[Notice] Alienware Arena: Replay Updates and Mini Contest!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

#1 GreenTea

GreenTea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1015 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:13 PM

Hi folks,

If you had missed out on the intense PvP battles during the Alienware Arena Grand Final, check out the video replay of all the matches here!

This is also a great opportunity to take a look at how some top players master the art of PvP in Dragon Nest, and you could in turn take a leaf out of their books.

And just to make the viewing even more convenient, we have compiled these videos into one epic compilation for you here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73C8431767585EC3&feature=plcp

You can also check out our interview of some of the Grand Final participants: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2PFHp4v37w&feature=BFa&list=PL73C8431767585EC3&lf=plpp_video

For those not in the know, here’s a recap of the Alienware Arena Grand Final’s standing:

Champions: (SG)Vatican
1st Runner Up: (MY)BabySeason
2nd Runner up: (IN)Ein
3rd Runner up: (PH)Quaelum

But that’s not just about it. We all love contests don’t we? So we’ll be running one where you stand to win an in-game item. All you need to do is share with us your views on the above videos, and tell us which was the best moment for you in this post.

Submission Format (example)

Video Title: Grand Final – 3rd Place playoff, Ein vs Quaelum
Video Reference:  36.09 – 36.19
Comments: A thrilling fight after multiple rounds of draw for the match point of both team in a 10 seconds frenzy, Team Ein successfully eliminated Team Quaelum.
In-Game-Nick: Green Tea

The best comment in each video stands to win the following:

1 x Skill Reset Scroll (1 month Expiry)

We have 10 of them to give away, and the dateline for submission is 29th January 2012 2359hrsGMT+8. So what are you waiting for? Start viewing them!

Terms & Conditions

1)      Rewards would be credited to provided IGN provided in the entry

2)      Multiple entries of different contents are allowed

3)      All prizes are not exchangeable or refundable

4)      Organizers decisions are final

5)      Winners will be announced by 30th January 2012 2359hrs GMT +8

6)      Prizes will be credited by 31st January 2012 2359hrs GMT +8

7)      Organizers reserved the rights to disqualify any entries not adhering to the theme of this contest or made any provocative comments.

Dragon Nest will be conducting Monthly competitions, so remember to come back next month to find out what exciting stuff we have in store for you!

If you like this news, &quot;Like&quot; our&nbsp;<a href='http://www.facebook....a&#39;>Facebook page</a>!&nbsp;<span class='Apple-style-span' style='border-width: initial; border-color: initial; '><iframe allowtransparency='true' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' src='http://www.facebook....&#38;height=20>' style='border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; width: 100px; height: 20px; '></iframe>

#2 GreenTea

GreenTea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1015 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:20 PM

Reserved Post

#3 BeyondKiLLs

BeyondKiLLs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:39 PM

Second lOL

#4 de_rick

de_rick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:04 PM

Post on here?? 

Video Title: Grand Finals Champion Play Off - Vatican (SG) vs BabySeason (MY)
Video Reference:  12:15 - 12:32
Comments: After a fight, the priest of BabySeason was dumped behind their teammate, and the mercenary caught thtis good chance !! Mercenery deals a good combo to the priest of BabySeason and BabySeason lost their main support, and Vatican won the game.
In-Game-Nick: LightQu33n

#5 dragonindo

dragonindo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:07 PM

hahaa

#6 KniZE_0318

KniZE_0318

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:09 PM

i seen standing mercenary... idol ^^

#7 shanieclen08

shanieclen08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:25 PM

reserved on me tongueoutPLEASEtongueout

#8 GuildxHoly

GuildxHoly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Hoiy
  • DN, Holywood
  • Holy

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:27 PM

all very good

#9 GreenTea

GreenTea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1015 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:50 PM

de_rick, on 2012-01-20 13:04:12, said:

Post on here?? 

