Jump to content


[Greenwood Elites Officially Closed]


  • Please log in to reply
2496 replies to this topic

#1 WantedZai

WantedZai

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 679 posts
  • WantedZai
  • DN, Holywood
  • TEGaming

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:47 PM

Greenwood Elites officially closed for now.

Thanks everyone who have been a part involved into it.


  -Vallerine


Edited by WantedZai, 08 July 2013 - 01:01 PM.


#2 hexnimbus

hexnimbus

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:20 PM

Alyosha - merc
Ilyasveil - fu
Carating - EL
Flossy - EL
 



#3 PotchiLand

PotchiLand

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:05 AM

eyekillyou - EL



#4 sicnarf111

sicnarf111

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • CuteMaeMae (Gear Master)
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:29 AM

ArrowSix - Acro



#5 Nikotina

Nikotina

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 04:59 PM

PotchiLand, on 2011-12-12 09:05:01, said:

eyekillyou - EL

that guy's top in ladder games o_O



#6 AoiCrystal

AoiCrystal

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:29 PM

BULDAGUL - Merc

Cindory - FU

HazukiKei - SM

VanLienH - Priest

Koisha -

Rindow - Priest

IQuanta - BM

Tipzy21 - EL

AkihaRin - EL

AikawaKazu - SM

Idge - FU



#7 PotchiLand

PotchiLand

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:58 PM

yeah my guildmate ;)



#8 lQuanta

lQuanta

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 906 posts
  • lQuanta
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Throne, but I love my bed more.

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:47 PM

BULDAGUL - Mercenary

Exeria - EL

Fatalizm - EL

Rindow - Priest

Alyosha - Mercenary

 

 

lQuanta - Bowmaster lol



#9 lQuanta

lQuanta

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 906 posts
  • lQuanta
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Throne, but I love my bed more.

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:49 PM

WantedZai, on 2011-12-11 15:47:16, said:

Please share your idol or anyone you know that is good at pvp (Colosseum), not the 'Pay to Win Ladder'...

Cloudbird (Sword Master)
Yiaokae (Sword Master)
Alyosha (Mercenary)
WickedWolf (Mercenary)
SmileIce (Elemental Lord)
Ilyasveil (Force User)
NoSugarFre (Paladin)
 

 

I remember now ! It was Alyosha who I fought earlier. The merce with the high rank in PVP. Hahaha. 



#10 MedicPack

MedicPack

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • MedicPack
  • DN, Holywood
  • Out of job

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:43 PM

WickedWolf is a beast in disguise.. 10 lose 1win to him, im a priest tho



#11 CrossArc

CrossArc

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:57 AM

I remember CloudBird , he's good o.o . Not sure about the rest though , but I'd love to fight them smile .



#12 eyekillyouuuuuuu

eyekillyouuuuuuu

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:13 AM

@PotchiLand - Thx bro , did not know theres a thread like this . .

 

New Ladder Players @ top ranks as of now are

FieryBun - Pure Fire EL

FESTAR - Paladin (harsh user)



#13 ViiViii

ViiViii

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • ViiViii
  • DN, Greenwood
  • TEGaming

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:06 AM

I faught this 3 earlier today, i rate them fully based on my experience against them.

#1
2Missy2 - Ice EL with ignite skill but no fireball
Passive player, good timing, dodging skills.
Crazy stacking ice dmg that can instantly kill you, harsh user :x

#2
FieryBUN - Like eyekillu said, pure fire.
Super pain skills, im not sure whether its bcos of my lvl 32 eq or hes just super equipped haha
Beware of his Inferno Skill, its level 7 or above (further range) and now with HELL FIRE, its definitely a killer.
Good timing, loves head to head fight :)

#3
FESTAR - avatar paly, harsh user.
No gear no talk, fighting him is just like dodging cars in a highway. Totally eats any incoming dmg.
Hes either busy buffing himself or charging at you with all his skills lol



#14 jahmanauir

jahmanauir

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:57 PM

 

oh please.. EL's seriously only need small amount of skill to master the class. 

-their burst arguably the best in game

-u get hit by one major skill like shatter or fireball or whatever you can find yourself in a really tough predicament

-where can u find a shield skill where u dont get paralyzed/stun, u freeze enemies when u get near them where u cant A & D to get out, 20% damage reduction and a easy combo for flame road?? :3

no need to talk about EL and how they play really, they are all the same rubbish without their armor. thats why its hard to mention whos good and whos not amongst the ELs..

big kudos to force users for requiring ALOT of skill to learn the class.

i bet  high rated EL's are based on gear like full equip set and full accessory set, cause if they just stack HP(50k!!?) and defense they are like unkillable.. like pallies with deadly burst :3           

its so lame and pretty much BS

im not saying they need to not use the buff and I know that without the shield, ELs are gona be the easiest class to kill, thats why the admins gotta use their brains and think of a good idea to balance and all



#15 FallenSomething

FallenSomething

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Nysth
  • DN, Holywood
  • NestLey

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:13 PM

slumss, on 2011-12-21 12:57:43, said:

 

oh please.. EL's seriously only need small amount of skill to master the class. 

