112 replies to this topic

#21 SalemDunhill

SalemDunhill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:12 PM

Good compilation! up+1

But if I must say most of the scam ARTIST successfull because of player too greedy. Plus many of them are still inexperience comparing to 'Dog-Eat-Dog' society.

#22 Reflector

Reflector

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1061 posts
  • TFudge/BTech/LStore
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:14 PM

aikhong80, on 2011-12-09 15:12:38, said:

Good compilation! up+1

But if I must say most of the scam ARTIST successfull because of player too greedy. Plus many of them are still inexperience comparing to 'Dog-Eat-Dog' society.

up

#23 baaldrix

baaldrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:17 PM

Reflector, on 2011-12-09 14:22:06, said:

Sorry about that eye hurting part

lol TS not your problem really. What's with you people nowadays, jeez. You can't even focus enough to read few paragraphs of text?? That explains sooo much...

On topic, nice summary of possible scams.upLet's just hope players will use it for good and not for evil biglaugh

#24 Reflector

Reflector

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1061 posts
  • TFudge/BTech/LStore
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:21 PM

baaldrix, on 2011-12-09 15:17:56, said:

Reflector, on 2011-12-09 14:22:06, said:

Sorry about that eye hurting part

lol TS not your problem really. What's with you people nowadays, jeez. You can't even focus enough to read few paragraphs of text?? That explains sooo much...

On topic, nice summary of possible scams.upLet's just hope players will use it for good and not for evil biglaugh

Some of it is my fault since when I first posted this topic, the texts became too compact making the whole topic a 1 paragraph (due to my web browser not loading pages properly) . Anyway, thnx for the good comments. 

#25 Sukauki

Sukauki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:25 PM

IS he a professional scammer? or he got scram too many times?

#26 PayrPaks

PayrPaks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6361 posts
  • Dead Nest, Morningwood

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:27 PM

Number 7 is easily avoided.

Why? There are no girls in the Int-I'll stop now. tense

#27 Reflector

Reflector

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1061 posts
  • TFudge/BTech/LStore
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:30 PM

PayrPaks, on 2011-12-09 15:27:50, said:

upbiglaugh

#28 Kyandeisu

Kyandeisu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:28 AM

very nice compilation, but sadly all the people that get scam dont even see sticky threads on the top of all the 'I GOT SCAMMED!', 'BLAH BLAH IS A SCAMMER' threads, thus they create a new one with no evidence to demand punishment on so and so players.whewboy

#29 Reflector

Reflector

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1061 posts
  • TFudge/BTech/LStore
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:32 PM

CuteCherry, on 2011-12-09 15:25:31, said:

IS he a professional scammer? or he got scram too many times?

maybe yes, maybe no. its for you to decide.

#30 Reflector

Reflector

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1061 posts
  • TFudge/BTech/LStore
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:33 PM

Kyandeisu, on 2011-12-11 04:28:41, said:

very nice compilation, but sadly all the people that get scam dont even see sticky threads on the top of all the 'I GOT SCAMMED!', 'BLAH BLAH IS A SCAMMER' threads, thus they create a new one with no evidence to demand punishment on so and so players.whewboy

up

#31 DrTokofan

DrTokofan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 06:34 AM

PayrPaks, on 2011-12-09 15:27:50, said:

Well, my sister is a girl and other people says that she's a more pro EL user than me.
But she never begs for Items or golds. (she has too much pride)

#32 BenReno

BenReno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • MiszHolic
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Spear

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:56 AM

hey gm can u ban this IGN IMBArry & tooQUICKx 

They are scammer in greenwood.. i dont care bout my item n gold.. just ban them permanently.. dragon nest gm should take responsibilites bout people that play their game so we can play in peace.. pls.. :)

#33 Dr1fT3r

Dr1fT3r

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:31 AM

Just got Scam By 'Isorcerer' normal trading, followed checking the item, check it twice but it seems that if the person you are trading is delay in connection, there is an effect on the item being displayed?  Guyz just buy item in TH, ^_^ Lesson Learned ^_^

#34 LotsOfJoy

LotsOfJoy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:51 PM

give him some credit for typing it out if ur eyes hurt from reading it imagine his eyes finger ears brain........

#35 badeidei

badeidei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:04 PM

is there a sanction for scammers?

#36 badeidei

badeidei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:05 PM

is there a sanction for scammers?

#37 Ryuuka

Ryuuka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Raynu
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

I would like to add a 'trick' that scammers mostly use,

This happened to me twice, but I countered them anyway.

(Insert Number Here) Chatting While Trading

Sometimes scammers would try and 'distract' you from checking the changes that he made during trade, For example, I persay traded a Manticore Gauntlet

He 'quickly' placed 5000g to avoid any suspicion towards himself/herself. Then, when you finally let your guard down, he increases his chances of scamming you by typing or putting 'If you have this, PM me anytime' or something like that, and when you didnt notice it, He already changed the amount of gold to 0

================

Just saying from experience of mine~ :3

'True Story' wink

Have a nice day~

#38 sh0ngaerz

sh0ngaerz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:07 PM

'11. Nest Entry Troll

This scam method is done by joining a party for nest raids (normal mode). As soon as the party reaches the nest entrance, they will notice that the entrance is unaccesable because a player(the scammer) reached nest entry limit or has no entry ticket. Then the trick comes in. The scammer will try to ask for free entry pass and when it succeeds, the scammer will leave the party having gained the entry ticket. Just be careful of this type of scammers to avoid them. '

I walk out (return to town) whenever  I encounter this one, seriously  horn

Joining a nest party unprepared is a big no no. Never spoil them- randoms/ strangers.

#39 just_vain

just_vain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:33 PM

~ CyrilMae ~

the person who scammed me. Normal way of trading but the end is diffrerent =x  [same ring when doing the transaction, and get different ring after the transaction], and i did checked the item[it was Magician Violet Ring w/ Patt, Matt, Agi, and Critical potted] before i press the ok button =(, and what i get is Clean Redemption Violet Ring =((

He probably using one kind of application/program to do the scamming.

Got no proof of it, got no SS, got no Video bout the scamming progress, because i've done trade quite many times and i will know when someone switched the item when trade[never been succesfully scammed before this] so i didn't took any evidence. And after the trade, i was thinking it was a mistake done by me, because of my carelessness, so just going to let it go. But, since so many players have been scammed by him, i guess its not only a matter of carelessness anymore.

GMs, Please look into this matter, was kinda dissapointed with this kind of thing, eventho i can't get my gold back, at least do something to this scammer[ CyrilMae ], he still doing this scamming thing in GreenWood, many of players have been scammed by him, still can see him shouting in the server ~.~, i dont know about others player, but i lose my mood to play DN these days because of this scam, eventho im quite sure others will also feel the same way too.

thus please check/investigate this [ CyrilMae ]

Done the double checking, checked the item before register, and checked one more time before ok, but get different item after the trade, still get scammed =x

Earn gold in hours/days, gone in few secs tear

GMs, Please look forward to this matter. Thank You Very Much.

sincerely, 

Vainism from GreenWood Server

Thank you.

#40 maple

maple

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:15 PM

Just got scammed. GM pls permanently ban Sudah from DN..