Video Title: Grand Finals Champion Play Off - Vatican (SG) vs BabySeason (MY)
Video Reference:  12:15 - 12:32
Comments: After a fight, the priest of BabySeason was dumped behind their teammate, and the mercenary caught thtis good chance !! Mercenery deals a good combo to the priest of BabySeason and BabySeason lost their main support, and Vatican won the game.
In-Game-Nick: LightQu33n

Correct =p

#10 hinika

hinika

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:53 PM

Video Title:  Alienware Arena Dragon Nest PvP Tournament: Grand Finals Champion Play Off Vatican (SG) vs BabySeason (MY)

Video Reference:  0.00 - 14:43
Comments: Proud to be DN Sea players, i love DN PVP, rocks ! :) good job Sg, My and players from other coutries 
In-Game-Nick: Hinika

#11 zakaea0001

zakaea0001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:16 PM

Video Title:

Alienware Arena Dragon Nest PvP Tournament: Grand Finals Round 2 - BabySeason vs Ein

Video Reference: 0:00 - 21:30

Comments: I dont now what that round was, but when the Bow Master try to kill the Sword Master, but eventually the Sword Master killed the Bow Master, an unfortunate turn of event seems like it. GO Sword Masters! ! ! ! !..^_^

In-Game-Name: zakaea

#12 jeon2123

jeon2123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:18 PM

Video Title: Grand Final – 3rd Place playoff, Ein vs Quaelum

Video Reference:  15:00-26:00

Comments: i am a filipino dragon nest sea player and when i knew there is a video tournament wherein Filipinos are in.. i got exited to watch it in youtube gladly i found this video but with intense desire to win i kept on cheering for the Filipinos my heart breaks when Indonesia gets to score and we left behind with nothing but it was a tough fight that Quaelum gets to win several times to match the score of Ein and what more that adds up is the intense draw...... although we failed to win it was still a good fight cheers to all the contestant i wish i could play in that tournament too to know what it feels like to be on stage hehe :P GOdbless Dragon nest SEa!!!

In-Game-Nick: RENO0A

#13 ipoypoy

ipoypoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:40 PM

Video Title: Grand Final – 3rd Place playoff, Ein vs Quaelum

Comments: Filipinos are good in terms of Competition, we are good sportsman and a champions also. its sad to say that we only got 3rd place. Hopefully PH players continue to compete and at the same time dominates the stage!. i will all the best,

Kudos to all DRAGON NEST PLAYERS! :D

and to DN Mgt. :)

IGN : Gaia0

#14 Zouhan

Zouhan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:41 PM

Video Title: 

Grand Finals Champion Play Off - Vatican vs Babyseason

Video Reference:  07:48 - 08:00
Comments: An ice, fire, wind, lightning, void and holy disaster in the PvP!!! clap Like The part when the priest from Babyseason sent of flying in the air while freezing to death. biglaugh
In-Game-Nick: ZouhanXIII

#15 Dreamerz

Dreamerz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:00 PM

Can I comment on the commendator?? Coz he just makes my day on the competition day itself.. His comments is just entertaining.. =x

#16 cfaabe

cfaabe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:13 PM

i'll be the 1st next time ^^

#17 cpaabe

cpaabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:16 PM

post test

#18 icabit

icabit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:17 PM

Video Title: 

GRAND FINALS CHAMPION PLAY OFF - VATICAN VS BABYSEASON

Video Reference:  05:40 - 06:00

Comments : THE PRIEST OF VATICAN BOXING OUT THE BABYSEASON'S PRIEST WAS AWESOME HE KEPT HIM FROM HIS BACK FOR AROUND 10 SECONDS WHILE HES HITTING BABYSEASON'S DPS :) GOOD JOB PRIEST OF VATICAN 
GOOD JOB TO ALL OF THE PLAYERS ALSO WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE EVENT IT WAS FUN WATCHING ALL THE VIDEOS BUT
THIS MOMENT CAUGHT MY EYE

IGN: Icabit

#19 Wyvern

Wyvern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:20 PM

reserved, watching the replay now. @@

#20 GreenTea

GreenTea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1015 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:29 PM

Dreamerz, on 2012-01-20 15:00:41, said:

Can I comment on the commendator?? Coz he just makes my day on the competition day itself.. His comments is just entertaining.. =x

Sure ~