-their burst arguably the best in game

-u get hit by one major skill like shatter or fireball or whatever you can find yourself in a really tough predicament

-where can u find a shield skill where u dont get paralyzed/stun, u freeze enemies when u get near them where u cant A & D to get out, 20% damage reduction and a easy combo for flame road?? :3

no need to talk about EL and how they play really, they are all the same rubbish without their armor. thats why its hard to mention whos good and whos not amongst the ELs..

big kudos to force users for requiring ALOT of skill to learn the class.

i bet  high rated EL's are based on gear like full equip set and full accessory set, cause if they just stack HP(50k!!?) and defense they are like unkillable.. like pallies with deadly burst :3           

its so lame and pretty much BS

im not saying they need to not use the buff and I know that without the shield, ELs are gona be the easiest class to kill, thats why the admins gotta use their brains and think of a good idea to balance and all

Life before shields, where were the ELs? :p
Everyone went for FUs or other classes.

After shields came out, where are the FUs?
Everyone just abuses shields.
Stupid shield huggers D:<



#16 eyekillyouuuuuuu

eyekillyouuuuuuu

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:35 PM

i was born an EL i'd probably die as an EL , well fire/ice witch for job change haha

i have to admit being and EL @ 24 cap needs alot more skills than being an EL now (because of shield)

i mean back then you really need to be careful not to be hit at all X)

now being an EL really depends on how you handle your mana , and not like ON shield then tank like a bawS! haha

 

@ on topic :

FESTAR - got good eq seen him like +8cerb set , but i doubt that that's the one he uses during ladder fights , as i said he is a harsh user.

2Missy - my nemesis for rank 1 during 32 cap ! haha she's back , maybe she just reached 40 the other day. i do not know her set , got costume thou. so advantage for her , oh she a harsh user too.

 

but so am i ! haha



#17 lQuanta

lQuanta

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 906 posts
  • lQuanta
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Throne, but I love my bed more.

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:43 PM

Ladder's pretty much BS now, with everyone abusing the harsh bug (Encountered an Acro who did 7k per hit on Spiral Vortex)

. Life for Bowmasters just got even harder. And I do agree, there weren't as many EL's back then, BUT NOW, they're like mushrooms sprouting. 



#18 jahmanauir

jahmanauir

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:39 AM

eyekillyouuuuuuu, on 2011-12-21 17:35:34, said:

now being an EL really depends on how you handle your mana , and not like ON shield then tank like a bawS! haha

 

so it all depends on how the EL manages mana? wow, thats really HARD TO DO considering ladder is gear based where u can get high plus gear and stack max mana or mana regen or whatever. seriously EL is just insane.. destroys the game in my opinion.

owners of dragon nest probably play EL class its either that or they are stupid at balancing.



#19 eyekillyouuuuuuu

eyekillyouuuuuuu

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:32 AM

slumss, on 2011-12-22 03:39:19, said:

eyekillyouuuuuuu, on 2011-12-21 17:35:34, said:

now being an EL really depends on how you handle your mana , and not like ON shield then tank like a bawS! haha

 

so it all depends on how the EL manages mana? wow, thats really HARD TO DO considering ladder is gear based where u can get high plus gear and stack max mana or mana regen or whatever. seriously EL is just insane.. destroys the game in my opinion.

owners of dragon nest probably play EL class its either that or they are stupid at balancing.

 

ooohhh a hater , well let me teach you something about being an EL @ ladder , yes it is gear based but , the ladder MP is nerfed unlike HP which is what doubled @ ladder , my mp 40k normal is dropped down 27k, and by the way, if you dont know this already, EL shield consumes a certain % of mana , casting of any skills consumes a % of mp , so it doesnt matter how big your max mana is , its all about proper usage. ^^

I do agree EL is OP because of the shield , it is both a gift and a curse. wink



#20 jahmanauir

jahmanauir

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:38 AM

 

 

eyekillyouuuuuuu, on 2011-12-21 17:35:34, said:

 

ooohhh a hater , well let me teach you something about being an EL @ ladder , yes it is gear based but , the ladder MP is nerfed unlike HP which is what doubled @ ladder , my mp 40k normal is dropped down 27k, and by the way, if you dont know this already, EL shield consumes a certain % of mana , casting of any skills consumes a % of mp , so it doesnt matter how big your max mana is , its all about proper usage. ^^

I do agree EL is OP because of the shield , it is both a gift and a curse. wink

 

mana again? nerf max mp? WHY NERF THE MANA CONSUMPTION or max mana? cant everyone see how that nerf is really useless considering EL do 10k 10k dmg most spells.. u dont need big mana pool to kill a player really.. u just need to be accurate on ur spells. EL can combo players in 10 secs.. u need mana for that srsly? why nerf mana when the problem is its too OP 20% dmg reduction, cant be comboed, cant be stunned, freezes u when ur near, great combo for flame road, no skill required to use and your saying me you need mana management for that??? ofcourse it has to be heavy on mana, the skill is so OP!! you want it less mana cost too?? whats kind is that skill? the all in one kind? lol

what im trying to say is all those high rated EL's pretty much doesnt prove anything. they are high rated? yes, but because of the shield nothing less nothing more.

maybe you have decent pvp skills or just a joke but not as much having the skill requiring to kill ELs..

sorry son but your class if for dummies right now.