laty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:12 PM

my character is stuck
- Character IGN: ACExVN
- World: Westwood
- Town and approximate location (describe in detail): everywhere in new saint haven,after the patch rise of heroes,everything above my char
- How did you get stuck?
i don't know,since i logged in game and i was there
- Screenshot of your stuck character
http://imgur.com/USRlCmD

#182 Carillus

Carillus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • FantaisieNocturne

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:35 PM

This isn't a town bug, but there wasn't a separate subforum for this.

I'm stuck at Tel Rosa City, where I will always spawn in the area immediately after the place where you are supposed to spawn. I've tried everything, including disabling all quests, but it's not been working. As a result, my story quest is stuck here...

- Character IGN: Carissia
- World: Greenwood
- How?: Always, no matter which mode (Easy/Normal/etc), no matter what I'm wearing when I go in, I will spawn in the exact same location.

This is the exact spawn spot.
Posted Image

#183 MiukeyFULLauto

MiukeyFULLauto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:04 AM

this is nothing to worry about since it happend on MCSB but it's funny when it happends. the boss queen wall trap me and POOF i was on top of a rock
Posted Image

#184 infinoopy

infinoopy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2555 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Nintendo (previously known as Snails)

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:43 AM

View PostMiukeyFULLauto, on 05 March 2014 - 04:04 AM, said:

this is nothing to worry about since it happend on MCSB but it's funny when it happends. the boss queen wall trap me and POOF i was on top of a rock
Posted Image

The queen wants you as a slave. (:>)

Also, I've also experienced getting stucked under Karacule's house (I used Deadly Drill towards the door of the house then poof!).
It's nothing major but maybe you guys could check it out?

#185 Kamigane

Kamigane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Kamilix
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • KnightVN

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:01 PM

- Character IGN: Kamilix, Kamihal, etc. (All my characters (oo;))
- World: HolyWorld
- Town and approximate location (describe in detail): Calderock (Gray Ruins Gates), Saint Heaven (one of the posts on the staircase next to Trading House Deowen, or in front of Deowen himself)
- How did you get stuck?: My character could only stand at that post after the loading screen. No matter what town my chars were in or what keys (W,A,S,D, M, U, 1, 2, etc.) I pressed, I got thrown back into CashShop (even ESC button (oo)). But, as long as my friend summon me to World Zone (out of Town) I can move just fine (tense) The bug kept on until I shut down my lap and turn it on again.
- Screenshot of your stuck character: (It happened 4 times to me yesterday, but I forgot to screenshot it.)

#186 SG4m3r

SG4m3r

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:16 AM

Yeah ,i've experienced this twice in before boss fights ,[golden meadow] & [distant sand sea] ....
in golden meadow the wolf give u accelerate buff,before that i'm in the middle of using skill bone crush,mega bomb & somehow i got teleport  to high hills outside border[should not be here] luckily not dead, in distant sea where u r vacuum by the tornado[swirl to top] and when i tried to jump [passive aerial evasion],.,.,i remembered /escape from tool tips... (:>)

#187 DOWRI

DOWRI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:48 AM

Dear GM's / Moderator's

can i have your attention here please.!
i have my friend who got stock In game

1. this is what happen.
my friend got DC while he's doing Daily Quest and he recon again but the thing is, Her character still in Sea and Dust dungeon, and still Online while he cannot log in even though there's a note of duplicate but still her character did not close/offline.

this happen May 31, 2014 (dont know the time)
and her character was still in Sea and Dust until June 02, 2014.

IGN; iamTon2x
greendwood

thank you so mch

Edited by DOWRI, 03 June 2014 - 11:51 AM.

#188 EngineNumberNine

EngineNumberNine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:20 PM

good day sir/mam,

as i do my DQ 70 chaos mode today with my party, suddenly i got dc and when i relogin i got this duplicate login notice. until now i can't login my account and keeps giving me a notice of "duplicate login". when i used my daughter's account to see my character and my co party member was stuck and still online inside Bronze Crescent Forest (chaos mode). i can pm my stuck character but when it replied i was shock it was different ign who replied. i dont know its a bug or what. i already send message to cherry gardener and still waiting for replies.  please do see this and a help would be much appriciated. thanks CC and more power! :D

IGN: Amen0sa
Server: Westwood
Stuck: at Bronze Crescent Forest (chaos mode) (still online just stuck there)(getting duplicate login when i login)

Posted Image

#189 evilhelllive

evilhelllive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:13 PM

Good day guys,

My character was stuck in an awkward location in Professor K Nest
- Character IGN: xm3n
- Server: Greenwood
- I was battling the two octopus/jellyfish-like creatures when i was suddenly teleported to another location away from my party. I was unable to rejoin the party and in the end everyone left the party.
- Was trying to complete the "Get Stronger With Our Training Event" with the clearing of 2 hell mode for Professor K Nest and Typhoon Kim Nest. I have a gaming partner in my party (Character IGN: Beccalovu) who was also affected by this bug. There were another 2 random party members affected as well but i did not get their name.
- Is it possible to reset our dungeon limits as we are currently unable to complete the requirements for the 2 Professor K Nest in hell mode.
- Didn't managed to get a screenshot for the situation, my apologies.

