• Please log in to reply
2496 replies to this topic

#21 Alyoshala

Alyoshala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:43 PM

thats what happens when they are given an OP shield.

top 10 ladder, then defend themselves how shield is ok, its hard to execute.
Yet i don't see you in top 10 before the shield update.

FYI though, there were 2 EL on the ladder board in greenwood long before the shields were implemented.
Now that, is an elite.

#22 eyekillyouuuuuuu

eyekillyouuuuuuu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:37 PM

hahahaha . . .

You se an EL

You hatin'

gift

it's xmas time

(don kayo mag reklamo sa barangay!)

wahahaha

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLL

btw , this is not an EL , QQ thread ^^ , and im not defending our class either , we did not made the changes , we play and use the skills that we are given tongueout

Im just stating facts , and I do agree that our cLass skills are OP , i am not denying that . There are a lot of EL's out there , you still need skills to be on top of the ladder ,no matter what class you might be . nuff said up

#23 jahmanauir

jahmanauir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:44 PM

those ELs who made it really high rank before shield you can definitely say they are elite.. EL is not my main toon but i know a few about the class. I BET most high rated ELs dont know the basics like ( flame spark + normal attack = knockdown + frozen sword/  poison + more major spells thats like 40 hit combo killing a player in 15secs) i've seen my guildie fight without shield and he can kill any class without shield i swear just by the use of basic EL combos. right now, i see high rated EL just use silly brainless spells like flame spark + ignite = 10k++ dmg :/  frost wind + shatter = 10k++ dmg plus the almost like timestop slow... srsly? NO SKILL at all lol and hear EL talk about meh hes pure fire and all, he has +8 equipments, cerb set and sh!t.. sorry but thats not really relevant because of retarded balancing :S

even my guildie admit that using EL right now is so easy compared back when 24 cap. she say she can get top10 no problem, she just didnt bother at all because of her win:loss ratio and silly class. but she certainly knows the mechanics. inactive now but when i saw her grind right after getting shield buff from 1.8k to 2.3k in just 1 hour lol killing geared top10 mercs and palas with ease. its just insane even for her. 

i like to challenge an EL greenwood who doesnt mind using no shield in 1v1 in exchange for me not using 1 of my dmg skill of his choice just to prove me wrong as an EL.  i have no respect for EL right now but you will certainly earn my respect. im BM btw

#24 eyekillyouuuuuuu

eyekillyouuuuuuu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:50 PM

What's your IGN slums , lets have a friendly match later tonight, no shield for me, no restraint for you? hahaha

. anyways you know my IGN. ~eyekillyou

#25 jahmanauir

jahmanauir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 02:07 PM

okay ill pm you later when i get on.. what is restraint? the bind shot?

#26 eyekillyouuuuuuu

eyekillyouuuuuuu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 02:14 PM

ye the one , that binds your oppenent  , disables movement , yeah that one :)

#27 Alyoshala

Alyoshala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:06 PM

lol eyekillyou just got pawned by my priest, thru out the whole game. just using shield and running out of mana. then running around the whole map.
It was a 2v2 and my teammate was a BM and his teammate was a SM.

After losing twice. this joker challenged us to a 1v1 with COMP off.
Lol, GTFO, this thread has no place for weaklings like yourselves who rely on OP skills and EQ and harsh prefix.
Joke.

#28 eyekillyouuuuuuu

eyekillyouuuuuuu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:06 PM

why you hating brother? >:)

hahaha . priest and bm line up is better than a random SM and a random EL.

Your team work is a lot better that is why you won up

plus i was using my laptop earlier so .... but nvm , i admitted I lost and even said nice game :)

You guys QQ'd me , but why you hatin? hahahahahaha

#29 AiiCon

AiiCon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:38 PM

whats the thread title again??

lol    lol    lol

#30 Alyoshala

Alyoshala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:00 AM

eyekillyouuuuuuu, on 2011-12-22 18:06:36, said:

why you hating brother? >:)

hahaha . priest and bm line up is better than a random SM and a random EL.

Your team work is a lot better that is why you won up

plus i was using my laptop earlier so .... but nvm , i admitted I lost and even said nice game :)

You guys QQ'd me , but why you hatin? hahahahahaha

thats not what you said.
You challenged us to a 1v1 COMPENSATION OFF.

You're funny. after losing and giving excuses. then lying off about being courteous when all you did was complaining that you lagged, then challenged us to a 1v1 COMPENSATION OFF. lol. You didnt mention anything about nice game, so dont try to lie lol.

Nobody is hating you. im just... thinking of you as a funny joke.

Go learn some real skills taking out your shield off your keys k?
Its true that you EL are spoiling most of our fun in 1v1.
Its true that most of you are weaklings too.
And its true, that you're even thinking that you are pro. lol.

Priest n BM a good line up? boy oh boy, ur facts sure suck.
Any random SM can give a BM a tough time. but i see you stayed at the back most of the time doing some real 'mana management' there. lol while your SM is tanking hits at the front.

Worse, the first few rounds. both you and the SM were running around the map expecting a priest and a bm to chase after you. lol
K enough said. byebye.

