• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#1 Purin

Purin

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 1504 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:56 PM

Results for the Alienware Arena: Mini Contest are out! Congratulations to the 10 winners specially handpicked by the Dragon Nest team.

Missed out on the Alienware Arena PvP Tournament footage? Check 'em out on YouTube now!

Winner IGN: jayjaene8
Video Reference: 4:50 - 5:08

WOW! What a great SPORTSMANSHIP we have there between TEAM Quaelum and TEAM Ein. They even took picture together, I was impressed with their friendship! They just proved that the TRUE ESSENCE of COMPETITION is NOT beating each other but to bring out the BEST in each other. For winning is NOT the only thing in the game but we also learn many things and we become a better and stronger person. It's not always to be the number one but to strive for EXCELLENCE! And FRIENDSHIP is one of them! Keep up the GOOD ATTITUDE guys! We will always support you! :

.......UP FOR THE NEXT SEASON! :-)

Winner IGN: lheckz
Video Reference: 0:01 - 0:45

OMG!. This is the most action thriller online game I've ever watched! With this tournament opening clip, I can't imagine how much effort the DN team made the whole game really interesting . All the actions are super HOT . Wew !  You can see from the players how they really enjoyed the game.Thumbs up for DN team  . We are proud for your work and more power! 

Winner IGN: h0tsh0t
Video Reference: 7:35 - 9:00

I really Like this part of the video. It demonstrate the use of Priest and what priest can do. The skills like Lightning relic, Healing relic, Cure Relic and Bind Relic Helps alot in to win the round, as you can see in 7:35 - 7:58, The Priest caught the Mercenary using the Bind relic and gave the chance to the other teammate  to attack and kill the target. Look at those Lightning Relics, I think it is the no.1 skill for Priest or should I say Priest's Bestfiend and for the enemy it is their Worst Nightmare. For me Priest Ruled this Round. Anyway Its a good battle for both team good experience for all the players, Congratulations to all of you. Good Job Dragon Nest SEA!

Winner IGN: RaijiiN
Video Reference: 22:08 - 22:33

As a player in DNSea, I can't say the fight is over even if I am the only one left standing in a team pvp. Because during round 1 of this battle, I thought Babyseason is gonna win this one because of earning the first two kills. But then again Vatican turned the tables and tied with 3-3 battle, until owning the first round. The first minutes of round 2 was more on job/class vs job/class (example: the EL vs EL, BM vs Acro etc..) it was an intense fight because seeing both teams struggling to win in their duels against the enemy of the same job/class.

It was an early clash on the 3rd round, and well played by the Babyseason in focusing the support of vatican which is the priest. It was a bit late for the members of team vatican to support their priest in danger, and thus killing the priest of vatican first gave Babyseason an advantage and winning the 3rd round. Well played for team vatican's EL on the 4th round, as she fulfilled her role as a 'NUKER' (Huge damage dealer), and made huge kills that gave Vatican more advantage in numbers of members left and gave vatican a 3-1 match (in favor of vatican).

The next round was kinda difficult to say who was leading the fight until the first two EL of both teams died (but not shown in the vid, only said by the commentator), and followed by the defeat of babyseason's acro. Babyseason was pretty much endangered on a 3-2 situation, until the round was won by Vatican. Last winning point for vatican to win and end the match. The vatican really did great in surging a huge offense on babyseason. The vatican used the fighting spot at their advantage because it was like babyseason was trap on that area. There where struggles from babyseason because they where pinched first, which gave the vatican opening and finished it off. GREAT FIGHT IN BOTH TEAMS, I really liked how the SM in Babyseason uses it's speed to support and finish off his opponents with combo and style ^^. Thumbs up for both teams! Nice game covered by the DNSea team. Hope to see more great fights in the future! DNSea FTW!

Winner IGN: poLed
Video Reference: 4:07 - 6:08

on the 2nd round the BabySeason stayed on the upper left of the map then keep on waiting the Spirit Boost of the Acrobat. When the Acrobat buffed, that the signal of attack; with this type of attacking strategy, Ein team are not expecting this type of attack. The result of that Attack. BabySeason had more than 3 strategy for them to be played, this causes their enemy keep on confusing what strategy they are using on the next round. With this team work, 1 had to be a a leader for them to switch to other strategy. Dragon Nest keep on teaching us that, not only on our career but also in life that if combined the Good Leadership and Great Follower you can win! More Power Dragon Nest SEA

Winner IGN: Sapphira
Video Reference:  07:20 - 08:33

At the stage where Quaelum was only 1 match behind Vatican, Quaelum decided to jump in to the fight and just like how the commentator puts it 'Here we go, Here comes the guns blazing, as they all rock on..' This to me was the game deciding point where the lead that Vatican had was further strengthened as they managed to fend off Quaelum's attack we great coordination and Precision.