Look forward to hearing from you guys! Have a nice day!

#190 ZephyrumRB

ZephyrumRB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:00 PM

Usually stuck in an area and i cant hit the mobs, they just hit me and when i try to run(which on my screen i am running away), the mobs just hit me out of nowhere and i am teleported back to the stuck area and just take damage, cannot retaliate, pls fix.

IGN: ZephyrumRB
GreenWood

#191 lexlexlex

lexlexlex

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3006 posts
  • ∞2012 - †2014
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • quitclub

Posted 27 November 2014 - 04:17 PM

Posted Image

been stuck there while moving to the center map
after previous fight

can't escape current location too

#192 naomi20

naomi20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • naomi20
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:36 PM

Sir please help.. i was stuck at golden meadow last december 3, 2014
i was running the Golden meadow dungeon then suddenly i was disconnected.. then after 5 mins, I log in again but the message at the log in system said that "Duplicate Log in please try again  later", still i cant log in until today. when i check my friends character in her friends list im still online and still in golden meadow.. please help! sorry i cant attached the print screen because of sudden disconnection. i only have the print screen of my friends list that im still online and in golden meadow.

IGN: Souginthre
Worldl: Greenwood

Posted Image

#193 BabyiRis

BabyiRis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5760 posts
  • [Grad.Anderson Member]
  • DN, Springwood
  • WhyYouWannaKnow? I am a Super Cute Angelic Bunny <3 Spread your Love <3 for Bunnies >:3

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:36 AM

Help...i just login from being hiatus for couple of months...

all my character had went back to beginner town and only this char stuck in weird location.

- Character IGN : MesMewRiz
- World: SpringWood
- Town and approximate location (describe in detail) : Stuck inside the town (Mana Ridge) outside the instance portal
- How did you get stuck? : I didn;t know..when i log in, it was already there.

Posted Image

Edited by BabyiRis, 11 February 2015 - 08:41 AM.

#194 BabyiRis

BabyiRis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5760 posts
  • [Grad.Anderson Member]
  • DN, Springwood
  • WhyYouWannaKnow? I am a Super Cute Angelic Bunny <3 Spread your Love <3 for Bunnies >:3

Posted 02 March 2015 - 12:48 AM

View PostBabyiRis, on 11 February 2015 - 08:36 AM, said:

Help...i just login from being hiatus for couple of months...

all my character had went back to beginner town and only this char stuck in weird location.

- Character IGN : MesMewRiz
- World: SpringWood
- Town and approximate location (describe in detail) : Stuck inside the town (Mana Ridge) outside the instance portal
- How did you get stuck? : I didn;t know..when i log in, it was already there.

Posted Image

issue had been fixed. ty to mod MichaeLL (:])  Muaaaaahhh (:&gt;)

#195 jhomike04

jhomike04

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 10:44 AM

`
Character IGN : EmVie
- World: Greenwood
- Town and approximate location (describe in detail) : Stuck inside the Holy Chamber of Return.
- How did you get stuck? : When i Log in my character  automatically stock here..

Posted Image

Please hel me GM

Edited by jhomike04, 12 April 2015 - 10:48 AM.

#196 lPezmerga

lPezmerga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:08 AM

- Character IGN: lPezmerga
- World: Holywood
- Town and approximate location (describe in detail): Holy Chamber of Return
- How did you get stuck?
    -I haven't played DN for almost half a year now. Then when I logged-in my account, I saw this "Returned Hero" event.
      Since I miss my DN days, I tend to start a new character with this event, so I started as a Kali, then after the tutorial quest I was warped at this dungeon and Geraint never completed my quests. I tried to re-log in my char and it all starts from the beginning again (the tutorial quest, then warp to chamber, then nothing happens). Please help me GM. (sob) I really want to play my account since it has this great event. Thank you and more power to you guys. (;])
- Screenshot of your stuck character:

Posted ImagePosted Image

#197 Bossun86

Bossun86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 10:45 AM

file:///C:/Users/RD/Documents/DragonNest/Screenshot/DN%202015-05-09%2010-36-34%20Sat.jpgPlease Help!!!

- Character IGN: XSaintSei
- World : GreenWood
- Town and approximate location (describe in detail): Vicinity of Prairie Town near the fountain
- How did you get stuck?: just after creating the character and then the 1st scene it transports at that location
- Screenshot of your stuck character:

file:///C:/Users/RD/Documents/DragonNest/Screenshot/DN%202015-05-09%2010-36-34%20Sat.jpg

#198 dwifebryan

dwifebryan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 11:32 PM

Dear GM, my main character always stuck after I click "select channel", but when I try to use my other character, it enter the town normally..

Character IGN    :  Lucav
World (Server)    : Holywood
Screenshot      :  http://imageshack.co...8694/d6axeP.jpg

Please help me GM,
Thank you.

Edited by dwifebryan, 28 December 2016 - 11:39 PM.

#199 Zheighla

Zheighla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:24 PM

Dear GM, my character was trapped twice at the dungeon ( Distorted Zone ) during Daily Quest. Please help and sometimes I can't damage the monsters.

IGN: Zheighla
Server: Westwood

Thank you so much!