[Beware] of Fake Gardener or Cherry Credits staff account requesting for your personal information

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#41 Bestoven

Bestoven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Bestover
  • DN, Holywood
  • Jester

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:19 PM

Cant we think that he must be scammer if he ask for password and second password?

ALL GAMES ONLINE STAFF will never...ever ask for password because if you tell your user id, they can see ALL your personal information through their database.

Simple

#42 PaNDa11

PaNDa11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:52 AM

someone hack my email.. change my password.. and request the 2nd password.. the cherrymasenger freely reset my 2nd password.. dont they need 2 ask any security pin before reset?

#43 PaNDa11

PaNDa11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:54 AM

i manage to retrive his email address: janzentvertigos@yahoo.com

#44 gundamjomar

gundamjomar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • gundam23
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • xXTEMPLEXx

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:39 PM

that dumb *** culprit he might escape today but not tomorrow

"God knows hudas not pay"

#45 FireString

FireString

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • DN, Greenwood
  • ♥Ascendance♥

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:42 AM

It pays a lot to double check whats authentic and whats not (tense)
I pity those people who got scammed :(

#46 FireString

FireString

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • DN, Greenwood
  • ♥Ascendance♥

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:50 AM

View PostPaNDa11, on 08 June 2012 - 01:54 AM, said:

i manage to retrive his email address: janzentvertigos@yahoo.com

I suggest you to contact cherry messenger under technical support and make this known to them. They will investigate it and provide applicable solution/s to your problem :)

#47 1PieceROX

1PieceROX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Tauroz
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:34 PM

I just got this in my e-mail... (look down)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 20:26:23 -0700
Subject: Announcement: Please read
To:

Hello Dragon Nest players,

Good day to you. We have received many reports about lagging and dc's of Dragon Nest online.This is because too many accounts are registered in our database. We will delete all INACTIVE account to make Dragon Nest Online stable. Please fill up this form:

Login ID:
Password:
4-Digit PIN:
6-Digit PIN:
Server:
Character name:
Registered email address:

Failure to comply will lead to DELETION of your account. Send your account info as soon as you read this message. We are doing our best to make Dragon Nest online stable. Thank you and have a nice day.

--
Please feel free to email us any comments, suggestions or other questions. Thank you and enjoy playing Dragon Nest online!

Ok, nevermind.
Just read about this from the forum
Sorry for asking such a geniused question... XD;;

Edited by 1PieceROX, 03 July 2012 - 07:48 PM.

#48 TimeKeeper22

TimeKeeper22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:51 PM

Good day to you. We have received many reports about lagging and dc's of Dragon Nest online.This is because too many accounts are registered in our database. We will delete all INACTIVE account to make Dragon Nest Online stable. Please fill up this form:

Login ID:
Password:
4-Digit PIN:
6-Digit PIN:
Server:
Character name:

Failure to comply will lead to DELETION of your account. Send your account info as soon as you read this message. We are doing our best to make Dragon Nest online stable. Thank you and have a nice day.

--
Please feel free to email us any comments, suggestions or other questions. Thank you and enjoy playing Dragon Nest online!
Is this fishing TRUE?

#49 gwendolyn

gwendolyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

(content removed)

#50 MoveOut06

MoveOut06

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:41 AM

View PostTonkatsu, on 12 December 2011 - 05:39 PM, said:

Hi to everyone out there!
I've noticed that some users are being contacted by a fake gardener account via e-mail accusing you of an offence you have not made in an email like this below.
Posted Image
Please bewary of such emails sent to your account and do not reply to it. Should your DragonNest SEA account be locked, banned or inaccessible, please contact the Cherry Messenger directly at https://exchange.che...essagelist.aspx or send an email directly to gardener@cherrycredits.com.

Important note: Cherry Credits will never attempt to contact a player requesting his/her personal/account information directly.

Avoid sharing your login IDs and email adresses publicly to strangers (peace)
BEWARE OF THIS CHARACTER HIS SCANNER MoveOut06

#51 pichu149

pichu149

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:02 PM

my first and 2nd account always is to be hack to gm

#52 Louay

Louay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:26 PM

Awkward LOL. Thanks for letting us know!

#53 69Position

69Position

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:17 AM

people are sooooo not learning, ever played any online games before? people just remember do not give your usernames and passwords to anyone at any account.. what made you think they(cherrycredits) did not know your password since their systems recognizes it everytime you log in. just dont give...ah.....

#54 Housatonic

Housatonic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LadyRamis
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

View Post69Position, on 21 August 2012 - 08:17 AM, said:

what made you think they(cherrycredits) did not know your password since their systems recognizes it everytime you log in. just dont give...ah.....

Don't get me wrong, it's common knowledge actual staff never ask, and you should never give out any info and all, but the screenshot clearly shows the scammers saying they will use the info to verify the person's the real owner.
Implying it's something both staff and the true owner of the account would know.
Otherwise their little story wouldn't even add up.

#55 akitoakashi

akitoakashi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:09 PM

BOMM!! let the bloodbath begin!!!!

#56 SoulStrife

SoulStrife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:34 AM

It seems that the scammer is back.

[post='http://mhauckonline....agon.html'][/post]

Edited by SoulStrife, 29 August 2012 - 04:36 AM.

#57 hatedagame

hatedagame

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:45 PM

View Postseluna, on 13 December 2011 - 11:59 AM, said:

Anytime somebody or some email asks for any of the following:
1) password
2) 2nd password
3) security PIN
4) secret question
5) secret answer
It's an attempt to get your info to hack your account. It's that easy to tell.

i think you mean hijack not hack

#58 AhMayy

AhMayy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts
  • {m1dn1ght01}{AquaMar1ne}
  • DN, Springwood
  • {Ascendance}{FairyTail}

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:52 AM

(sweat) I got one too...

Posted Image

LOL~ It's obviously a scam to me...

But...
The content sometimes are different....
So people please be careful. :excl:

(rock) bump! ~(>w<~)

- m1dn1ght01 [Springwood]

Edited by AhMayy, 19 September 2012 - 05:53 AM.

#59 Balrog69

Balrog69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:26 AM

Login ID:
Password:
4-Digit PIN:
6-Digit PIN:
Server:
Character name:
Date of Birth:

#60 serfreedshaft

serfreedshaft

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:21 AM

View Postkarie291, on 18 December 2011 - 12:17 PM, said:

Where did I criticize his use of English? I have never done that at all. If you were referring to the post where I gave that question, then no. How did I critcize his use of English? Did I even correct him at all? Instead, I was rather offended that he is nitpicking on my English and it's not even related to the topic. Furthermore, where did it say in the rules that you ought to have perfect English to post here? Other people post in this forum with broken English, you never bother to correct them but you rather correct mine because I'm a English wannabe? Hypocrite. Not everyone has to post with good English that is 'good' by your standards. Plus, this is the internet. I am free to post what I want and whatever mistakes I make is mine. So what if your English is good on the internet? Your attitude doesn't justify your English. There are more people who have 'better' English than yours, please don't tell me you nitpick on those who happen to have 'crappy' English than yours or that my attitude that made you react that way. Mature forumers definitely do not flame bait but will reply in a calm manner. Your post shows that you were immature and clearly not reading the situation.
Basically, you're just saying this in my face. 'Your English sucks. Mine is more superior. Now go brush up on it.' Now who has the crappy attitude, you or me?

You got that kid owned. Kiddo defending something then points a gun at you for no reason. Pathetic. Well gotta give the little child credit for playing hero eh mate?

Its 2012 going 2013. The internet is just a click a way and people still fall for stupid things like these. What is the world coming to?

Edited by serfreedshaft, 16 October 2012 - 09:23 AM.