Winner IGN: Cherribele
Video Reference: 04.40 - 04.53 and 07.00 - 07.54

'I find this video very fascinating. I am a bowmaster and I loved to see one playing in a proffesional manner like this PvP tournament  . I've viewed every games and looking forward to some performance from the bowmasters. My most favourite is this video, because both team have a bowmaster and its fun to see  them shooting at each other  . The most interesting part is where ELs from both teams loading at each other (04.43-04.53) and then Ein's bowmaster decided to disturb them and finally killing Vatican's EL. I think this video shows that bowmaster have the advantage to deal high damage without causing a scene unlike El does. When the fight gets more and more chaotic, it will be hard to spot a bowmaster shooting their arrows at you just like in minute 07.00-07.54  . And of course hail for the commentator, his passionate comment really helps build the tension and excitement  .'

Winner IGN: ImABigNoob
Video Reference: 15.13 - 15.27

This combo is really awesome ... Priest + Acro combo will bite you to death ...
Just like what BabySeason's Acro and Priest did to Quaelum's Acro ... Quaelum's Acro's life was been stolen.
And now i just realised that Priest and Acro will be a good match

Winner IGN: AoiNaoe
Video Reference: 05.05 - 06.00

An example the usage of 36 stratagem war starategy

Entice the tiger to leave its mountain lair

lure the EL away from the priest and BAM! move in for the kill as fast as possible
Well, good job team Ein, learning for your defeat and making a satisfying avenging comeback
you have done your country proud!

Winner IGN: AiYuCha

A truely learning experience for players from all over the world. I learnt that teamwork is crucial in both real-life and game. Communication and practice are another important aspects to obtain competitive edge as 'Practice makes Perfect' I believed more of such event will promote and attract more gamers to tryout DragonNest.

Thank you for your participation and look out for our future contests!

Note
Prizes will be credited by 31st January 2012 2359HRS (GMT +8).

#2 sagalafamily

sagalafamily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1159 posts
  • GREATGEAR | TarteNut
  • DN, Greenwood
  • CenturionValkyrie

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:06 PM

I didn't win T_T how sad. huhu. I need reset scroll so badly, but I cannot afford to buy one

#3 de_rick

de_rick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:06 PM

sad .. do not have my name T____T 

#4 rueniss

rueniss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • RueLament
  • DN, Westwood
  • WreckagE

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

Alienware clap

#5 DerickHo

DerickHo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

T.T my skill initialization scroll ...........

#6 h0tsh0t

h0tsh0t

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:28 PM

WOW!!! THANK YOU CHERRY CREDITS!!!!  uplol

GREAT JOB!! clap

congratulations to all the winners!!!  tongueout

can you gave me a black wing instead?hehehehehehehe up smilepeace

#7 SaveThePrince

SaveThePrince

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1837 posts
  • _(:3」∠)_
  • DN, Holywood
  • IZTRI

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:46 PM

ah, how intriguing
thank you for this most gracious event clap

so uh... where's the prize?

IGN Cherribele (grenwood)

#8 GameMaster

GameMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:08 AM

hi 

I would like to ask if the rewards have been credited yet. I have just checked my account and it is not inside my cash gift box

Thank you very much

IGN: Sapphira

#9 GameMaster

GameMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:59 PM

Hi

I have yet to received the scroll

Note
Prizes will be credited by 31st January 2012 2359HRS (GMT +8).

please check on this Thank you very much

IGN: Sapphira

Server: Westwood

Thanks a lot

#10 icefreeze889

icefreeze889

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 889 posts
  • lheckz
  • DN, Springwood
  • NEOPHOENIX

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:53 PM

Im really happy.. i won smile.. ty DN TEAM and specially to GreenTea who facilitated this event

#11 GameMaster

GameMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:55 PM

hey did u get the reset scroll yet?

#12 icefreeze889

icefreeze889

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 889 posts
  • lheckz
  • DN, Springwood
  • NEOPHOENIX

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:33 PM

Help,,,, How to claim the reward? I checked my account and got nothing tense.

IGN: lheckz

#13 GameMaster

GameMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

same problem here lol

#14 icefreeze889

icefreeze889

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 889 posts
  • lheckz
  • DN, Springwood
  • NEOPHOENIX

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:37 PM

I have not yet  received the scroll

Please check :

IGN: lheckz

Server: Springwood

Thanks in advance

#15 SaveThePrince

SaveThePrince

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1837 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • IZTRI

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:52 PM

havent received either for my Cherribele hopefully soon

#16 GameMaster

GameMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:58 PM

lol and i thought that everyone received it already... since no one said anything

lets wait for some response from the admin?

#17 SaveThePrince

SaveThePrince

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1837 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • IZTRI

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:28 PM

almost 1 day from the due date gift

#18 GameMaster