#31 HardcoreQQ

HardcoreQQ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:32 AM

For me Its.

Yioukae - SM
Alyosha - merc
WickedWolf - merc
NoSugarFre - paladin  

Hellentina - EL

xMydnyt - Merc

There you go. :P

#32 jahmanauir

jahmanauir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:45 AM

eyekillyouuuuuuu, on 2011-12-22 13:50:59, said:

What's your IGN slums , lets have a friendly match later tonight, no shield for me, no restraint for you? hahaha

. anyways you know my IGN. ~eyekillyou

i believe i fought you 4 games ladder earlier i won 2 i lost 2. i msg you for the duel but you were busy with gvg or something. from what i experienced fighting you, i can certainly say you will really REALLY have a hard time fighting me without your shield even if i dont use bind shot and im telling that in the most nicest way i can possibly say :)

EL with harsh and high tier equips = perfect ladder machine

#33 BloodLineHECKY

BloodLineHECKY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 839 posts
  • hecky
  • DN, Holywood
  • BloodLine

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:55 AM

ALL Guild COMPLAIN about our Lineup . while us dont complain =D Manage your own Lineup. Grow Up..

BloodLine

#34 lQuanta

lQuanta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 906 posts
  • lQuanta
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Throne, but I love my bed more.

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:34 AM

BloodLineHECKY, on 2011-12-23 07:55:40, said:

ALL Guild COMPLAIN about our Lineup . while us dont complain =D Manage your own Lineup. Grow Up..

BloodLine

You honestly want to know why ? It's not actually more of a comlaint it's just that many people you fight with just wish that you have even a little bit of sympathy for other people because of the unbalances in the current patch. Everyone knows that EL's are overpowered now, even your BloodLine member 'eyekillyou' says so, sure you can use more than one EL in a fight like 8v8, but in a small scale battle ? I always see your lineup in some photos, usually composed 2 clerics, and 2 elemental lords + 1 random class. 

I know that I can do that too, but I choose not to. Wanna know why ? Because I want to play fair, I don't want to resort to relying to overpowered Elemental Lords, I want a balance between the classes, and oh maybe some consideration too for the other team ? You're telling us to grow up ? Isn't that what growing up means ? Having some respect and consideration for others ? 

#35 WantedZai

WantedZai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 679 posts
  • WantedZai
  • DN, Holywood
  • TEGaming

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:17 PM

WOW Hardcore and Alyosha on my thread XD

btw...stop the ladder....everybody with harsh = GG (including me) lol

read title again and start sharing names...shady

#36 HardcoreQQ

HardcoreQQ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:28 PM

WantedZai, on 2011-12-23 12:17:23, said:

btw...nobody mention my names....

still need to be more aggresive...tear

LOL. Haha. Forgot to put you on the list so

WantedZai - Merc

There ya go :3

#37 TVXQTHSKDBSK

TVXQTHSKDBSK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3470 posts
  • Wetpoop
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Auror

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:21 PM

ChibiXion - Paladin up

#38 WantedZai

WantedZai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 679 posts
  • WantedZai
  • DN, Holywood
  • TEGaming

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:08 PM

HardcoreQQ, on 2011-12-23 16:28:02, said:

WantedZai, on 2011-12-23 12:17:23, said:

btw...nobody mention my names....

still need to be more aggresive...tear

LOL. Haha. Forgot to put you on the list so

WantedZai - Merc

There ya go :3

I'm not good enough....

if i put my name on the list...Alyosha & WickedWolf gonna...

after they win...

tear

#39 Alyoshala

Alyoshala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:44 PM

no you're really good wantedzai.

But all im saying is eyekillyou isn't good. lol
And hello! :D

#40 ThorBreaker

ThorBreaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:30 AM

lQuanta, on 2011-12-23 09:34:51, said:

BloodLineHECKY, on 2011-12-23 07:55:40, said:

BloodLine

You honestly want to know why ? It's not actually more of a comlaint it's just that many people you fight with just wish that you have even a little bit of sympathy for other people because of the unbalances in the current patch. Everyone knows that EL's are overpowered now, even your BloodLine member 'eyekillyou' says so, sure you can use more than one EL in a fight like 8v8, but in a small scale battle ? I always see your lineup in some photos, usually composed 2 clerics, and 2 elemental lords + 1 random class. 

I know that I can do that too, but I choose not to. Wanna know why ? Because I want to play fair, I don't want to resort to relying to overpowered Elemental Lords, I want a balance between the classes, and oh maybe some consideration too for the other team ? You're telling us to grow up ? Isn't that what growing up means ? Having some respect and consideration for others ? 

no offense bro...pvp here is childish.....i agree on hecky manage your own lineup pvp is a battle....its not a duel, its war people who ask for rules or limitations is most likely thinking in their subconscious that the opponent is stronger thats why they want to make it fair....but all in all pvp should be done on w/e anyone desires....im a experienced pvp player not only in this game but in other games too.......as i compare it here, here is lame setting rules limitations and so on, in my old game pvp there is anything goes backstab, your alone your dead, your outnumber you lose, you trashtalk thats ok, but they do not question how you fight nor how lame the lineup is, in the end they all had a bigg pvp =)