[Beware] of Fake Gardener or Cherry Credits staff account requesting for your personal information

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#21 GreenLuke

GreenLuke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:59 PM

I have to say that ive already met with this kind of scam in some other games and this mail compared to them looks quite... noobish. The word 'Pls', as few people already mentioned it, totally ruins it. I really dont understand why the scammer didnt write it normally, since he already bothered making that letter so long.

It doesnt look too believable to me at all. Unless the person being scammed is somebody really young, got a zero experience with this and doesnt read news such as this one.

xJudasx, on 2011-12-13 10:14:32, said:

Err dude.. It's supposed to be 'A perfect example', NOT 'AN perfect example'. Really should have double checked your sentences before criticising.

Lol. No comment to this post.

Or maybe... Did you know it's supposed to be 'dude...', NOT 'dude..'?

My english is not perfect, but this post...

#22 Dushambei

Dushambei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:53 PM

Dear, Moderator can you HELP me because my 2nd password have been Miss matched since i try to go to this website www.copperg.tk i feel my account was SCAM so pleaseeee.. can you help me to remove my 2nd pass. i invest a lot of my time to play this game then just gone wiht that HOLY CRAP website so if you have a concern to your be loved player PLEASE HELP ME..!T_T.

#23 Apolister

Apolister

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 361 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:39 AM

Dushambei, on 2012-01-06 22:53:00, said:

Dear, Moderator can you HELP me because my 2nd password have been Miss matched since i try to go to this website www.copperg.tk i feel my account was SCAM so pleaseeee.. can you help me to remove my 2nd pass. i invest a lot of my time to play this game then just gone wiht that HOLY CRAP website so if you have a concern to your be loved player PLEASE HELP ME..!T_T.

Please contact the cherry messenger at https://exchange.cherrycredits.com/Messenger/Messagelist.aspx. They will help you further on your game account issue.

Please take note of the GM in-game tips. 'GM Tip: Beware of phishing websites that offer 'Free' in-game items or CC! Log in only at dn.cherrycredits.com'

#24 JannosukePH

JannosukePH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Jannosuke
  • DN, Springwood
  • SacredOath

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:48 PM

docang185, on 2011-12-25 08:50:28, said:

aaaaaaaaaaahkkkkkkkk~~mad

he got me....
My Cherry Account got blocked..

can someone tell me what to do now...

<<<<< an example of a victim of Fake CC Staff....  shocked

#25 JannosukePH

JannosukePH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Jannosuke
  • DN, Springwood
  • SacredOath

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:52 PM

Dushambei, on 2012-01-06 22:53:00, said:

www.copperg.tk? lol!

Most of the hacking issues are related to websites with their suffix '.tk' in the end. They are like related to fake websites that steals you account info (sort of a keylogger), so you need to check any sites you are attempting to visit. 

But, if you are trying to be RICH in-game? Better do it the LEGIT way!  

Good luck on your prob broohhhh  clap

#26 Master_Kajack

Master_Kajack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 824 posts
  • Kajack
  • DN, Westwood
  • Oblique

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:50 PM

try sending it to me JUST TRY ME

#27 PusheenCopyCat

PusheenCopyCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1410 posts
  • RRaawwrr
  • DN, Springwood
  • GGaawwrr

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:17 PM

my e-mail got tht whewboy and i change my password login to cherry exchange not workingwhewboy

#28 Coconutwei

Coconutwei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:49 PM

I do have to agree that it is PARTIALLY players fault as well for falling into such an easy trap.

In game, it's just a game-account.
In real life, it could cause you a fortune or life.

Take a lesson here.
You are responsible for your own account.

Don't tell me if I send you email, requesting for your bank account info, it's not your own fault for giving me just like that?

#29 A1Xenon

A1Xenon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • SALTnPEPPR
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:47 PM

Oh MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Theres was someone who Whispered me, SYSTEMPROG whispered me, he said i bought an item from the TH and that item was a duplicate item, he said i didnt follow rules and regulations, he mails me and said ' Please fill up this:

1.Last Trade Made

2.Username

3.Password

4.2ndPassword

And i said are you a scammer?? He replied, no im one of the Team Game Master, and i said to him, can i see you, he replied to me, no you cant im invisible,,,, then now i fill up the mails he ask me to, then he said to avoid any loss of item please log out then log in after 30m to 1 hour........ then hours past, i cant log in my 2nd password!!!!!! GM!! is that SYSTEMPROG really one of the TEAM GM!???? If NOT PLEASE HELP ME TO CHANGE MY 2nd Password!!!!!!!!!!!

#30 gendoetz

gendoetz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:32 AM

@birdnest123

i think you just got hacked... i also got that message, and i think its ridiculous that CC Staff will need my username and password to access my account.

so i just ignored it.. :)

#31 imba241

imba241

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:10 PM

Hi Mod can u bring back again my account....according to SeaOffice character name...blame me that im not the one who own my account so...he send to my email a site...then i can't open my account what hanpend..can banned him plssss and return may account...also my items i work hard on that apoc set w/ weapon and secondary.....plsssss mod report this to admin......the name of my character is BloyYords plssss give me back may character and give me justice to that hacker....

#32 k1ngd0mhe4rtsz

k1ngd0mhe4rtsz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:45 AM

- content removed by Moderator -

#33 lorenzopaul

lorenzopaul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

pls help me open with my cherrycredits account because in dragon nest i can log in but in cherrycredits i cannot log in my account so please help me open my account on cherry credits

#34 balloonz

balloonz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

:/

#35 CCHelper

CCHelper

• 3639 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

imba241, on 2012-02-19 22:10:06, said:

Hi Mod can u bring back again my account....according to SeaOffice character name...blame me that im not the one who own my account so...he send to my email a site...then i can't open my account what hanpend..can banned him plssss and return may account...also my items i work hard on that apoc set w/ weapon and secondary.....plsssss mod report this to admin......the name of my character is BloyYords plssss give me back may character and give me justice to that hacker....

Please contact the cherry messenger at https://exchange.che...ssagelist.aspx. They will help you further on your game account issue.

#36 vindick8

vindick8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

i still get this message on my email practically everyday. damn scammers!

#37 StClouds

StClouds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

i thing the main issue is .. how tf hacker know your email .. <-- priority

beware of any fake advertising offer gold / cash ..

or any fan made site who need to put email for any purpose..

^_^ keep aware

#38 Ultima

Ultima

• 61 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:55 AM

^^ bottomline, If something looks too good to be true, it probably is ..

#39 Godlife_2PM

Godlife_2PM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:03 AM

my acc hacked dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! 

#40 fujinraiden

fujinraiden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts