35 replies to this topic

#1 GreenTea

GreenTea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1015 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:16 PM

This thread is dedicated to all Razer Online Series Pro-Series Participants.

Match arrangements can be done in this thread if the participants are unable to access their email.

Take note of the following Deadline of Match Schedules:

Round of 32 –   8th January 2012, 2359hrs (GMT +8)
Round of 16 – 13th January 2012, 2359hrs (GMT +8)

All match has to be completed before the above mentioned deadline

All teams must keep the Chief Marshal (Email: pvp@cherrycredits.com) in the loop for all email conversations with the opposing Team Leaders.

At the end of a match, the Leader of the victorious team must submit a screenshot of the match’s end results to pvp@cherrycredits.com. Any submissions without the proper screenshot evidence will be ignored.

Teams that have failed to respond to the match arrangements, or have not concluded the match before the stipulated time and date would be automatically considered the loser by default, and may be disqualified.

#2 watchamark

watchamark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:40 PM

I'm from Team Onslaught and would like to know who's the representative of Team Dalubhasa.. (For match Scheduling)                                                                                                                                                                                                        Please email us at: Carlo_borrel02@yahoo.com marklawrence23@yahoo.com Thank You :) @GreenTea                                                                                                            Regarding with the rule (Competitors are only allowed to use their custom tournament characters during the tournaments itself.)   Does this mean that we couldn't use our custom tournament characters for practice purposes?

#3 kevinsy1104

kevinsy1104

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:53 PM

Im from team GOBIL and would like yo know if the Vatican and OuraAenima was done of their battl..(for macth Scheduling) please email us at: kevinsy1104@yahoo.com. thank you!

#4 katits

katits

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Gosuk
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Hotstuff

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:20 AM

Im from Team Zeuzerian here..

Requesting email from Team Extalia...

Please send me an email to :

jef_frost122@yahoo.com         or          jeffrey.panilag122@gmail.com for match arrangements..

TeKaiH

greenwood

#5 Strong

Strong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Cherell
  • DN, Westwood
  • Mad / Team RON

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:43 AM

Looking for Kaiser.BTI. 

team quaelum here.

check your email gaaaaais.

#6 watchamark

watchamark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:54 AM

@GreenTea According to the rule (Competitors are only allowed to use their custom tournament characters during the tournaments itself.) Does this mean that we couldn't use our custom tournament characters for practice purposes?

#7 GreenTea

GreenTea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1015 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:24 PM

watchamark, on 2012-01-06 11:54:28, said:

@GreenTea According to the rule (Competitors are only allowed to use their custom tournament characters during the tournaments itself.) Does this mean that we couldn't use our custom tournament characters for practice purposes?

For practice wise, it is allowed. 

#8 broccoli

broccoli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1981 posts
  • broccoli
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Leader of Chronicles

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:29 PM

TEAM ROCKET vs GAME4INDO 2

we are free in the evenings since we in the same time zone let us know when can you play~ (8pm - 2am)

Surrender now or prepare to fight!!!!!!!! wink

#9 Xynamis

Xynamis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:28 PM

Hi team Ein, this is team japalang... please set a time with us.

#10 Tim3LorD

Tim3LorD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:27 PM

Strong, on 2012-01-06 08:43:22, said:

Looking for Kaiser.BTI. 

team quaelum here.

i email u later i comfirming the time

#11 Tim3LorD

Tim3LorD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:55 AM

Strong, on 2012-01-06 08:43:22, said:

Looking for Kaiser.BTI. 

team quaelum here.

I still prefer sun. 1pm -__- i alrdy told them yah as u said u anytime ok on weekend

#12 broccoli

broccoli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1981 posts
  • broccoli
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Leader of Chronicles

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:00 AM

reverieeee, on 2012-01-06 15:29:08, said:

we are free in the evenings since we in the same time zone let us know when can you play~ (8pm - 2am)

GAME4INDO 2 do you guys even come to the forums? email me: boinkk@msn.com

tonight is dating night + one of our guys have work so don't think we can play. sunday?

#13 XydenicSky

XydenicSky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3178 posts
  • Estellrie
  • DN, Springwood
  • Mad

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:43 PM

reverieeee, on 2012-01-07 11:00:16, said:

tonight is dating night + one of our guys have work so don't think we can play. sunday?

You should try emailing them instead, the Marshall did provide it on the email.

#14 nelz89

nelz89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:42 PM

When the bracket will been update so that i know who will be my opponent ?

#15 broccoli

broccoli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1981 posts
  • broccoli
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Leader of Chronicles

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:31 PM

XydenicSky, on 2012-01-07 17:43:30, said:

reverieeee, on 2012-01-07 11:00:16, said:

You should try emailing them instead, the Marshall did provide it on the email.

appreciate your advice of which i have already done long ago lol. i do have intelligence you see. this is like a desperate cry out to them hoping they do read the forums yo.

#16 watchamark

watchamark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:28 PM

Sir GreenTea..  Our Opponent Team Dalubhasa has a problem regarding their custom accounts, they have received Swordmaster class instead of Mercenary..

They have already emailed Chief Marshall days ago. But haven't yet replied. My Team (Onslaught) and Team Dalubhasa already agreed to have a match tomorrow (January 8,2012 ..1600 GMT+8..   We really hope we could finish the match tomorrow, because the next possible (availabilty) schedule for us will be on next weekend ,but the schedule of the Bracket of 16s deadline is on Friday January 13,2012. Please help us thank you :)

#17 UlrichVL

UlrichVL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:15 AM

Good day! I'm from Team Dalubhasa. We have received the custom accounts. However, the warrior class for our team is supposed to be a Mercenary but we received a Sword Master. Is there anyway we can fix this? I sent a reply to Chief Marshall when we received the e-mail. Up to now, we haven't heard anything from him. Please advise or send an e-mail to jannogivesalot@yahoo.com / eljaysk8@yahoo.com for the resolution. We really want this match to happen tomorrow. Thank you and more power. -Kas (Kamoteng Paa) of Dalubhasa

#18 Yurius

Yurius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Yurius
  • Secret Society

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:05 AM

Hi Team Japalang, this is Team Ruthless, email me at yuriusfarrence4@gmail.com so we can set the date for our match

#19 GreenTea

GreenTea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1015 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:09 AM

UlrichVL, on 2012-01-08 00:15:46, said:

Good day! I'm from Team Dalubhasa. We have received the custom accounts. However, the warrior class for our team is supposed to be a Mercenary but we received a Sword Master. Is there anyway we can fix this? I sent a reply to Chief Marshall when we received the e-mail. Up to now, we haven't heard anything from him. Please advise or send an e-mail to jannogivesalot@yahoo.com / eljaysk8@yahoo.com for the resolution. We really want this match to happen tomorrow. Thank you and more power. -Kas (Kamoteng Paa) of Dalubhasa

Hello, an email has being send to Janno with the new account login information. Please check

#20 UlrichVL

UlrichVL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:25 PM

Good day greentea,thanks for the urgent reply however we are lacking the priest account info and still has the paladin account info. Please reply asap since our match is set today at 4pm ( Philippine Time ) - Team Dalubhasa