back

you need evidence :3